The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 All  This Thread  Reviews  Gear Database  Gear for sale     Latest  Trending
Sequential Circuits Studio 440 Question
Old 13th December 2016
Gear Maniac

Sequential Circuits Studio 440 Question

I am one of the proud members of this beast.
Working with this machine since 1,5 years and i just cannot figure out a function which i was used to have from mpc and sp 1200 and that is you can play a sample thru pads and each pad is one note .

i cannot manage to do this at Studio 440 and if someone knows anything about this , please help ! _
Old 16th November 2018
Here for the gear

I know you posted about 2 years ago, but in case you’ve gone unanswered or in case someone else needs this, here we go.
You can achieve this by building a kit. You can assign the same sample on different pads after you activate the kit build. When you’re in that page it will show the the current kit, the pad selected, pad level, pitch and pan position. When you touch the pads while in that window, you’ll see this display reflect the current pad and it’s parameters. After you select the pa, scroll the sample. You can place the same sample to different pads and use the pitch knob to change the sample’s pitch. Hope that helps.
Topic:

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search