The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 All  This Thread  Reviews  Gear Database  Gear for sale     Latest  Trending
4000 USD to spend on studio upgrades.
Old 7th November 2018
Here for the gear
4000 USD to spend on studio upgrades.

Hi Everyone, this is my first post here, although I have been an active reader for years. The reason ive decided to finally make an account is I finally have a bit of extra cash ($4000) to upgrade my studio gear. I have recently renovated a new studio control room in my basement. Its nothing crazy, basically a 10.5' x 12' room with a slightly pitched drop ceiling with the most "diffusing" looking absorbant tile i could find (oxymoron?). safe n sound above the ceiling, all walls are insulated with safe n sound. There will be wall mounted xlr patchbay connecting the control room and the living room adjacent to it. Also a window... because ya a window (not double paned..yet) . The living room is much larger and will be used for drum/band recording in the future. il link a pic or two.

Imgur: The magic of the Internet (this was just when i started moving stuff in, panels,window,xlr mounts arent in yet)

Basically Im looking for advice on how you guys think the $4000 would go the farthest toward the goal of being able to record a "professional sounding" album at my home studio. Mostly producing my own music, but i wouldnt mind working with a band in the future. I have some gear, and Im also wondering what you guys would do in my situation regarding replacing/selling stuff to get the most of my setup. I have room treatment taken care of (i have a ton of roxul safe and sound bass traps/panels I have made over the years that will be used in the control room for mixing/live room while recording). I definitely want a mic upgrade, and the Clarrett pres to me sound pretty darn good, but i could be convinced to upgrade my interface, or at least get a separate high quality preamp.

Here's everything I have now:

Late 2012 imac w/16 gb ram, i7
Clarett 4pre
KRK Rockit 6 G2 monitors

mics:

couple sm 57s
AT2020
Blue Bluebird
sm 58

cables...

.. and a few basses, guitars and whatnot, midi controllers, and a digital piano.

im mostly focused on recording quality, I want that "pro" sound that I was able to get while in school for audio production - or as close as possible to it. I have basically nowhere to test out different mics/monitors myself because of where i live (northern city in canada, no pro audio shops).

so what would you guys do with 4k to spend and my existing gear, what would you sell to replace? I know i need better mics - but what mics would you get? preamps? compressors? different monitors? Ive been researching like crazy and there is so much to consider!!! I record a lot of reggae styled music, but also rock, and acoustic singer songwriter stuff as well.

Thanks guys, and I hope to be contributing to this community as well!

EDIT i forgot to mention I have some iso-stands on the way already for the speakers!

EDIT 2 i should also say that the control room doubles as my wifes music teaching studio, so there is some space limitation (id like to get the monitors farther off the wall permanently, but for now, il have to pull them out temporarily during a mixing session.)
Old 8th November 2018
Gear Addict

Spend it on acoustic treatment and you will be able to get the pro sound with what you have.
With you budget you might have a little left over for a decent mic.
Old 8th November 2018
Everyone is different. Use your setup for a while and you'll probably notice what the weak links are in your setup.

If I were you I'd get a nice versatile microphone that can be used in a lot of applications. The AEA R88 comes to mind.
Old 8th November 2018
Lives for gear

Do a search on "budget upgrade" here and you will find hundreds of threads where people:

1. Tell you to spend it all on room sound treatment (check)
2. List their favorite gear and tell you why it would be best for you
3. Argue about how important conversion is/is not to your final product
4. Tell you that you would be best to spend your money at a real studio

I joke (kind of) but what the last guy said is probably right... set up your gear and figure out what you do not like. Also figure out what workflow you like. Some people want to be all in the computer, some people like outboard gear. Some people love collecting mics, some people like one great mic.

There is no right or wrong. Figure out what you like and do not like and then patch some holes.

But seriously, do the search on Upgrade Budget. Many versions of this thread have existing and you could likely get some answers from them.
Old 9th November 2018
Gear Maniac

Ok, well the first mistake you're making is that you want to spend all of the $4000.

A professional record. How long have you got? Have you got a level in mind? This could take you 10 years to achieve that.

