The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 All  This Thread  Reviews  Gear Database  Gear for sale     Latest  Trending
Looking for 1 (SSL-like) bus compressor. any suggestions?
Old 3 weeks ago
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheLastByte View Post
Ask Dave Derr about cable? He of Distressor Fame? Fools paradise I promise you bloody VoVox! What excuses next huh? Unbelievable let alone unbearable to read
Idk what to say, cables DO make a difference! Snake oil or not I hear a night and day difference.
Old 3 weeks ago
Company Rep
Quote:
Here here!
Stop the SSL/Smart comparisons! It’s beyond discourteous to SSL and the SL 4000! Literally All New SSL inspired models should be simply named Bus or Bussing Compresors STAM and Joshua shot him self in the foot the silence speaks 1000 plus messed up units who is complaining at a few hundred shekels? Nearly nobody! If it was $4000 you would be blood thirsty!
What silence and what are you even talking about?

Please refrain yourself from posting assumptions on stuff you don't have knowledge on. Just write what you know to be true or your opinion about a unit, much less if you don't have anything positive to say.

I agree, SSL is the original designer and takes all the credit, we just tried to make stuff that is not made anymore and the original bus comp is not made anymore. Not with the original parts at least. Nothing wrong with that.

Our SA4000MK2 orders broke all our records, we can't even believe it, something must be right with the MK1.
Old 3 weeks ago
Company Rep
Quote:
<Deleted by Moderator>
Please tame down your hate speech and mind the language.

You are entitled to dislike me, my company and what we do but calling us junk or substandard or using the F word is uncalled for.

There is not a single cheap part on the audio path of my SA4000, I use the most expensive capacitors you can find, original knobs, Carnhill transformers, DBX hand made replicas (100 bucks in labor) etc ...

I also happen to have 5 of the most renowned and successfully engineers in the world which you probably love on back-order for this piece. We have sold thousand upon the thousands without ever having a unit returned to us other than a few times when it arrived faulty and when it does nobody has to pay for shipping, we even have a former Neve engineer in Europe who does repair for us at no expense to the client, shipping included.

Now, I am sure you are extremely successful and probably more than the guys that buy from me, I just wonder how you manage to have so much time to post here all day and bash out others with all that success, be smarter next time, if you really want to hurt my workers and me, which seems to be the case, don't make it seem so obvious you are on an agenda.

Last edited by Synth Guru; 3 weeks ago at 02:00 AM.. Reason: Bickering
Old 3 weeks ago
Company Rep
Quote:
Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
.....I'd wager that at least one person in this thread could......
That's interesting Jim

Since nobody in this thread as ever heard the MK2
Old 3 weeks ago
Gear Maniac

Quote:
Originally Posted by joshuanaconda View Post
What silence and what are you even talking about?.
That you shipped a boat load of defective SA4000's from a typo in a very old public schematic (not SSL's) and never knew it. Then when someone makes you aware of the issue then asked you only reply with "there were only a few." And are silent on what serial numbers are defective.

My guess is the first 1000 or more are defective and you are just flat out lying. And I don't take pleasure in saying that but your insistence on doubling down on this makes it impossible.

If I were SSL I'd have an issue with a company claiming to have a unit that sounds exactly like the original when we know, at least a load of SA4000's simply don't. This is poorly reflecting on the SSL name brand.

Your MKII's may sound close, I don't have one and don't know. I did own two of your SA4000s, both of which were defective and sound nothing like the SSL I use here every day. It's not even close even to an untrained ear.

And I am sorry to those who have to read all of this nonsense. Joshua, just stand up and own this and move on.
Old 3 weeks ago
Company Rep
Quote:
Originally Posted by FlyingMusician View Post
That you shipped a boat load of defective SA4000's from a typo in a very old public schematic (not SSL's) and never knew it. Then when someone makes you aware of the issue then asked you only reply with "there were only a few." And are silent on what serial numbers are defective.

My guess is the first 1000 or more are defective and you are just flat out lying. And I don't take pleasure in saying that but your insistence on doubling down on this makes it impossible.

