The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
looking for proper power supply (4 pin)
Old 23rd May 2017
Lives for gear

looking for proper power supply (4 pin)

just received a piece of gear i bought from eBay and it arrived with no power supply.. i've contacted the seller (in germany) (i'm in the US) but would like to see if i could get something quickly here...

here's a pic of it.. it's a 4 prong connector, probably standard, but also seems to be threaded on the outside, so i want to make sure i get the right one.

anyone know a supply that would work with this? (for US power)

thanks!
Attached Thumbnails
looking for proper power supply (4 pin)-power.jpg  
Old 24th May 2017
Lives for gear

It's a 4-pin Lemo connector, sometimes used for broadcast/video devices (portable cameras etc.). There is no standard for pin assignement or voltage (can be 5V/12/18V/24V, sometimes two different voltages on the same connector) so you'll need at least the right pinout to build the proper cable.
Old 24th May 2017
Lives for gear

thanks! sounds a bit confusing... but luckily the seller is sending the power cable (and it has a US style plug on it).. so i'll just wait for that!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack Luminous View Post
It's a 4-pin Lemo connector, sometimes used for broadcast/video devices (portable cameras etc.). There is no standard for pin assignement or voltage (can be 5V/12/18V/24V, sometimes two different voltages on the same connector) so you'll need at least the right pinout to build the proper cable.
Old 24th May 2017
Lives for gear

Curious........What is the 'piece of gear'?
Old 24th May 2017
Lives for gear

it's a racked pair of Siemens W295 EQs. i love these, in fact, i already have a pair.. but they're in a 4U rack with a pair of siemens IA line amps, and it takes up too much room for me... so i bought this 1U pair (of just the EQ) and will be selling my other rack.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarkF48 View Post
Curious........What is the 'piece of gear'?
Old 22nd March 2019
Here for the gear

lemo connector alternative

Xi'an spring technology Co., Ltd. is a professional push pull connector manufacturer integrating connector research and development, production and sales!
We produce high-performance connectors independently, which can replace LEMO connectors, FISCHER connectors, ODU connectors
website:Xi'an Spring Technology Co., Ltd.-Push Pull Circular Connector
Topic:

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search