The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 All  This Thread  Reviews  Gear Database  Gear for sale     Latest  Trending
New ZULU Thread
Old 14th July 2019
Here for the gear

Couldn't agree more. Its a bitter-sweet thing having so many options. Yeh I'm prone to noodling too and sometime you just need to crack on with the tools you have.
I have yet to hear the black box HG2 plugin so no doubt I'll be noodling with that too haha. At some point I must have enough plugins.... Surely?
Old 15th July 2019
Quote:
Originally Posted by dntoddy View Post
Couldn't agree more. Its a bitter-sweet thing having so many options. Yeh I'm prone to noodling too and sometime you just need to crack on with the tools you have.
I have yet to hear the black box HG2 plugin so no doubt I'll be noodling with that too haha. At some point I must have enough plugins.... Surely?
I think you know the answer to that!
Old 15th July 2019
Quote:
Originally Posted by sHOWpONY View Post
Hello to the Zulu-curious :-)
Thought I'd post some of my experience using Zulu on my mixes...info below. Chime in and sing out if you want to get into the nitty-gritty.

Bad Pony - by Bunker, mix in progress by Amos Clarke at sHOWpONY.
Mix buss processing: Daw mix > Silver Bullet > Buzz DBC20 > Handsome Audio Zulu.

Gearslutz post:

So, got my Zulu a couple of weeks back. I mentioned in an earlier post that I'm more interested in the subtle flavours rather than all-out distortion and smashing.

I've included links to 3 mixes of the same song (Bad Pony - by Bunker). Each song has slightly different processing, as mentioned below. The mix is in progress but these files are all done from the same mix version.

Background:
I had already tracked this song completely before getting the Zulu, so what you're hearing is treatment on the final mix.

Set up:
I use a UFX Fireface interface. I run out of my DAW and into a Silver Bullet. There's a Buzz DBC20 compressor on the SB inserts, and next in the chain is the Zulu.

Mix versions:
1. Clean (digital render (no plugins on the mix buss) within the session)
2. Zulu Only (mix externally processed thru the Zulu)
3. SB-DBC20-Zulu (this is the order of the processing, with the DBC20 doing no more than 3 dB of GR)

Note: See images below for the settings used on both Zulu mixes. All mixes are RMS level-matched.

Zulu settings:
Calibration MX
Deck Pro
Bias 12 o'clock
Enhance +2
Headroom Pro

Mix notes:
The processing of Zulu on these mixes is maybe less obvious (from other mixes) since I used plugin saturation on my instrumentation - it's all over the mix before the Zulu even stepped in.
Of interest, is that there is not a lot of plugin compression running on this mix; it's just a dB here and there. The bulk of the compression is from the saturation effects I'm running. On mix 3 even the DBC20 is only doing 1-2 dB of gain reduction. The Zulu and the Silver Bullet have a nice way of compressing the mix while still retaining the punch. That's the main reason I own these boxes.
If you observe the waveforms you'll notice that there's more transient control on mixes 2 and 3. Even the Zulu-only mix has pretty good spike-control.
My favourite is mix 3, where the combination of the Silver Bullet and Zulu seems to do something magical, with the Buzz adding further punch depending on how you set it up.

So what do you think? What do you like?

Further to this, I'm doing another Bunker song which is being fully tracked through the Zulu. Anything that I can't record through the Zulu will be reamped through the Zulu. I won't be lathering on the plugin saturation for this song - we'll get the juice from the SB and Zulu - stay tuned.
Awesome. #3 sounds amazing.

I have a similar setup. Fireface UFX interface, SB -> Vari-Mu -> Zulu

The sum is greater than the individual parts methinks. SB into a bus compressor into Zulu is the ticket! It may be a cliche but "sounds like a record" is true in this case.
Old 16th July 2019
Quote:
Originally Posted by sHOWpONY View Post
Hello to the Zulu-curious :-)
Thought I'd post some of my experience using Zulu on my mixes...info below. Chime in and sing out if you want to get into the nitty-gritty.

Bad Pony - by Bunker, mix in progress by Amos Clarke at sHOWpONY.
Mix buss processing: Daw mix > Silver Bullet > Buzz DBC20 > Handsome Audio Zulu.

