The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Thread  Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced
D & R Console Experience? Consoles
Old 2nd November 2005
Lives for gear

The Triton with with all new opamps we have is nice for the most part. The EQ's are very usable. Jim Williams was saying that the D&R's tend not to be underpowered like a lot of british consoles are. The master section on ours has been kind of cranky at times. It's got fader and mute automation that since we've moved, is not even plugged in. The computer kind of elimates the need for it.
Old 16th May 2006
Here for the gear

If someone is interested or knows somebody who is interested. I have my octagon for sale. It is the 60 frame, with full options.

[email protected]
Old 22nd May 2006
Gear Head

Hi!

I first heard (read) of D&R today... Found it in the "Mixing console: betwen 3k and 8k" thread...

But the prices i found on their website start at arround 30k EUR!
Am I missing something?

thank you all!
Old 5th May 2012
Here for the gear

I got a 48 Channel Octagon in my Studio, work for 5 Yearse, it´s in perfect condition and i am very happy with it. The Sound is amazing, very great EQs, a cool warm Summing and great Preamps. The Routing option are amazing for a analog consol. Total Recall like in the Duality. The Peakmeter in Channel could have a highe resolution and the motor Faders are ok, but there are better one at the market. Sebatsian
Old 5th May 2012
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoulFood View Post
Hi!

I first heard (read) of D&R today... Found it in the "Mixing console: betwen 3k and 8k" thread...

But the prices i found on their website start at arround 30k EUR!
Am I missing something?

thank you all!
3k - 8k if you buy used.
Top Mentioned Products

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search