If I were SSL I'd have an issue with a company claiming to have a unit that sounds exactly like the original when we know, at least a load of SA4000's simply don't. This is poorly reflecting on the SSL name brand.

Your MKII's may sound close, I don't have one and don't know. I did own two of your SA4000s, both of which were defective and sound nothing like the SSL I use here every day. It's not even close even to an untrained ear.

And I am sorry to those who have to read all of this nonsense. Joshua, just stand up and own this and move on.
That is untrue
It was a small batch
I have already clarified this and it had nothing to do with a typo, it has 2 wrong values that can be easily fixed.
I did own up at the time, I offered anybody with the problem to contact me and change those values at no expense
A few people (very few did) and the offer still stands, I stand behind my work.

The MK1 sounds very close, many engineers and dozens of studio owners and producers agree, and this comes from people that own a SSL console. Close enough for me to release it and like you said, you have never even tried one that was functioning properly. I have done many pieces of hardware and always spend years matching the tone and characteristics of the original, that is why we succeeded in the first place, as much as it bothers you. I also modded the original and 90% of my clients chose the modded one. They think it sounds even better.

This said, the MK1 was my first project and 75 projects later you learn a few things, the MK2 is the result of all that knowledge, it took me 3 years to reverse engineer the DBX 202 cans and it sounds incredible, I will upload a video comparison soon vs the original (vintage bus comp).

I am sure you have better things to do with your time and I am on holiday, apologies if I don't respond quickly

With regards to SSL, I have never claimed affiliation with them, they are a giant company who have done extremely well and well diserved, we just make replicas of pieces of gear that are not longer made with the same components or the way they used to be made, I am no thread to their sales or status, trust me.
Old 3 weeks ago
Lives for gear

Please Refrain VCA = Very Cold Attitude!

Quote:
What silence and what are you even talking about?

Please refrain yourself from posting assumptions on stuff you don't have knowledge on. Just write what you know to be true or your opinion about a unit, much less if you don't have anything positive to say.

I agree, SSL is the original designer and takes all the credit, we just tried to make stuff that is not made anymore and the original bus comp is not made anymore. Not with the original parts at least. Nothing wrong with that.

Our SA4000MK2 orders broke all our records, we can't even believe it, something must be right with the MK1.
The Audio Equipment, Of Building Sub Standard Audio Equipment, Tiered FB to eBay pricing in 1st, 2nd 3rd 4th batches purporting offering innumerable savings. Talk ‘Facebook Empire In Standardised Equipment’ in all forms of tolerating diversity affording younger inexperienced Audio Engineers to those aspiring and dreaming of Hardware magnificence in failures. Sure granted you’ve recycled many designs to those usual desirable suspects and now SSL reincarnations, to nearly anything of Intellectual Property rendered elderly yet clearly desirable, very influential and just a few hundred more then a plug for those aspiring and curiously unable to resist Hardware, not on those word of mouth specials in 1st, 2nd 3rd etc discounted pricing all desperately trying to participate awaiting the instructions firmly stating you pay your money and you wait?

Often 6-9 months plus! Talk pregnant pause? These younger ‘Digital Natives’ seeking hardware are clearly making the decision, ultimately I don’t blame them, sadly they’ll write off a STAM purchase as a foolish disgruntled choice taking consideration of all proportions relentlessly kicking around, no doubt as some have openly found themselves, screaming inside you actually got them! You have no new designs, simply marketing in nearing given away enticement of more dry, rewashed, recycled misrepresentation services famous AE’ as Big Named Engineers using MK2 Bussing Compresors. Hmmmm?

Please do tell? Who exactly are the big names using STAM SSL MK 1/2 Comps? I honestly think it’s easily possible in fully illuminated thinking to envisage yourself employing well known economically viable designs wanted in belief and unveiled luck, enjoying equipment as Newly Minted Hungry Engineers would, time and time again purchase then find remorse hitting buyers? No doubt expected as an intriguing apex in the hyperbole of mythological Equipment status on recording forums swept along by the mysticism of previously original examples 45 years old, Audio is the business of living, creating and realising thence forevermore sharing the deepest Artistic principles in Artistry involving such mindful, dreams!

