The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Thread  Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced
Bus comp for extreme metal Dynamics Processors (HW)
Old 17th October 2018
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twenty Staxx View Post
When do you prefer the Buzz on 2 buss? The Dbc delivers punch and glue in spades over here...
Most of the time I prefer it. It pretty much stays there. Sometimes I follow it with some EQ (more iron).

I do agree with Kuko, about the 'aggressiveness' of the Foote. I'll often have the Foote on a stereo group, and send bass and maybe the kick drums. C1 on snare, or guitar (or both). The Overstayer FET (half rack) is another option I like for drums in general.

Kinda like Midnight Oil was saying, I tend to try to use the hell out of the 4 stereo groups I have. Then maybe just kiss the DBC-20.

My console is pretty benign. The topology is very SSL-like (but simpler). Adding colors to busses is a great option.

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search