The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Thread  Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced
Best usb keyboard 49 keys (no need pads or fancy lights) Keyboard Controllers
Old 6 days ago
Gear Head

Best usb keyboard 49 keys (no need pads or fancy lights)

Hi there

I'm searching for a good (and if possible cheap) USB or midi keyboard of 49 keys, but I don't need the fancy pads and lights everywhere.

It's for the stage : I only need a good mechanism, a good management of velocity (I'm using presently the Samson Graphite 49 and it's a nightmare regarding velocity : there's huge differences between the keys and sensibility is almost random) and some connection ports (expression, sustain, midi in/out etc.).

Because I don't find any keyboard with usable options (pots and faders) for the stage, my idea is to find a good keyboard for the musical playing and add a Behringer X-Touch mini (that I like very much) for the live tweaking...

It's crazy, but in this size (49 keys) I can't find nothing but crazy christmas trees with cheap keys.
And if I want the midi in/out or the expression port, it becomes a very expansive christmas tree...

I know the good keyboards are usually 61 or 88 keys, but I'm truly searching for a 49 one...

Any idea ?
Topic:

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search