Oh man, that high end expenditure can be prohibitive alas, top Brand Names are out of reach. Your reactionary position? No doubt compromises posturing seeing yourself awash with younger to broke AE’s urgently standing on the periphery of Gear acquisition, suddenly swept along locked into your outer confines awaiting Equipment offering grossly disproportionate models as privileged pricing per FB! Sigh....! Who’s going to complain embarrassed they become caught by Yourself, no doubt feeling regretfully hopeless, writing off a galling purchase. No they’ll suffer the disquiet in silently beguiling jealously moreover ruing the day they squandered money! Is it really any wonder you decided reclamation in elderly desirable technology already public domain, yet mess it up? It’s so basic and simplistic the moment of absenteeism market open, it’s the opportune moment fulfilling the industry, catching aspiring young Audio Engineers, then just profusely apologising in those moments when Forum posts and reply’s become a PR problem oh dear?

Really you’re reduced to a mouthpiece proclaiming thoughts that Equipment problems simplistically are such easy fixes but, let’s examine this for a moment as if those mistakes are of course so simple, then why on earth can’t the users fix them? Why are they always existing in a known batch? Or a known part? A known problem? Hang on... a simple five second fix... yeah add the shipping costs it’s pointless stuff previously Company pictures show your factory operations and on Audio Forums and apparently these are mistakes they were absentmindedly regrettable, still in apologising, it doesn’t stop or begin really ‘We offer our Apologies, as honestly it was a mistake in parts?’ All from ‘Hand made and checked Equipment,’ you say?’ What Rubbish! Mind you I would be always keeping a quiet humility knowing clientele will end up outgrowing you, thoughtfully buying anew, feeling properly lesson learnt, who wants to admit buyers remorse in displacement of learning naturally, regressive AE and Artists alike will not forget that stunted beginning in Hardware growth.

Talk personal conceit living on disgruntled display in the fullest contemptuous nature, most unpleasant. The suffering in obsequiousness nature’s, to angered displays akin to the truth of fast food equipment for younger arteries, the superiority in being beaten and scolded, how crestfallen a simple SSL proved unworthy as per incarnation, classless. So dismissive I’m thankful it’s on display, it’s so apparent the professional schematics curmudgeonly tracing interior to exterior is a result of cutting measures in the most basic design standards.

It seems and is outwardly an escalating business of degrees of operation as word spreads via FB etc, and a few hundred shekels isn’t too much to lose, much more on Facebook timed specials where STAM offers spectacular deals in the purported self grandiosity in such importance, it’s the ‘Real Deal an SSL FX - G384 Bus Compressing Design,’ no it’s not it’s garbage its nothing compared to the actual Unit it’s designed from, then again who really is going to complain about those vagaries in such newly acquired gear, eagerly learned in contrite natures, especially when STAM are offering everlasting, technicians globally fixing up ‘Those,’ remorseful buyers purchasing faulty equipment on the periphery of remorse? Embarrassed I know I would be?

Talk blasé business attitudes I personally would find such business practices totally unacceptable to ‘Younger Audio Engineers,’ and most alarming. Hard to believe your so very dismissive, let alone you don’t even offer a manual or 1 page instruction sheet? Talk disinterested company, let alone supplier changeable! Will you blame Sth America again or something more akin to the business model of recycling dreams? AE impatiently, awaiting the arrival of everlasting lost designs, forever a company in non-evolving persona, obviously well aware repeat business a minimum, and SSL MK 2 as you call it, I can’t fully understand why you could mess up model MK1? My, my talk marginal or secondary positioning in mistaken sentiments of unfortunate events, no doubt somewhere or something or someone is to blame here! The intolerable design fault maybe testament in longevity?
Pip pip!
Old 3 weeks ago
Lives for gear

Quote:
Please tame down your hate speech and mind the language.

You are entitled to dislike me, my company and what we do but calling us junk or substandard or using the F word is uncalled for.

There is not a single cheap part on the audio path of my SA4000, I use the most expensive capacitors you can find, original knobs, Carnhill transformers, DBX hand made replicas (100 bucks in labor) etc ...

