The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Thread  Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced
What keyboard should I Get??
Old 6 days ago
Here for the gear

What keyboard should I Get??

Hey what's up guys! Today I'm looking to trade in my Yamaha PF85 keyboard and get a nicer keyboard for the studio. I've played piano for a while now so I defiantly appreciate weighted keys and well balanced touch sensitivity. I only have the money to spend about 1000$ or so and I kind of liked the Native Instruments Komplete Kontrol S88. I saw it had weighted keys but haven't gotten to try one out yet. If anyone has any onsite or other suggestions, I'd be very interested to read your comments!
Old 6 days ago
Here for the gear

The Doepfer keyboards seem really popular with composers, I've never tried it though.
Old 4 days ago
Here for the gear

Has anyone used the komplete Kontrol s88?
Old 3 days ago
Lives for gear

Hey Hub,

I`ve been using a Yamaha CP300 since 2012. Before that I was using a CP250 for live work. As a pianist, I love the feeling of it. I also like the onboard speakers and it can take a beating. These days I use the 300 in the studio but its road worthy as well.

E
Old 3 days ago
Lives for gear

Old 2 days ago
Here for the gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ernest Buckley View Post
Hey Hub,

I`ve been using a Yamaha CP300 since 2012. Before that I was using a CP250 for live work. As a pianist, I love the feeling of it. I also like the onboard speakers and it can take a beating. These days I use the 300 in the studio but its road worthy as well.

E
That's a sick keyboard man definitely will be looking into that
Old 2 days ago
Here for the gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaxman12 View Post
You might look at the new Studiologic SL88 Grand. I have a older Studiologic 88 controller and it is the best I've ever used.

https://www.sweetwater.com/store/detail/SL88Grand

Never seen this before but it looks very interesting. What do the three joy sticks control specifically ?
Old 1 day ago
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hubiverse View Post
Never seen this before but it looks very interesting. What do the three joy sticks control specifically ?
They are assignable. You can program them to control what you want them to.
Loading mentioned products ...
Topic:

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get instant access to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search