Gearslutz post:

So, got my Zulu a couple of weeks back. I mentioned in an earlier post that I'm more interested in the subtle flavours rather than all-out distortion and smashing.

I've included links to 3 mixes of the same song (Bad Pony - by Bunker). Each song has slightly different processing, as mentioned below. The mix is in progress but these files are all done from the same mix version.

Background:
I had already tracked this song completely before getting the Zulu, so what you're hearing is treatment on the final mix.

Set up:
I use a UFX Fireface interface. I run out of my DAW and into a Silver Bullet. There's a Buzz DBC20 compressor on the SB inserts, and next in the chain is the Zulu.

Mix versions:
1. Clean (digital render (no plugins on the mix buss) within the session)
2. Zulu Only (mix externally processed thru the Zulu)
3. SB-DBC20-Zulu (this is the order of the processing, with the DBC20 doing no more than 3 dB of GR)

Note: See images below for the settings used on both Zulu mixes. All mixes are RMS level-matched.

Zulu settings:
Calibration MX
Deck Pro
Bias 12 o'clock
Enhance +2
Headroom Pro

Mix notes:
The processing of Zulu on these mixes is maybe less obvious (from other mixes) since I used plugin saturation on my instrumentation - it's all over the mix before the Zulu even stepped in.
Of interest, is that there is not a lot of plugin compression running on this mix; it's just a dB here and there. The bulk of the compression is from the saturation effects I'm running. On mix 3 even the DBC20 is only doing 1-2 dB of gain reduction. The Zulu and the Silver Bullet have a nice way of compressing the mix while still retaining the punch. That's the main reason I own these boxes.
If you observe the waveforms you'll notice that there's more transient control on mixes 2 and 3. Even the Zulu-only mix has pretty good spike-control.
My favourite is mix 3, where the combination of the Silver Bullet and Zulu seems to do something magical, with the Buzz adding further punch depending on how you set it up.

So what do you think? What do you like?

Further to this, I'm doing another Bunker song which is being fully tracked through the Zulu. Anything that I can't record through the Zulu will be reamped through the Zulu. I won't be lathering on the plugin saturation for this song - we'll get the juice from the SB and Zulu - stay tuned.
Just listening on my MacBook but the differences sound minimal. Where you will really hear what ZULU does is if you use it when tracking, on every track.
Old 16th July 2019
Lives for gear

Just wanted to report the facts of my experience so that people can make an informed decision regarding their dealings with Handsome Audio. After repeatedly trying and failing to get an update on the status of Zulu R I finally felt it necessary to request a refund. I was told that they did not have the ability to refund my money immediately and that I could either wait two weeks to get my money back, or I could receive desktop Zulus and sell those in an effort to recover my money. It was only when I threatened legal action that my refund was processed.

I give no opinion and make no other statement beyond the facts that I have presented above. You can all draw your own conclusions.
Old 16th July 2019
Quote:
Originally Posted by dntoddy View Post
Has anyone compared the zulu to the new IK multimedia T-racks Tape machine plugin? I owned a Zulu for a little while but had to reluctantly sell it. It smashes all plugins out the park but I must admit this new T-racks one has a lovely depth to it and does nicer things to the transients than the rest of the VSTs on offer.
\.
The new IK Tapes is the only tape sim plugin I have tried that would be anywhere in the ballpark of the quality of the Zulu (I own / have used VTM, Satin, Kramer Tape, J37, Softube Tape, ToTape and WowControl).

Zulu does it's own thing, and sounds effortlessly classic and analog (of course), shaping and compressing in beautiful tape-like tones. Really shines for me in it's handling of high freq energy, and shaping that to feel great in a mix.

IK tapes have different tonal options to the Zulu, and add great ITB mojo without killing the energy as they shape the sound and add dimension, which is one of the qualities I love about the Zulu. The overdrive also sounds great if you wanna crush the levels.

IK tapes is VERY cpu intensive though, so it's gonna need a newer computer to use with any regularity in a mix (I have a 2018 iMac i7 4x4ghz+hyper threading, and I can get 3 in a row on one CPU core before maxing out and crackling on 4 instances - this is way heavier then most plugs that I previously considered CPU intensive). The high cpu is because it upsamples internally to 384 kHz, which is a good thing, as I think that's why it stands out sonically to other more CPU friendly options.

