The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Thread  Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced
Studio in Portland, OR looking for freelance Engineers
Old 9th November 2018
Gear Head

Studio in Portland, OR looking for freelance Engineers

Hello! I own and manage a recording studio in Portland, OR called The Trash Treasury. It's been in its current location for 5 years. We have about 4 roomn/1200sq ft. Gear includes 2 x Apollo 16s, Toft ATB Rev3 w/ Jim Williams mod, MCI 2" JH16 (16+24 track heads), lots of plugs, lots of outboard, LOTS of synths/amps/pianos/organs, etc. It's a really fun place to record and produce, and I feel that it's priced very affordably.

My house engineer has recently taken a full time gig elsewhere, which leaves me looking for some other folks wanting to bring projects in, as well as people who are suited for projects that already have a relationship with the studio or dig the space.

Let me know if you are in the area and might be interested. Please send your website or other relevant links to your work or resume. I'd be happy to give you a tour!

Recording Studio Portland | United States | The Trash Treasury

Cheers!
-Clayton
Attached Thumbnails
Studio in Portland, OR looking for freelance Engineers-organ-room.jpg   Studio in Portland, OR looking for freelance Engineers-synths.jpg   Studio in Portland, OR looking for freelance Engineers-amps.jpg   Studio in Portland, OR looking for freelance Engineers-live-room.jpg   Studio in Portland, OR looking for freelance Engineers-control-room.jpg  

Topic:

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search