I also happen to have 5 of the most renowned and successfully engineers in the world which you probably love on back-order for this piece. We have sold thousand upon the thousands without ever having a unit returned to us other than a few times when it arrived faulty and when it does nobody has to pay for shipping, we even have a former Neve engineer in Europe who does repair for us at no expense to the client, shipping included.

Now, I am sure you are extremely successful and probably more than the guys that buy from me, I just wonder how you manage to have so much time to post here all day and bash out others with all that success, be smarter next time, if you really want to hurt my workers and me, which seems to be the case, don't make it seem so obvious you are on an agenda.

Joshua great, fantastic I’m really pleased something is being done and obviously it’s required though Joshua I wasn’t talking to you? I was explaining the Threshold knob to another person is on this design the actual input control in testing compression on such units, honestly man, please calm down...man.
You’re going to stroke out!

People wonder why Grey means quoting
Once again Grey means those words were already implemented in response to another!
Joshua it’s was in, grey Man,
Dude please stop backpedaling!
Old 3 weeks ago
Lives for gear

Quote:
That's interesting Jim

Since nobody in this thread as ever heard the MK2
Jim has, he has SSL Agents world wide!

Every town, city to country Jim has a contact!

:
Old 3 weeks ago
Company Rep
Quote:
Jim has, he has SSL Agents world wide!

Every town, city to country Jim has a contact!

:
He does
But nobody has the MK2
So it's impossible.
Old 3 weeks ago
Company Rep
Quote:
The Audio Equipment, Of Building Sub Standard Audio Equipment, Tiered FB to eBay pricing in 1st, 2nd 3rd 4th batches purporting offering innumerable savings. Talk ‘Facebook Empire In Standardised Equipment’ in all forms of tolerating diversity affording younger inexperienced Audio Engineers to those aspiring and dreaming of Hardware magnificence in failures. Sure granted you’ve recycled many designs to those usual desirable suspects and now SSL reincarnations, to nearly anything of Intellectual Property rendered elderly yet clearly desirable, very influential and just a few hundred more then a plug for those aspiring and curiously unable to resist Hardware, not on those word of mouth specials in 1st, 2nd 3rd etc discounted pricing all desperately trying to participate awaiting the instructions firmly stating you pay your money and you wait?

Often 6-9 months plus! Talk pregnant pause? These younger ‘Digital Natives’ seeking hardware are clearly making the decision, ultimately I don’t blame them, sadly they’ll write off a STAM purchase as a foolish disgruntled choice taking consideration of all proportions relentlessly kicking around, no doubt as some have openly found themselves, screaming inside you actually got them! You have no new designs, simply marketing in nearing given away enticement of more dry, rewashed, recycled misrepresentation services famous AE’ as Big Named Engineers using MK2 Bussing Compresors. Hmmmm?

Please do tell? Who exactly are the big names using STAM SSL MK 1/2 Comps? I honestly think it’s easily possible in fully illuminated thinking to envisage yourself employing well known economically viable designs wanted in belief and unveiled luck, enjoying equipment as Newly Minted Hungry Engineers would, time and time again purchase then find remorse hitting buyers? No doubt expected as an intriguing apex in the hyperbole of mythological Equipment status on recording forums swept along by the mysticism of previously original examples 45 years old, Audio is the business of living, creating and realising thence forevermore sharing the deepest Artistic principles in Artistry involving such mindful, dreams!

Oh man, that high end expenditure can be prohibitive alas, top Brand Names are out of reach. Your reactionary position? No doubt compromises posturing seeing yourself awash with younger to broke AE’s urgently standing on the periphery of Gear acquisition, suddenly swept along locked into your outer confines awaiting Equipment offering grossly disproportionate models as privileged pricing per FB! Sigh....! Who’s going to complain embarrassed they become caught by Yourself, no doubt feeling regretfully hopeless, writing off a galling purchase. No they’ll suffer the disquiet in silently beguiling jealously moreover ruing the day they squandered money! Is it really any wonder you decided reclamation in elderly desirable technology already public domain, yet mess it up? It’s so basic and simplistic the moment of absenteeism market open, it’s the opportune moment fulfilling the industry, catching aspiring young Audio Engineers, then just profusely apologising in those moments when Forum posts and reply’s become a PR problem oh dear?

