The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Thread  Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced
All Points Bullentin: Will Pay for an S760 system disk!
Old 17th February 2007
Lives for gear

All Points Bullentin: Will Pay for an S760 system disk!

I'm going to keep this short and sweet.

I really need a system disk for a Roland S760 mailed to me!

I've tried to go through the whole 'download from their website' thing, will not work for me. I keep getting the wrong kind of damn disks. Went on ebay, ordered double density 712 mb blah , blah, blah... SDisk.exe still says I have the wrong kind of disk

I will pay for shipping and for your time. Please help a slut out!

Thanks
Old 17th February 2007
Gear Guru

Howard, I can help you out for shipping costs, but not till monday or maybe tuesday. I f you still need it by then, PM me your address and I'll be happy to make you one - or two.
Old 17th February 2007
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by drBill View Post
Howard, I can help you out for shipping costs, but not till monday or maybe tuesday. I f you still need it by then, PM me your address and I'll be happy to make you one - or two.
Do u have a paypal acct? Monday or Tuesday would be great. I've been through so many headaches trying to get this damn sampler working again

Bought it, was just starting to make some progress on the learning curve, and the disk took a crap on me...

I'll pm you my address...

By the way, what's with calling me 'Howard'? or is that your name?

Thanks A TON man, I really appreciate it
Old 17th February 2007
Gear Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by jgrif08 View Post
Do u have a paypal acct? Monday or Tuesday would be great. I've been through so many headaches trying to get this damn sampler working again

Bought it, was just starting to make some progress on the learning curve, and the disk took a crap on me...

I'll pm you my address...

By the way, what's with calling me 'Howard'? or is that your name?

Thanks A TON man, I really appreciate it

Howard? Howaaaard? Howard!!! Um...I guess my eye just zoomed to the quote on your sig line and I called you howard. I'll probably have to go out to Office depot to get some disks unless I can scrounge one up. I got your PM, but I'm out of control busy for a few days and will get to my 760 on monday probably. Please PM me again to remind me. You know, the memory's going south for the winter.....

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search