The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Thread  Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced
which soundcard for me? Audio Interfaces
Old 15th September 2018
Gear Nut

which soundcard for me?

I'm looking into a new interface for my home recording. I don't need more than 2 inputs I think. The audio I will be recording is just my vocals and acoustic and electric guitar. I am hoping for as high quality sound I can get without going crazy on the spending. I also want something with good specs that won't clip or have latency issues.

I have been looking at the steinberg ur-rt2 but after seeing a lot of negative comments here I am looking elsewhere. Now I am looking at the UA Arrow as it seems to have all I am looking for. Does anyone know if some of the UA plug-ins come with the standard purchase of it? I am also interested in hearing other suggestions from people.

I should mention I am using a windows laptop. I have a quad-core 2.8 ghZ, 12gb-ram 64-bit with cubase.
Old 15th September 2018
Gear Nut

bumping
Topic:

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search