Really you’re reduced to a mouthpiece proclaiming thoughts that Equipment problems simplistically are such easy fixes but, let’s examine this for a moment as if those mistakes are of course so simple, then why on earth can’t the users fix them? Why are they always existing in a known batch? Or a known part? A known problem? Hang on... a simple five second fix... yeah add the shipping costs it’s pointless stuff previously Company pictures show your factory operations and on Audio Forums and apparently these are mistakes they were absentmindedly regrettable, still in apologising, it doesn’t stop or begin really ‘We offer our Apologies, as honestly it was a mistake in parts?’ All from ‘Hand made and checked Equipment,’ you say?’ What Rubbish! Mind you I would be always keeping a quiet humility knowing clientele will end up outgrowing you, thoughtfully buying anew, feeling properly lesson learnt, who wants to admit buyers remorse in displacement of learning naturally, regressive AE and Artists alike will not forget that stunted beginning in Hardware growth.

Talk personal conceit living on disgruntled display in the fullest contemptuous nature, most unpleasant. The suffering in obsequiousness nature’s, to angered displays akin to the truth of fast food equipment for younger arteries, the superiority in being beaten and scolded, how crestfallen a simple SSL proved unworthy as per incarnation, classless. So dismissive I’m thankful it’s on display, it’s so apparent the professional schematics curmudgeonly tracing interior to exterior is a result of cutting measures in the most basic design standards.

It seems and is outwardly an escalating business of degrees of operation as word spreads via FB etc, and a few hundred shekels isn’t too much to lose, much more on Facebook timed specials where STAM offers spectacular deals in the purported self grandiosity in such importance, it’s the ‘Real Deal an SSL FX - G384 Bus Compressing Design,’ no it’s not it’s garbage its nothing compared to the actual Unit it’s designed from, then again who really is going to complain about those vagaries in such newly acquired gear, eagerly learned in contrite natures, especially when STAM are offering everlasting, technicians globally fixing up ‘Those,’ remorseful buyers purchasing faulty equipment on the periphery of remorse? Embarrassed I know I would be?

Talk blasé business attitudes I personally would find such business practices totally unacceptable to ‘Younger Audio Engineers,’ and most alarming. Hard to believe your so very dismissive, let alone you don’t even offer a manual or 1 page instruction sheet? Talk disinterested company, let alone supplier changeable! Will you blame Sth America again or something more akin to the business model of recycling dreams? AE impatiently, awaiting the arrival of everlasting lost designs, forever a company in non-evolving persona, obviously well aware repeat business a minimum, and SSL MK 2 as you call it, I can’t fully understand why you could mess up model MK1? My, my talk marginal or secondary positioning in mistaken sentiments of unfortunate events, no doubt somewhere or something or someone is to blame here! The intolerable design fault maybe testament in longevity?
Pip pip!
Quite an ego you have to believe somebody will read that entire testament

I certainly don't have the time for it but I am sure it is more of the same

All the best to you.
Old 3 weeks ago
Gear Maniac

Quote:
I have already clarified this and it had nothing to do with a typo, it has 2 wrong values that can be easily fixed.
Two small values that were only listed on a typo of an old, flawed public schematic that was created by someone unaffiliated with SSL. Are we to believe just coincidentally that you just happened to make the exact same error on two resistors? The chances of that are probably 1:100 million

This is beating a dead horse and I again apologize to other readers that have to read this nonsense, but make no mistake you are just avoiding the question and facts, as posted here.

Facts:
- You stated "just a few" have this error
- Serial# 00439 has this error
- The first three youtube videos I pulled up with your SA4000 all exhibit this error
- You won't post serial numbers of defective units for your customers
Old 3 weeks ago
Company Rep
Quote:
Two small values that were only listed on a typo of an old, flawed public schematic that was created by someone unaffiliated with SSL. Are we to believe just coincidentally that you just happened to make the exact same error on two resistors? The chances of that are probably 1:100 million

This is beating a dead horse and I again apologize to other readers that have to read this nonsense, but make no mistake you are just avoiding the question and facts, as posted here.