I do find IK Tapes to be tonally one of the most inspiring plugins that I have picked up in the last year, so it's definitely got some vibe going for my taste - much closer to the analog feel I am used to from my outboard, then my other simulation plugs, which although very useful, miss more of that last 10% analog magic - Not saying this is all the way there, but it's the closet I have heard to date.

Last edited by Hardtoe; 16th July 2019 at 11:10 PM..
Old 16th July 2019
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob Coates View Post
Just listening on my MacBook but the differences sound minimal. Where you will really hear what ZULU does is if you use it when tracking, on every track.
Hi Rob

Yes, as I mentioned in my post, the differences will sound minimal to some, probably because I'm not pushing the mixes that hard through Zulu, and because I've got quite a bit of plugin saturation on the tracks in the mix already.

You'll hear more difference if you listen on a full-range monitoring system rather than your laptop. That's the reason that I'm now tracking a song thru the Zulu. To my ears, there's a bit more heft in the low end on the zulu and zulu/SB mixes and a velvety grit that is quite apparent through my studio monitors.

Thanks for checking out the mixes.
Old 16th July 2019
Gear Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by TimS View Post
Just wanted to report the facts of my experience so that people can make an informed decision regarding their dealings with Handsome Audio. After repeatedly trying and failing to get an update on the status of Zulu R I finally felt it necessary to request a refund. I was told that they did not have the ability to refund my money immediately and that I could either wait two weeks to get my money back, or I could receive desktop Zulus and sell those in an effort to recover my money. It was only when I threatened legal action that my refund was processed.

I give no opinion and make no other statement beyond the facts that I have presented above. You can all draw your own conclusions.
I also wrote and asked what the deal was and never got a reply. If I don't receive a reply or a refund a letter from a lawyer will be next.
It's a shame Langston doesn't just be straight with us as to what's going on. If I have to wait 6 months I will as I love my Zulu desktop and was excited about the zulu R but I won't sit around forever not knowing and without my product or money. It's just bad business. Again, I'm not without patience and leniency as I appreciate the plight of the small business, but I require respect.
Old 16th July 2019
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by basic View Post
I also wrote and asked what the deal was and never got a reply. If I don't receive a reply or a refund a letter from a lawyer will be next.
It's a shame Langston doesn't just be straight with us as to what's going on. If I have to wait 6 months I will as I love my Zulu desktop and was excited about the zulu R but I won't sit around forever not knowing and without my product or money. It's just bad business. Again, I'm not without patience and leniency as I appreciate the plight of the small business, but I require respect.
My thoughts exactly. I too waited patiently for over six months because I really wanted Zulu R, and I was fine with continuing to wait so long as I believed that progress was being made and I would eventually receive the product I paid for. Between the almost nonexistent communication (either individually or en masse), the broken promises, the missed deadlines, and the fact that multiple people found it necessary to make their refund requests public in order to receive action, I no longer held that belief.

At the heart of every successful business lies its relationship with its customers; had even the most minimal effort been made in that regard I would still be looking forward to receiving my Zulu R. Unfortunately such was not the case.
Old 16th July 2019
Gear Addict

Quote:
My thoughts exactly. I too waited patiently for over six months because I really wanted Zulu R, and I was fine with continuing to wait so long as I believed that progress was being made and I would eventually receive the product I paid for. Between the almost nonexistent communication (either individually or en masse), the broken promises, the missed deadlines, and the fact that multiple people found it necessary to make their refund requests public in order to receive action, I no longer held that belief.

At the heart of every successful business lies its relationship with its customers; had even the most minimal effort been made in that regard I would still be looking forward to receiving my Zulu R. Unfortunately such was not the case.
You've summarized my sentiment exactly.
Old 16th July 2019
Here for the gear

I have also requested a refund via 2 separate emails, a PM on here and one through PayPal and not had a single reply. I get that they are a small business and that they have a huge workload to get these products developed but if they don't have enough time to respond to emails and refund requests they should employ someonento do so. They will have made enough funds to be able to afford that surely? Its not the wait I mind but I need the funds back now. I can't afford to be missing that money without a product anymore.
I'm now quite nervous I won't get my refund.
Sorry to have to bring it to this forum but no response from them direct and I don't have much choice.
Old 16th July 2019
Gear Nut

I talked to Langston a couple of hours ago.

