The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
using a POD XT for guitars on a pro recording?
Old 1st February 2007
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2012 View Post
I apologize to those I offend, but there is no way in hell that a POD track will sound as good as real amp. No flippin' way. Slap me silly and call me Sally, but don't try to tell me there isn't a difference or that it's "placebo". So... Sorry!

As far as I'm concerned (and God too... he told me i'm right) amp modeling is utter ****e. It serves a purpose, but recording great sounding tracks isn't one of them.

There aren't any PODs on any Killswitch Engage albums, at least not the primary distorted tones. You might hear a POD delay or something or a clean track, but anyone who knows Killswitch knows there aren't a lot of effects going on. If you think you can get that huge metal guitar sound using a POD, then you're just kidding yourself.

You want to sound like Killswitch Engage?

Get a 5150 & a Dual Rectifier - and a Maxon OD808

I read/heard somewhere that Thursday's newest album has POD tracks on it... and honestly I thought the album sounded TERRIBLE before I knew that. Learning that they used PODs was just the missing explanation. Like, "well that explains the guitars..." I don't know if it's true, but it makes sense... and the guitars sound awful to me, either way.

however.... in my experience, PODS ARE GREAT FOR THEIR EFFECTS!!!

Where else are you going to get a Roland Space Echo, a Binson Echorec, & a Memory Man for that kind of money? Taking a Space Echo on tour/gigging just isn't feasible for me, and there's something about the DL4 i don't like. I've tried it.

My advice regarding PODs - turn off the amp simulation, turn off the cab simulation.
Use it as a Multi-FX pedalboard, not an amp simulator. I think it excels at FX, and it is worth the money solely for that. If they made a POD without the amp/cab simulation in it, it would be ideal. Nothing is going to beat an analog pedal... except for the ability to carry 80 of them under one arm, and connect them all with one power one TRS cable.

You can not emulate/simulate the sound of guitars passing through real tubes, a real speaker, and real air, pushing a real diapraghm, creating a real audio signal.
Yeah, a dry DI track sounds better than it does without it... but you're still asking for trouble. POD tracks DONT sit in the mix well, at all. A lot of frequency content is just missing. Cut it out with the talk about PODs being good enough. You're misleading beginners into thinking they can make great recordings with one if they "tweak it" enough, but "tweaking it" is just a waste of time because you'll never get there.

The best POD track i've heard was over on Andy Sneap's forum where a guy created an impulse from his REAL 4x12 cabinet and used the amp simulator on the POD, disabled the cab simulator and ran the audio through a convo verb with his impulse.

Life is too short to try to sell YOURSELF short.

Get a small tube amp. I wholeheartedly recommend the Randall RM20. It's cheap and as versatile as you could want. Hell, you can even mod the modules. Yeah it tries to copy other amps... but the fact is, they SOUND GOOD, maybe not exactly like the original amps, but they SOUND GOOD, and it FEELS GOOD. It is a real amp, with real tubes in it! (queue the "oohs" and "aahs") What's more is that there are Egnater modules available for it, and Randall has been releasing new modules that aren't copycats of other companies. A great example of this is the 1086 module. I have to say, I wanted to dislike it... I'm not a fan of Disturbed or even their guitar tones, but it sounds KILLER. Absolutely evil / beautiful.

I don't know how people can play guitar into a computer and say that it feels no different. Anyone who has played a tube amp knows better than that! When i'm tracking a DI guitar, I still split the signal off to the amp for monitoring. Because it feels better, it sounds better, and I play better.

If someone REALLY wants to make a fuss about it, let's take the same DI track and you send it through your POD and i'll track it through a real amp and we'll see who can achieve a better tone. Look, if the POD really was as great as it WANTS to be, there wouldn't be any argument. Nobody in this business WANTS to make their job any harder than it needs to be. We all love innovation and tools to make our jobs easier. For quick scratch-tracks & some FX, the POD does just that. For simulating an amp, the POD will make your life harder than it needs to be. At the very least, it will cause your tracks to be less than they could be.

I don't need to hear that Meshuggah uses Line 6 on Catch-33. I know that. But all one has to do is listen to their CD to tell that it isn't the greatest sounding record. Meshuggah's guitars & drums (DKFH) sound mechanical, and they're supposed to. It works for them, but keep in mind they're using a Vetta, and what's more, the recording was self-described as "emotionless", which is what they wanted.

Maybe it's the difference between people who cut their teeth playing live gigs, and people who have only played through a POD / DAW or a crappy solid state amp, or worse, a Line 6 modelling amp.