In the absence of context I appreciate my tone might be coming across as a abrupt but I'm your side

The question in my mind is not how to spend the money, but what to do to improve. The answer to that question is to sign up to Mix With The Masters and or Nail The Mix. Any service that gives you the multitracks is endlessly useful as it shows you how they reached the end point. You'd be surprised at the quality of some of the stems, as in, how well each part was recorded. I've listened to questionable stems which turned out to be amazing sounding records.

You can start by warming up your audio. This will take off the sterile sound of digital. This can actually be achieved at a relatively cheap price with Steven Slate Plugins. The real analogue counterparts do have the edge, slightly, but they're 90% of the way there in my opinion. Having an infinite instantly recallable API-550's that sound 90% of the way there is a good deal in my eyes.

To reiterate my point, only spend the money on what you've identified you definitely need.

If you don't have any decent acoustic treatment, yes invest in some decent bass traps.

Depending on what you're trying to achieve, it could take you years of experience to obtain the sound you're looking for and may well not be something that $4000 can solve over night.

A good starting point, however, would be a high quality condenser microphone, but to be honest you can get an amazing sound with an SM7-B at a fraction of the cost. Investment in a real 1176 wouldn't be a bad choice. This will help warm things up a bit on the way in and do some of the initial compression to get things in the ball park. Plugins do a really god job however, but outboard helps with the commitment process, as it's destructive (in the sense that it can't be reversed). It also frees up CPU and minimises plugins in the session. It helps to not second guess everything too when you start to mix.

But yes, invest in your education, really, that's the best way forward dude
Old 9th November 2018
Quote:
Basically Im looking for advice on how you guys think the $4000 would go the farthest toward the goal of being able to record a "professional sounding" album at my home studio.
As stated above, you already have more than enough to record 'pro sounding' albums. If you cannot get a pro sound with you have, $4000 of equipment will no help you.

That said, to each their own when it comes to buying new gear. But if you are asking what to get to get a pro sound, you are not ready to buy anything at this point and all you need to do is study and learn more about audio engineering/recording techniques. As this is ware your problem lies, if you cannot get a pro sound with what you have.
Old 10th November 2018
Gear Nut

I guess a couple monitors and an sm57 is enough for a "pro sound" in the eyes of some people here.

I'd upgrade everything you can starting with the mics, maybe an Apollo x to get better ad and da as well as a bunch of nice uad plugins for free. I'd also want some good headphones that weren't too expensive like the hd 650s. If you had all that my first choice would be a portico ii mbp. That is like "pro sound" in a box.
Old 10th November 2018
Since your room treatment situation is taken care of, I'd recommend picking up a decent tube LDC. Pearlman, Peluso, Mojave, etc. Find a mic that can serve as the centerpiece of your studio. If you are micing amps, I've found that a 57 is more than adequate for the job, so I'd keep those around. I'm not sure if you can bypass the pres in the Clarett. If so, I'd look at a higher quality outboard preamp, like Daking, Focusrite ISA, etc. or go 500 series and build your own channel strip anyway you like: API, Avedis, SSL, Electrodyne...the options are endless. I find it essential to have at least one studio quality channel to work from in a home studio. So a good outboard compressor would be useful here too, but I would err on getting something versatile (maybe VCA-based). For 4K, a good tube LDC, outboard pre and comp should be attainable!
Old 11th November 2018
Here for the gear
Thanks for all of the responses guys!

I must say id have to disagree that my current gear is anything close to enough for a "pro sound". I mean an at2020 or a bluebird on vocals... a little harsh for my taste. Of course I wont be getting rid of any of my dynamic mics, il probably keep the bluebird around for a while, but the 2020 is basically junk to my ears.

Maybe i wasn't clear enough or my questions were too vague (my bad), but it is hard with SOOO much gear out there. As for investing in my knowledge, I was fortunate enough to study at Fanshawe college in London Ontario in their Music Industry Arts Program. We had multiple pro facilities to record and learn in. I had some pretty amazing professors, so i know a few mic placement techniques, how compression works, eq, editing, ect... I was nominated for a best mix award in my graduating class. il post the track sometime. since then ive been using the gear I have now, and now its time to upgrade . not saying i know EVERYTHING (obviously), but i think im ready to upgrade my gear setup without having to worry about how to mic a guitar. I believe we never stop learning.