Facts:
- The first three youtube videos I pulled up with your SA4000 all exhibit this error
The 2 wrong values was a mistake on the PCB assembly line, not design. It is actually 4 values on some.

1) Yes, just a few, we made over 25 batches
2) Sure, I never said the opposite
3) They don't.
4) Not your problem

I think the most sensitive thing to do here is to grab an MK1 and make a little video versus the original so you can see for yourself, I will do so when I have the time, we are busy with far more complex designs and manufacturing at the moment.

You have stated your opinion and what you believe to be facts, I have done so as well, let's move on now or feel free to continue to beat the dead horse

I will not engage further until I can present some facts, you can resume doing something more productive with your time.

Don't be so condescending with other forum members, they read what they want to read.

You should open a thread to talk about (or attack) Stam Audio's SA4000 if you think this thread should be about something else
Old 3 weeks ago
Lives for gear

Quote:
Quite an ego you have to believe somebody will read that entire testament

I certainly don't have the time for it but I am sure it is more of the same

All the best to you.
Thank you for patience Joshua!
MK3 you’re doing well yourself taking Jacobs board
Old 3 weeks ago
Lives for gear

@ FlyingMusician : Send the unit in and have it fixed, where‘s your fvck*ng problem, dude?
Old 3 weeks ago
Lives for gear

Quote:

Facts:
Sorry seems to be the hardest word!
Old 3 weeks ago
Lives for gear

Action speaks louder than words.
Old 3 weeks ago
Lives for gear

Quote:
The 2 wrong values was a mistake on the PCB assembly line, not design. It is actually 4 values on some.

1) Yes, just a few, we made over 25 batches
2) Sure, I never said the opposite
3) They don't.
4) Not your problem

I think the most sensitive thing to do here is to grab an MK1 and make a little video versus the original so you can see for yourself, I will do so when I have the time, we are busy with far more complex designs and manufacturing at the moment.

You have stated your opinion and what you believe to be facts, I have done so as well, let's move on now or feel free to continue to beat the dead horse

I will not engage further until I can present some facts, you can resume doing something more productive with your time.

Don't be so condescending with other forum members, they read what they want to read.

Let’s hope those pcb layouts are correct?

You should open a thread to talk about (or attack) Stam Audio's SA4000 if you think this thread should be about something else
So maybe those PCB Board Layouts will actually be correct Anna!
Old 3 weeks ago
Lives for gear

Geez here come the spit fire atracks, strap in biggles!

Algenon Fighters 12pm sun light!
Old 3 weeks ago
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eigenwert View Post
Action speaks louder than words.
Especially when someone else is always to blame!
Old 3 weeks ago
Lives for gear

Joshua is being blamed and even called a liar, yet he still offers to fix et the units for free.

If someone wants to blame him for them (!) not sending it in, they really must have mastered the blame game to perfection.
Old 3 weeks ago
Company Rep
Quote:
@ FlyingMusician : Send the unit in and have it fixed, where‘s your fvck*ng problem, dude?
He is just one of those guys that get's obsessed with a brand and bashes it repeatedly thinking he is doing people a favor or maybe get's a kick out of it.

He also considers himself to have a higher intellect and looks down on others (you can tell from his repeated sarcastic remarks or attempt of elaborate writing) yet for some reason he has had no success that he has so much free time to just spend on here typing for hours.

Strange.

Old 3 weeks ago
Lives for gear

Maybe it‘s best for a manufacturer to try to ignore whenever someone is being unfair like that... Such unfair thing already happened to a small time synth manufacturer known for his 303 clone, here in the forum and also on another forum... They start to call out on him because his handmade stuff made in Austria cannot compete with prices of a certain Manila based multi national corporation (which does NOT even use highest quality pots and switches). Since that guy became a friend over time I really was wondering how they were writing him off, his hourly rate is reasonable and he delivers excellent customer service.

I really like those small to mid range companies delivering best quality for reasonable prices. The big companies tend to use pots that are not so great when offering something with the musician‘s budget in mind. I think the idea of collecting deposit from preorders far ahead in order to raise the funds for a run in exchange for a major saving is excellent BTW.
Old 3 weeks ago
Company Rep
Yes, you are generally right but when there is a technical issue you always want to stay on top of things and offer the customer a solution, regardless of the tone or how it is reported.

