The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Thread  Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced
Which ELAM251 Inspired Mic? Condenser Microphones
Old 21 hours ago
Here for the gear

I haven’t heard it either... I’m sure it’s great; though it’s definitely getting into the range of a new Manley Gold and certainly a used one!

At the point of this range, they’re all going to be great and it’s just going to be which speaks to you the most, personally. It can certainly be hard to figure out which that is without them in your hands!

Does my BA-251 (or any other of my 18 Barbaric mics thus far) speak to me just as much or more than these others? I have no idea, but I will say it has squelched my lust for them! Still, that’s not to say I wouldn’t love to compare them all!
Old 19 hours ago
Here for the gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rec_Eng View Post
I haven’t heard it either... I’m sure it’s great; though it’s definitely getting into the range of a new Manley Gold and certainly a used one!

At the point of this range, they’re all going to be great and it’s just going to be which speaks to you the most, personally. It can certainly be hard to figure out which that is without them in your hands!

Does my BA-251 (or any other of my 18 Barbaric mics thus far) speak to me just as much or more than these others? I have no idea, but I will say it has squelched my lust for them! Still, that’s not to say I wouldn’t love to compare them all!
Do you mind if ask how much did your BA251 cost with the configuration you mentioned earlier?
Thanks.
Topic:

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search