He is aware of this situation and he will indeed answer your inquiries. He will post here and I’m aware that he is doing his best to solve this situation. He also told me about some health problem but I didn’t ask much and it wouldn’t be appropriate for me to talk about that in public, but hopefully he’ll make it clear.

Don’t lose faith!
Old 17th July 2019
The lack of communication is sad to hear.

The Zulu is one of the most exciting pieces of gear in a long while.

The website also hasn’t been updated in half a year it seems. Still says Dec 2018 as delivery dates for Zulu R and JuJu.

Langston, hope you’re doing well and it’s nothing too serious...
Old 17th July 2019
Lives for gear

Hello all,
my apologies for my long absence and gaps in communique.

Refund requests are received, reviewed and I do my best to get that money or send something else in lieu of money like Zulu Desktops for example to the customer.

So far I've denied zero requests for refunds/exchanges, however Paypal's claim system will deny claims (completely out of my control) if the age of the invoice is over a certain period of time. That being said even after that has happened I'm doing my best to free up funds and send money back to people or offer them an option of inventory.

We are currently neck deep in getting boards remade and then stuffed so that we can release JuJu then Zulu R. Our production of these two items has been massively overdue, nerve wracking and testing of both my spirit and health. I recently experienced a small abdominal tear in my left side that for a while gave me a scare (I thought it was something else because it formed a lump) and only after getting examined and tested, was it declared a non life threatening injury.
The best part was this injury happened while I moving the parts around for your orders! As a word of advise, don't lift a 100 pound box of capacitors above your head without help.

I feel terrible to those who view me and my business differently.
I honestly don't feel legal action is truly necessary, people will get their refunds if requested. Paypal does this arbitration process almost instantly, I have no control over it.

XXX,
I'm sorry but I made you an offer to wait 2 weeks for a cash refund or take 2 Zulus that you can sell or obviously keep. You came on here and went ballistic after you got your refund, claiming that the only way you got any movement was when you threatened legal action. Actually you rejected both offers, then told me what you would do if you didn't receive an immediate remedy. I deeply regret that things played out this way but you're portraying me as somebody I'm not.

To all who remain to keep the faith and support me both financially and through fraternity. I'm making good on my promise to release these products! JuJu is one of the most challenging designs I've ever put together in the last 15 years. It seriously had me over a log and the time I invested trying to do it with a designer's mind cost me the relationship of people I deeply care about and respect. I completely regret that. Zulu R was challenging but not as close and despite things moving quickly on our end, trying to meet this deadline of last December was unfair to my customers and to us as a business.

I simply need more time and I am going to start posting proof of life for both devices. I have offered that before but I will show stuffed boards as they are received and the updates to my engineer's diary on circuit designs.

Thanks
-L.
Old 17th July 2019
Lives for gear

Quote:
Ok, I was trying to be nice, but if you want to go there then let’s go there.

For starters I did not “[go] ballistic” - I simply and calmly relayed the FACTS of the situation. It is a FACT that you claimed your ability to issue an immediate refund was limited. It is a FACT that you told me my choices were either to wait an additional two weeks for a refund on a product that you were already OVER SIX MONTHS overdue on, or to accept other products of yours and attempt to sell them myself in hopes of recouping the money that you owed me (more on that later.) It is a FACT that when I informed you that absent immediate action I would be pursuing every legal remedy available to me, you were somehow suddenly able to provide the refund that previously you had claimed would not be possible for two weeks. If necessary I can post our correspondence proving all of the above.

Second, the fact that you actually suggested that I attempt to sell your products for you in order to get my money back is without a doubt the shadiest, most huckster-like thing any representative of any company has ever said to me. And your behavior and endless excuses here do nothing to refute that image.