It's up to them if they want it resolved and apparently that is not the case or they don't have the unit.

I will leave it as is and move on.

Thanks for commenting
Old 3 weeks ago
Lives for gear

Quote:
Yes, you are generally right but when there is a technical issue you always want to stay on top of things and offer the customer a solution, regardless of the tone or how it is reported.

It's up to them if they want it resolved and apparently that is not the case or they don't have the unit.

Thanks for commenting
Ego? It’s not your thread Joshua! You aren’t even the OP and just because dissatisfactions are rampant with your products ain’t going change the fact you got caught ripping off the SSL G FX 384 turning it into something else! I guess when all else fails you call in the goon squad? I seriously don’t see much defensive thinking from others here shall we take the MK1/2 STAM into the High End Forum?

A slap on the wrist from [email protected] and suddenly you’re in every post!
Pathos!
Obsequiousness in maximum overdrive!
Old 3 weeks ago
Lives for gear

Quote:
Joshua is being blamed and even called a liar, yet he still offers to fix et the units for free.

If someone wants to blame him for them (!) not sending it in, they really must have mastered the blame game to perfection.
Well he was called out producing a furfy a failed product! You might lick up the dog vomit others seem disinterested let alone wanting to deal with a purportedly disingenuous vintage merchant of crass abuse! If this was SSL or another reputable company it would be a spit roast! You know you’ve wasted a few hundred and Josh will no doubt favour you somehow it’s GS manufactures are not tolerated in misleading products large or small!
Old 3 weeks ago
Lives for gear

Quote:
He is just one of those guys that get's obsessed with a brand and bashes it repeatedly thinking he is doing people a favor or maybe get's a kick out of it.

He also considers himself to have a higher intellect and looks down on others (you can tell from his repeated sarcastic remarks or attempt of elaborate writing) yet for some reason he has had no success that he has so much free time to just spend on here typing for hours.

Strange.

Your here what’s so important about myself in words? Nothing! Exactly nothng, yet they will stand as a warning to future buyers that is why Joshua Annaconda is strangling his STAM brand slowly squeezing it lifeless! Hey I’m just an observer watching a car crash and commenting? Plenty of Moderators to Industry Guys hit an iPhone, iPad or device chiming in on GS as AE’s please save the backpedaling cards yet again and take it like men, not little boys!

Your excuses I mean honestly please do tell as Joshua well doesn’t he have a company to run, a failed product and he’s paying no attention to those Defective Product Faulted problems? STAM JAM or what? You keep throwing dirt so I reply in kind! As Right is right the truth is always the Truth!

Then you? Well really every double act requires a side kick, exactly every thing you are really are, just his foolish sidekick? I’m fighting for the AE and Artist expectations in hand knowing they got an inferior product! Why would I want a STAM with SSL and Smart Compression units for Gluing the Bussing? This so called unit a G384 Part for Part Original ohhhh Pu...lease!
Tripe
Garbage
Falsehoods
Lies

Village Idiocy again!
Old 3 weeks ago
Lives for gear

Quote:

Thanks for commenting
No they don’t want the extra $200 in shipping knowing it was $380!
Tech fixes?
Then what TFH are you doing here?
Idiocy!
Old 3 weeks ago
Lives for gear

Quote:

Strange.

Why? Why pay more money on a defective unit you bought for a few hundred dollars knowing you’re spending more again getting it fixed and it’s a second hard boat anchor? Please don’t make assertions on my experience nor intellectual presence when your own is clearly lacking? If Dumb and Dumber want to write “Who’s going to read all that,” then harp on and participate quoting to qualifying my remarks it only shows “My immediate Conclusions we’re Correct”.

Junk! I’m in question? Success to Free Time
Yes I guess it’s called INTEGRITY!

Show me in 10 years your contributions to GS as mine are securely a collective Novella of Tomes written offering help, guidance and support that isn’t in dispute! You and your product Joshuanaconda are and very much so!
Old 3 weeks ago
Lives for gear

Quote:

Thanks for commenting
SSL had no Technical FAULTS
Topic:

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search