The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
Dave Pensado makes a special appearance at Amphion's booth during the AES convention
Old 7th September 2016
News Desk Editor

Dave Pensado makes a special appearance at Amphion's booth during the AES convention

Dave Pensado makes a special appearance at Amphion's booth during the AES convention-image.jpg

Finnish manufacturer Amphion Loudspeakers is pleased to announce that Dave Pensado will be a special guest at the company's booth (#215) during the upcoming 141st AES convention in Los Angeles.

The owner of Amphion's Two18 studio monitors and BaseOne25 system, Dave Pensado will be at the booth on Friday, September 30th, 2016, starting at 10.30 am. At 11 am Pensado will give a talk on his experience with the Amphions. After the presentation there will be a Q&A session during which attendees will be able to ask Dave their questions.

In addition, Dave asks that attendees bring one of their mixes on a thumb drive. He will choose the person with the question he likes best and will critique their mix on the spot!

Link : Amphion Loudspeakers
Attached Thumbnails
Dave Pensado makes a special appearance at Amphion's booth during the AES convention-image.jpg  
Old 13th September 2016
Lives for gear

Dave's current Facebook cover pic.

dB
Attached Thumbnails
Dave Pensado makes a special appearance at Amphion's booth during the AES convention-pensado-line.jpg  
Old 13th September 2016
He is looking a little drawn these days.
Old 13th September 2016
Gear Maniac

Dave's the man!
Old 30th September 2016
Lives for gear

Tomorrow!

dB
Old 4th October 2016
Here for the gear

What do Dave say?
Old 4th October 2016
Gear Maniac

Watch his YouTube shows religiously; (that's the closest I'll ever get to religion) incredible insight for anyone that's intrested in Audio.

Sincerely,
Useg Diaz-Granados
www.oversightentertainment.se
Old 8th October 2016
Lives for gear
Yea, Dave Pensado's Place and Warren Huart Produce like a Pro are my favorites for sure!.....moon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Useg DG View Post
Watch his YouTube shows religiously; (that's the closest I'll ever get to religion) incredible insight for anyone that's intrested in Audio.

Sincerely,
Useg Diaz-Granados
Affordable Audio Recording, Music Mastering and Cinema Video Production in Stockholm
Old 12th October 2016
Gear Addict
Quote:
Originally Posted by MoonMusic View Post
Yea, Dave Pensado's Place and Warren Huart Produce like a Pro are my favorites for sure!.....moon
+1000! That two guys of their calibre share so much information, knowledge and expertise in such an accessible way is truly a godsend. I want to send them flowers
Old 12th October 2016
Gear Addict
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jules View Post
He is looking a little drawn these days.
Old 14th October 2016
Dave Pensado - the secret recipe

Here's one of the few videos that will come out after Pensado's visit at Amphion booth:

Topic:

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search