My focus here is on the fun stuff. GEAR. And although i was fortunate enough to learn on some high end gear in college, When you have everything(almost) at your disposal, its hard to keep track of what specific sounds you are getting from all of this gear, hence my questions about the members experiences here with home studio set ups.

i like the advice given by kijix84 and Strangeland are giving. and if i may, i have some questions about some specific pieces:

pres:

The warm audio WA 412 sounds like a good deal at $1600ish for 4 pres. anyone have any experience with it?

focusrite ISA one or UA solo 610 - which would you rather own if you could pick one.

I think a preamp upgrade of some sort is definitely going to happen out of the 4k budget, the reason i like the WA 412 idea is it would give me 8 total pres to work with (4 WA and the 4 on the clarett) and now i can do some serious drum recording. Im going to check out the pres you guys mentioned as well. oh and the clarett 4pre i have is an 8 channel interface so i have 4 TRS inputs on the back, so no pre bypass needed.

Mics ive been looking into:

-tube LDC-
LAUTEN AUDIO LA-320
AVANTONE PRO CV-12

-LDC-
ASTON SPIRIT
WARM AUDIO WA-87
AUDIO-TECHNICA AT4040
SE ELECTRONICS X1 S

any of these stand out to you guys more than the others? i dont have experience with any of them other than the 4040, but i have been listening to the mic shootout files by sweetwater and they are the budget friendly mics that stood out as sounding awesome to me.

in the meantime i will keep narrowing it down and researching, thanks guys!
Old 14th November 2018
Gear Maniac

"It's the ear, not the gear" - Tom Lord-Alge

Good luck dude.

Quote:
Originally Posted by IrieTy34 View Post
Thanks for all of the responses guys!

I must say id have to disagree that my current gear is anything close to enough for a "pro sound". I mean an at2020 or a bluebird on vocals... a little harsh for my taste. Of course I wont be getting rid of any of my dynamic mics, il probably keep the bluebird around for a while, but the 2020 is basically junk to my ears.

Maybe i wasn't clear enough or my questions were too vague (my bad), but it is hard with SOOO much gear out there. As for investing in my knowledge, I was fortunate enough to study at Fanshawe college in London Ontario in their Music Industry Arts Program. We had multiple pro facilities to record and learn in. I had some pretty amazing professors, so i know a few mic placement techniques, how compression works, eq, editing, ect... I was nominated for a best mix award in my graduating class. il post the track sometime. since then ive been using the gear I have now, and now its time to upgrade . not saying i know EVERYTHING (obviously), but i think im ready to upgrade my gear setup without having to worry about how to mic a guitar. I believe we never stop learning.

My focus here is on the fun stuff. GEAR. And although i was fortunate enough to learn on some high end gear in college, When you have everything(almost) at your disposal, its hard to keep track of what specific sounds you are getting from all of this gear, hence my questions about the members experiences here with home studio set ups.

i like the advice given by kijix84 and Strangeland are giving. and if i may, i have some questions about some specific pieces:

pres:

The warm audio WA 412 sounds like a good deal at $1600ish for 4 pres. anyone have any experience with it?

focusrite ISA one or UA solo 610 - which would you rather own if you could pick one.

I think a preamp upgrade of some sort is definitely going to happen out of the 4k budget, the reason i like the WA 412 idea is it would give me 8 total pres to work with (4 WA and the 4 on the clarett) and now i can do some serious drum recording. Im going to check out the pres you guys mentioned as well. oh and the clarett 4pre i have is an 8 channel interface so i have 4 TRS inputs on the back, so no pre bypass needed.

Mics ive been looking into:

-tube LDC-
LAUTEN AUDIO LA-320
AVANTONE PRO CV-12

-LDC-
ASTON SPIRIT
WARM AUDIO WA-87
AUDIO-TECHNICA AT4040
SE ELECTRONICS X1 S

any of these stand out to you guys more than the others? i dont have experience with any of them other than the 4040, but i have been listening to the mic shootout files by sweetwater and they are the budget friendly mics that stood out as sounding awesome to me.

in the meantime i will keep narrowing it down and researching, thanks guys!
Old 15th November 2018
Focusrite makes a 4 channel ISA pre. That might be worth looking into. However, it would eat up a large chunk of your budget. I do feel like the ISA is the starting point of the high end pres. Others will wow you more, but the ISA does the job. I do not have any experience with the Warm pres but I did own the WA76 for a while. It definitely did the slammed 1176 thing to a T. If your goal is to record drums, then I think you're going to have to spread the 4K in some other directions. You'll want a matched pair of SDCs or LDCs for overheads, as well as a dedicated kick drum mic, like the Shure Beta 52A. Buying used will be a good approach to rein in costs.

