The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Thread  Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced
urei 1108
Old 1 week ago
Here for the gear
urei 1108

I've had a urei 1108 mic pre for a long time. I now see a pair going for $3500 on reverb.Now I know the history of these. Beach boys, van halen etc. But anyone know if these are really bringing that kind of coin? I love mine.Great for bass di,gtr,overheards..lots. They are very very hard to finds these days.
Old 1 week ago
m03
Gear Nut

Quote:
Originally Posted by studioman59 View Post
But anyone know if these are really bringing that kind of coin?
Look at that seller's other listings...almost everything they listed seems to have an extremely optimistic price attached. Some items are priced 50% higher than other sellers who are selling better condition examples of the same items.
Old 1 week ago
Wow that's quite the asking price!

I have that exact same Dan Alexander modded pair of 1108s that have sounded great in my studio for the last couple of decades.

But for 3.5K I'd part with them in a heartbeat!

Let's see what he gets for them...
Topic:

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search