The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Thread  Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced
Mixer Identification help, Thanks!
Old 29th November 2016
Here for the gear

Mixer Identification help, Thanks!

I was looking for a mixer and this one I found which had a small picture so I couldn't read the MFR and no information about manufacturer or model is available, it's a surplus auction, I was wondering if anyone here could make a quick ID from the attached photo? Thanks for any help in advance!
Attached Thumbnails
Mixer Identification help, Thanks!-389112-f8dd439c-5a61-4f1d-9ee057b99ae94abd.jpg.jpg  
Old 29th November 2016
Lives for gear

DDA/Dynacord/EV/University interface !
Nice little board grab it !
Old 29th November 2016
Here for the gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by ddageek View Post
Thanks! They did say interface but I thought that was referring to the box leaned against it at the top of the photo. Do you know what that box on top is?
Old 29th November 2016
Here for the gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by ddageek View Post
Also, since you seem to be a DDA enthusiast what would say is a fair price to pay? I can't seem to find any info on the model.
Old 29th November 2016
Lives for gear

Box on top would be the PSU, info can be found at DDAconsoles.com. Price is all about condition and what it will cost to transport, I would say $500-600 would be the upper limit without knowing condition.
Old 10th January 2017
Here for the gear

Thanks, I did end up buying it and seeing it's "modular" i was trying to ID all the interfaces it's equipped with and found the main, group and input panels all pretty easily except the panel with 6 aux. channels on the bottom next to the PSU input and was wondering if you might know which panel it is. It's in the first picture i attached labeled "Unknown Panel", I also posted a few other photos of the device and PSU module to see what you think of it!
Attached Thumbnails
Mixer Identification help, Thanks!-unkown-panel.jpg   Mixer Identification help, Thanks!-1.jpg   Mixer Identification help, Thanks!-2.jpg   Mixer Identification help, Thanks!-4.jpg   Mixer Identification help, Thanks!-3.jpg  

Mixer Identification help, Thanks!-5.jpg   Mixer Identification help, Thanks!-6.jpg   Mixer Identification help, Thanks!-7.jpg  
Old 10th January 2017
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by emc2guru View Post
Thanks, I did end up buying it and seeing it's "modular" i was trying to ID all the interfaces it's equipped with and found the main, group and input panels all pretty easily except the panel with 6 aux. channels on the bottom next to the PSU input and was wondering if you might know which panel it is. It's in the first picture i attached labeled "Unknown Panel", I also posted a few other photos of the device and PSU module to see what you think of it!
You're talking about the six Aux jacks, right? Those would be the individual outputs for Aux sends 1-6 that are on each channel - used for monitor mixes, external effects, etc.
Old 10th January 2017
Gear Maniac

Nice find. How much did you end up paying?
Old 11th January 2017
Here for the gear

I got it for 175 and paid about 70 to ship it so about 250 total!
Topic:

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search