In my opinion, around 1K is the starting point for a good tube LDC. Otherwise, an SM7B is where I would invest in a quality vocal mic. In my experience, I did not find that any cheaper LDCs really outmatched the SM7B in any significant way. Not trying to start a flame war but that was my finding.
Old 15th November 2018
Here for the gear
For me, the answer to this question lies in what you’re really doing, as well as what you want to be doing.

I do a lot more mixing than recording these days, which is why I’m opting to spend my money on room treatment, monitors, and software rather than mics, much as I would like to have more mics.

But since you’re asking about mics:
You really need a workhorse LDC mic. Look at the AKG 414 or AT4050. These two will work on almost anything. For tube condensers, I’ve used both the CV12 and LA320 and I don’t think I’d recommend either of them. There are better sounding mics for the money. It really seems to me that tube mics don’t really manifest their value until you hit around that $1000 price range.

I would also recommend a 7b. Works surprisingly well on a lot. And you’ll probably want at least one ribbon mic. The AEA R84 or a Royer 121 are top of their class, but on a tighter budget, I’ve loved my Golden Age R1.

You might want small condensers too. I’d recommend the Oktava MK012 or Blue Hummingbird. Maybe AKG 451 if you have a bit more to spend, but I’d probably still opt for Oktava.

Hope this helps.
Old 6th December 2018
Here for the gear
Hey guys, thanks again for the replies.

After much consideration I've decided my first couple upgrades are going to be the Daking Mic Pre one, paired with a Mojave ma 300 to serve as my "workhorse" signal chain. After seeing reviews on here about the Daking pres, and hearing a few wav's of vocals recorded with the mojave - i must say im pretty pumped! Im going to use those for a month or two to really get a grasp on the flavors they bring with my other pres/mics. Il probably follow up with a sm7b and a stereo pair of SDC's.

for the SDC's im looking to spend somewhere in the $400-$800 range (for a pair). anyone have any experience with the sE 8's? Ive used rode nt 5's and always liked them. The other mics im looking at would be the shure KSM 137's. any other suggestions?
Old 6th December 2018
Lives for gear

We got a pair of 3U Audio "127" sdc's with Cardioid Flat capsules. A pair is $500, and in my opinion it's difficult to beat. You buy direct from the manufacturer so very little markup and more importantly the mics deliver. The Cardioid Flats are great because they're not super boosted/hyped in the top end like many budget SDC's I'd worked with previously, so it's good for closer mic'ing in a smaller space and EQs well later on. There are high-quality sound clips on the forum directly comparing them to Neumann KM84's. We wanted "workhorse" SDC's for stereo mic'ing and these surpassed our expectations. Would have been fine paying $900-$1,100 for these.
Old 13th December 2018
Here for the gear
just an update - the mic pre one and the mojave ma 300 came in yesterday - I've had a few hours to do some recordings - daking vs the clarett preamps and the other condenser mics i have (bluebird, at 2020) vs the mojave.

As if there was any doubt, the Mojave is 100x the mic the bluebird, at2020 are. Zero harshness, picks up low mids flawlessly, "warm", "3d", pretty much everything i was looking for, highly recommend this mic - amazing price point.

comparing the Daking to the clarett preamps is much more subjective, but I can definitely hear a teeny bit more "roundness" from the Daking. Its close, and a testament to how far interface pres have come (i used to have a presonus interface and it was harsh and thin). It will be interesting to see how the different preamps stack, and I will post some tracks here when i get a song or two done.

all in all my recordings are definitely going to get a boost from this upgrade, and i recommend both products.
Old 13th December 2018
Lives for gear

Quote:
all in all my recordings are definitely going to get a boost from this upgrade
Boom!

The Daking pre has (one?) transformer but is still definitely on the clean side of things. Kind of beefy-clean if that makes sense vs. wimpy clean. I found it extremely similar to Focusrite ISA pre's.

