The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
EastWest Studios Hollywood
Old 9th February 2007
  #1
EastWest Studios Hollywood

The Former Cello studios is now the EastWest Studios owned by the popular virtual instrument manufacturer of the same name. I have been looking for some contact info for the place. Anybody have any contact info. for this place yet?

Thanx.
Old 9th February 2007
  #2
Lives for gear
 
paterno's Avatar
 

Quote:
Originally Posted by jseveriniii View Post
The Former Cello studios is now the EastWest Studios owned by the popular virtual instrument manufacturer of the same name. I have been looking for some contact info for the place. Anybody have any contact info. for this place yet?

Thanx.
From what i was told by the tech there, it's going to be a few more months until they open the doors. Still renovating the place -- but not the recording spaces, I was told...

John
Old 9th February 2007
  #3
Hey John! Thanx for the info. I am highly interested in what they are doing over there.
Old 9th February 2007
  #4
Lives for gear
 
bigbone's Avatar
 

I did read somewere that they will use the studio to record there sample
library, so this will not be a ''open to all'' studio.
Old 9th February 2007
  #5
Lives for gear
 
paterno's Avatar
 

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbone View Post
I did read somewere that they will use the studio to record there sample
library, so this will not be a ''open to all'' studio.
Not according to the chief tech. It'll be 'open to all' that can afford the rate !!!

I guess we'll have to wait and see...

John
Old 9th February 2007
  #6
Lives for gear
 
bigbone's Avatar
 

Quote:
Originally Posted by paterno View Post
Not according to the chief tech. It'll be 'open to all' that can afford the rate !!!

I guess we'll have to wait and see...

John
if you did talk to the chief tech, your source could be better than mine, i did read
mine in some recording magazine
Old 9th February 2007
  #7
Lives for gear
 
djui5's Avatar
 

John,
Did they ever get those mic's back?

I was under the understanding that the shop was going to be private also, unless of course you wanted to pay....$$$
Old 21st February 2007
  #8
On their own site it claims it will be in fact be open to public business. However, It will probably not be available alot of times due to their own in house work.
Old 6th March 2007
  #9
I know they aren't quite up and running yet, but anyone have any contact info for them yet?
Post Reply

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.


 
 
Slide to join now Processing…
Thread Tools
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Forum Jump
Forum Jump