The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Thread  Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced
Good rack tremolo/vibrato unit for aux use
Old 21st May 2018
Good rack tremolo/vibrato unit for aux use

I'm wondering if there is a good tremolo/vibrato rack unit (with keeping impedance and gain structure in mind). Sure I could run a dunlop tremolo guitar pedal through a di, etc. but I'm wondering if there is a made and known unit specifically for having it in outboard effect gear rack. All thoughts appreciated.
Also is there also a rack unit for a real spring reverb? no simulated? would like to know about that also.
Old 21st May 2018
Lives for gear

Lots of springreverbs in rackunits around. Vermona, Korg, Masterroom, Fostex... most of them obviously on the vintage market. But they do exist.
Old 21st May 2018
Quote:
Originally Posted by gainreduction View Post
Lots of springreverbs in rackunits around. Vermona, Korg, Masterroom, Fostex... most of them obviously on the vintage market. But they do exist.
Thanks for the response. I’ve got half of what I’m looking for. But I really want incorporated some sort of impedance/gain staging conscious unit instead of always plugging up guitar pedals. Bump.
Old 21st May 2018
Lives for gear

The Peavy Val-verb does everything you’re talking about. Trem and spring reverb in a 1U rack. It’s basically a fender style pre-amp/trem/reverb. Works at line level and sounds really good.
Old 21st May 2018
JHS 500 series has the Kodiak (tremolo) and the Emperor (vibrato) units.
Topic:

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search