Frankly I am disgusted that I was foolish enough to defend you on this forum, and even to offer you some friendly advise which, had you followed, might have kept this entire situation from arising. I was rooting for you to succeed but clearly my loyalty was misplaced. You’ve made your bed; now you can lie in it.
Tim,
my intention was never to do anything shady or of the like.

Your frustration is warranted and so is your anger. You're my customer and I have to listen to you even when you're not saying things I like.

I'm just a think out loud kind of guy. I was discussing options with you, not trying to mess you over or suggest less than scrupulous options.

Based on your responses this was not the time for those discussions and so I took personal funds to create your refund.

Thanks
-L.
Old 17th July 2019
Langston, I'm rooting for you, wish you the best, and know you'll come through. Glad to hear the health issues aren't serious. More updates on progress would be cool, but on the other hand I would hate to see you dragged down and wasting time in forum noise.

As a Juju prepaid customer I'm fine with less forum chatter since I know you're putting your limited time/energy into catching up on the backlog. I've supported some struggling Kickstarters where I think they'd benefit from fewer updates and more grind, i.e., "a little less conversation, a little more action" :-)

I know you do this out of passion and with some personal risk and I support you in that same spirit. It's no different than any other crowdfunded project, as far as I'm concerned. Not everyone has the same view, I understand. I hope you can find the right balance.

..ant
Old 17th July 2019
Lives for gear

L,
I’m in. I think you got a lot of good will from creating and delivering the desktop Zulu, a modern masterpiece. I think just taking a weekly minute to update will go a long way. At least for me! I got a spot for the Juju and Zulu R wired up for the day when they arrive.

Hang tough,

Sean
Old 17th July 2019
Here for the gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by illacov View Post
Hello all,

Refund requests are received, reviewed and I do my best to get that money or send something else in lieu of money like Zulu Desktops for example to the customer.

So far I've denied zero requests for refunds/exchanges, however Paypal's claim system will deny claims (completely out of my control) if the age of the invoice is over a certain period of time. That being said even after that has happened I'm doing my best to free up funds and send money back to people or offer them an option of inventory.

We are currently neck deep in getting boards remade and then stuffed so that we can release JuJu then Zulu R. Our production of these two items has been massively overdue, nerve wracking and testing of both my spirit and health. I recently experienced a small abdominal tear in my left side that for a while gave me a scare (I thought it was something else because it formed a lump) and only after getting examined and tested, was it declared a non life threatening injury.
The best part was this injury happened while I moving the parts around for your orders! As a word of advise, don't lift a 100 pound box of capacitors above your head without help.

I honestly don't feel legal action is truly necessary, people will get their refunds if requested. Paypal does this arbitration process almost instantly, I have no control over it.

XXX,
I'm sorry but I made you an offer to wait 2 weeks for a cash refund or take 2 Zulus that you can sell or obviously keep. You came on here and went ballistic after you got your refund, claiming that the only way you got any movement was when you threatened legal action. Actually you rejected both offers, then told me what you would do if you didn't receive an immediate remedy. I deeply regret that things played out this way but you're portraying me as somebody I'm not.

To all who remain to keep the faith and support me both financially and through fraternity. I'm making good on my promise to release these products! JuJu is one of the most challenging designs I've ever put together in the last 15 years. It seriously had me over a log and the time I invested trying to do it with a designer's mind cost me the relationship of people I deeply care about and respect. I completely regret that. Zulu R was challenging but not as close and despite things moving quickly on our end, trying to meet this deadline of last December was unfair to my customers and to us as a business.

I simply need more time and I am going to start posting proof of life for both devices. I have offered that before but I will show stuffed boards as they are received and the updates to my engineer's diary on circuit designs.

Thanks
-L.
I have texted and emailed you for a refund with no reply. I am willing to wait 2 weeks for a cash refund. Can you pm me please or reply to my text. I will text you now.
Old 17th July 2019
Lives for gear

Quote:
<Deleted by Moderator>
Alright, you’ve got your refund and he issued an eloquent apology and took full responsibility above. Done.

Last edited by Synth Guru; 4 weeks ago at 04:12 PM.. Reason: Bickering
Old 17th July 2019
Lives for gear

Quote:
<Deleted by Moderator>
Quote:
<Deleted by Moderator>
...come on man. No need for that. You made valid points, you should leave it at that instead of showing your anger in such a manner.