If down the road you want to try something that would be more noticeably different than the Clarett and Daking pre's, then angle for one of the many excellent Neve-style pre's out here on the market these days. No rush though, especially with the Daking in hand!

Good luck!
Old 13th December 2018
Here for the gear
8 pres to record a band sound very little to me.
You could get an used allen heath zed r16 mixer with built in soundcard. This will give you 16 good pres and very good analog eq on every channel.
I,ve just mixed and recorded an album on that board. The album is gonna be released in the beginning of next year.
Fast and easy workflow is gonna get you way longer than anything else. Also used some warm audio 1176 on that record very good indeed.
cheers j.k
Old 13th December 2018
Gear Addict

A GREAT bang-for-the-buck LDC condenser is the ticket. No need to spend more than $1500 on that. Then you're good to go! I made lots of records on a very similar setup.
Old 14th December 2018
Lives for gear

As some of the Slutu here already said, it's all in your ear, not gear!

Fu**** your College and doctors degree, awards and stuff if you can't hear a damn thing.

Do the best you can with the gear in hand. Then, well after a (longer) while, then you'll be able to tell what's missing, what's not working for you, what needs and deserves your attention... I wish you all the best in your (g)ear training!

Krešo
Old 14th December 2018
Here for the gear
Lol... biksonije...

Thanks tips. But I’ve been out of college and using that same setup (minus the Clarett) for about 9 years. Long enough for you? And I can hear just fine bud.

And thanks to all the guys who actually read my OP and Gave some gear recommendations Instead of responding like I’m just some total beginner in an untreated bedroom even after I’ve explained otherwise.

The word gear is in the name of this forum guys.... that’s why I come here.

When I finish some tracks I will post them.
Old 14th December 2018
JAT
Lives for gear
daking is good. Try a gefell m 930with it. M7 capsule. A great one size fits all microphone.
Old 14th December 2018
Lives for gear

Quote:
Lol... biksonije...

Thanks tips. But I’ve been out of college and using that same setup (minus the Clarett) for about 9 years. Long enough for you? And I can hear just fine bud.

And thanks to all the guys who actually read my OP and Gave some gear recommendations Instead of responding like I’m just some total beginner in an untreated bedroom even after I’ve explained otherwise.

The word gear is in the name of this forum guys.... that’s why I come here.

When I finish some tracks I will post them.
Hey Ty,

well, I am really sorry if I poked you. The College and doctors degree and all was just a figure of speech. But, back to your gear list. I mean, after 9 years you should know by now what are your needs or preferences... Don't get me wrong, put two (or more) peope in the same room and both (all) of them will have their own pref. in gear, sound, cknob-cap colors for that matter...

Why don't you try to get a decent gear you will always need like: EQ, Comp., Limiter, Delay, Reverb, Converter - try out 2 or 3 of each and buy the one that fits your needs best. In your own space! It's not like you're gonna steal it. I mean, you said you have 4.000 bucks. Man, oooh man, read around here what you can get for that kind of money. Plenty. Believe me. I've spent considerably less this year on superb gear. Some top-notch really! Of course, go and get used "original" vintage Pultec which was used in "his-top-notch-studio-in Hollywood" by "the-best-in-the-universe-ME" and you don't have enough to begin with.

There is a Thread like "what you get for yourself this year" or something of a similar Subject. People buy really amazing stuff for more or less where your budget lies. I really couldn't tell you why you should take 1176 and SSL (like I did) or Sontec mastering grade EQ (hand made german quality rebuild). You have to know or hear and decide...

Once again, I apologize if I have offended you. Not was the intention. As for gear, take my advice (or not) for getting the stuff on loan to try before you buy. Heck man, there is a fantastic company from Berlin (Tegeler) who ships for tryout for 14 days! I am sure you can get from around your country as well.

Best regards to you man and happy hunting!

Krešo
Old 14th December 2018
Lives for gear

Quote:
for the SDC's im looking to spend somewhere in the $400-$800 range (for a pair). anyone have any experience with the sE 8's? Ive used rode nt 5's and always liked them. The other mics im looking at would be the shure KSM 137's. any other suggestions?
I've tried almost everything in that price range, I would highly recommend a pair of Vanguard V4's. The Mojave was a great choice, if you're a fan then you're going to like the V4's. They'll have a familiar character with a little more "air" on top, and not bright and thin like most of the Rode stuff.