Last edited by Synth Guru; 4 weeks ago at 04:10 PM.. Reason: Bickering
Old 4 weeks ago
Lives for gear

People shouldn't avoid posting negative experiences due to fear of a public lynching. That says a lot about the 'community'. You see it quite regularly; a complaint, followed by complaints of the complaint. This is a public open forum; both sides of the story are valid (and of interest).

I, for one, will not be ordering the JuZu-R combo due to what I've read here. No update (date) of any substance was given in Langston's previous posts, just apologies. That leaves us in no better position of understanding. Are we talking 2019, or 2020?

I would like to own these units, but I'd rather put 2K in a high interest account for a year rather than have it floating in limbo. Or use those funds for something immediately useful.

To you directly Langston: sorry to hear of the personal struggles/health - wish you a speedy recovery and all the best with getting everything finished.
Old 4 weeks ago
Lives for gear

Quote:

Glad you got refunded.
Hang tough L. Good stories to be told to your future grandkids about life, struggles and determination. Keep pushing brother.
Old 4 weeks ago
Here for the gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by illacov View Post
Hello all,

XXX,

Thanks
-L.
I understand that new products come with delay, but what date do you expect now for finishing the zulu R ?
Old 4 weeks ago
Lives for gear

A tip to Langston and customers: talk directly via videochat, phone whatever. E-mails and text very often dont relay enough of the situation and personal distress in a good way.
I often had rows with my dad because of it. Now I always without exception reach for the phone or pay him a visit.
Old 4 weeks ago
Gear Guru
Hey Langston I had a hernia that formed a small lump that scared the piss outta me.... when the doc told me I was like Woohoo! She looked at me like I was nuts.... What a relief..... Good luck w/that!
Old 4 weeks ago
Here for the gear

Hi Langston, if you have Zulu desktops available to offer customers in lieu of refunds, than can you please ship mine which I ordered more than 7 weeks ago, order #95179900
Old 4 weeks ago
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by FTRSHK View Post
Hi Langston, if you have Zulu desktops available to offer customers in lieu of refunds, than can you please ship mine which I ordered more than 7 weeks ago, order #95179900
Man my apologies,
I need to do some serious house keeping with our shipment records!
Your unit is labeled and ships in the morning.

Thanks
-L.
Old 4 weeks ago
Gear Head

I'm just sitting on a fence. Some people say "I've got no sense"

I've contacted Handsome Audio for an update regarding Zulu R. No response.

I do appreciate the recent posts here on gearslutz from -L / illacov/ Langston. But I really would prefer either an update for a date of issue or how to request a refund.

On HOLD or Maybe, then, in the future, a purchase, when the Zulu R is actually available...
Old 4 weeks ago
Gear Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mixxed Up View Post
I'm just sitting on a fence. Some people say "I've got no sense"

It will be worth the wait! When/if you get your zulu you will see why so many people here are quick to defend it. I would never want to track or mixdown to my 2 buss without it.
Old 4 weeks ago
Lives for gear

The design was Zulu R started almost immediately after Zulu desktop was released. The challenge was integrating the DOA into the design since originally the lowest hanging fruit was using off the shelf 5532 opamps with a bi-polar design. However, that's not really sexy and doesn't sound the same as a gorgeous discrete design.

The DOA btw uses modern silicon transistors with large metal can output transistors or heatsink coupled output transistors. We utilized 5 and 10% ceramic capacitors for filtering, 1% military spec resistors and as a bit of a twist, we utilized a modern footprint in lieu of the large headers typically associated with discrete opamps. These DOA can be unplugged and replaced or swapped around, just like a present day DOA such as a 2520 but instead we use a mounting footprint that you commonly find in a 5532. You'll see this echoed throughout JuJu in its near entirety.

Integrating that into Zulu's complex feedback network proved to be far more complex than originally anticipated and therefore further adjustments and numerous prototype periods occurred that delayed us from releasing. Currently we are performing some final tweaks to the DI section and the interaction of the DOA with the passive tape circuit. These are slight but cumbersome adjustments that add delays. My target for Zulu R to release and begin shipping is late August.

Thanks
-L.
Topic:

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search