If you search for "MillSounds" on youtube, I've done reviews on most of the Vanguard stuff. If you check out the recent one I did on the V1 system, the clips where I used the large cap Lolli head are pretty much what the V4 sounds like. I ended up sending the V1 system back because I liked the Lolli head a lot but really missed the figure 8 pattern, so a pair of V4's was perfect.
Old 15th December 2018
Gear Guru

I got a great deal on my KSM137 and they are my go-to SDC, after having tried half a dozen or so similar pairs.

If you can afford the KSM141 that omni pattern might come in handy.

These wide open questions are so hard to answer specifically but I know about the Shure mics so I can add that.

The Solo 610 is a pretty cool preamp too, since you mentioned it. That plus an SM7B was what I was doing for a while there about 10-ish years ago. An EV RE20 is another option. I like the RE20 better on instruments, and the SM7B better on voice. The SM7B is a one trick pony for me.

You probably want to find some cheap ribbons to mess with too. Get that started early so you can learn the ribbon "thang."
Old 17th December 2018
Gear Nut

Buy a sweet lava lamp
Old 4 weeks ago
Here for the gear
I said I would post some tracks when I finished them here, so here’s my “debut single” if you will. I think it’s relevant as a lot of what was recorded in this song is stuff I bought with advice from this thread!

Lead Vocals were a Mojave ma 300 into an Apollo X8p with the 610 unison emulation engaged, and set pretty hot.

The guitar solo is through a vintage black face twin with a 15” speaker, micced with a beta57 and the Mojave ma 300 (we shot out a lot of mics on guitar over the past few months, some very expensive, and I must say the ma 300 is such an amazing guitar amp mic, so silky, wins every time)

Bass was micced with a beta 52a and DI into my Daking mic pre 1! (Which was suggested here and I love!)

Backup vocals we shot out a c414 xlii , the ma 300, a blue bluebird and one of my shure ksm 137’s. The ksm 137 sounded fantastic - very natural.

Drums were a bunch of shure mics, with some telefunken ELA m 260’s on overheads.

Everything is fairly processed with various slate, NI, waves, and logic plugins.

Anyways here’s the track, any other questions fire away. Thanks guys.

https://m.soundcloud.com/tyler-rayna...326841/realize
Old 4 weeks ago
Lives for gear

Jeesh, nice track bro, I should have been asking you for advice. Reggae/rock is my wheelhouse, and you did a great job with that vibe. Talk to me about the drums, what kind of room, did use any sample supplements, or is that au naturale? Everything sounds great, congrats.
Old 4 weeks ago
Here for the gear
The Drums were 11 tracks in total, that is: beta 52A kick inside, c414 kick outside. The c414 was set to hypercardiod and did a great job at picking up all the snap/click of the beater as well as some of the resonant sound of the drum at the same time. The beta 52a was all bottom end. 57’s on snare top and bottom. 57 on the timbale. Beta 57’s on the rack toms. Telefunken ela 260’s for overheads, blue hummingbird on the high hat, and a Mojave ma 300 as a room mic. all mics went into the x8p with no unison engaged, except the room mic went into the daking, and the timbale and lower rack tom went into an ART pro MPA II. The room was pretty dead - it’s a 25x25’ ish room. I built 4 big folding Gobos out of roxul safe and sound, they are about 3’ wide 4” thick, but 2 hinges on the top and bottom connecting 2 together. So when folded out they are about 6’ wide. I used 3 of the fold-out gobos to create a bit of a drum enclosure.

I’ll link a pic of the drum set up later.

The only sample I used on the drums was a pingy snare sample to liven up the snare a bit. The natural snare sound was nice, but it lacked a bit of energy. So I mixed in a nice live pingy obnoxious snare sound overtop. The rest of the drum sounds are totally recorded at my studio.
Old 4 weeks ago
Here for the gear
The drums were mostly mixed with Slate everything bundle plugins, love them. I also love the native instruments transient master (I think that’s what it’s called) plug. Great tool. Most processing was done on the individual tracks with a tiny bit of bus compression, using the slate VBC’s.
Old 4 weeks ago
Gear Nut

Great job man! That was really validating to read the thread and then hear the track.
Topic:

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search