GOOD GOD, TUBE GUITAR AMPS RULE. (some solid-state ones rule too - JC120)

and PODS... they're COOL. but not that cool.

this rant be done.

stay strong!

p.s. and save your money for an amp : )
I don't can't argue with your point because that is your perspective. And I don't use the Pod to emulate "the sound of guitars passing through real tubes, a real speaker, and real air, pushing a real diapraghm, creating a real audio signal."

I think that's where the disappointment comes in with a lot of people. I don't know hardly any guitarist who aren't looking for a particular sound. They want a Mesa sound or a Marshal sound. They know what they want. And some are happy and some aren't with the Pod. For me, I don't want the ULTIMATE TONE. If I had the ultimate tone then all my music would sound the same. I love different textures and the Pod can provide me with that. Also, if you check out the Line6 forum, there are some guys over there who post mp3's and the tones seem to be working in a mix just fine.
Old 2nd February 2007
Lives for gear

Quote:
I'm not accusing anyone of intentionally trying to sway someone into thinking that modeling replaces physical amps.
Ok ... that's the way it read to me initially, hence my response.

Quote:
Line 6 markets to the young musician who can't afford the amp they really want. Can anyone honestly tell me they would rather have a Line 6 on BERSERKER RAGE (or whatever) instead of the actual amp it models?

What happens is that people READ these threads. There are a lot of beginners who READ and don't post and don't ask questions, because they are beginners. They just read someone saying that PODs are great and sound great and that, combined with Line 6's marketing and endorsement list make every 13 year old guitarist salivate for one.
Marketers will always target young people unless we're talking about erectile dysfunction or such. But I really don't care about that angle when I am addressing the equipment's performance. Besides, whether they are a 'good' company isn't the primary issue on this thread, it is 'how does the technology compare stacked up against the real thing?' And in that regard, we're just gonna have to agree to disagree.

But the point you raised regarding the way they market and such, is a good one. It might surprise you to hear me say this, but I don't like Line 6 much as a company. They abandoned one of their early flagship products which I loved (AX2 212) and left me in the lurch after their marketing promises 'that their firmware downloads would keep you up to date forever' or some such BS. So I am with you in that I don't want to see anyone taken advantage of (especially a musician). I also own a POD XT Live, but don't expect to buy much more of their gear ... but primarily as a matter of principle, and not because the stuff doesn't work for me.

Quote:
"modeling is MORE than good enough for those who can take advantage of this technology"

I fail to see how anyone could NOT be able to take advantage of this technology... You can get a TonePort for less than one Benjamin. Used PODs are super-cheap. Everyone who can afford to record can afford to take advantage of it. But are they really taking advantage of the technology or is Line 6 taking advantage of a consumer who is led to believe the product is capable of being everything they need, or, more importantly, what they EXPECT/WANT because of the marketing and the sound clips on the line6 site.
It would appear that my definition of 'taking advantage of this technology' is different than yours. What I was saying, wasn't that 'their stuff merely worked when it was plugged in, or that it made some sort of acceptable sound for the cost'... but that I was in fact very pleased with it's performance (when it was working). I've been playing for over 30 years now, and I own several of the amps which are modeled in their gear, so my opinion is based on much more than a theory, or some misguided belief in marketing twaddle.

Quote:
But to say it's more than good enough alludes to a standard of "goodness" that just doesn't exist.
Well, that is your opinion and you are entitled to it. For me, the Line 6 gear that I've owned and used (at least the stuff that hasn't broken down and they don't support any longer ) meets a high level of useability, and that is real enough for me to speak favorably of it.
Old 2nd February 2007
Lives for gear

Ed Cherney uses the Pod a lot. It's just quick and painless to get a usable sound. I think we all know Ed's discography....
Old 2nd February 2007
Lives for gear

darkwater ... love your sig ... heh

from one old school National Lampoon fan to another
Old 2nd February 2007
Lives for gear

Try the Roland VG88, or the new Rolang VG99. My studio has the Roland VG88, POD XT Live as well as Vox, Marshall, amps, Ampfarm, Sans Amp PSA-1, Amplitube & etc.. The Roland pedals have more body to them, & blend well in the mix. Use the guitar direct out as well as the pedal stereo outs for tone context, or reamping later.

Rob G..
Old 2nd February 2007
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by baikonour View Post
once again, you post the lamest one liner.

Anyway Pods are one of this subject on gearslutz where nobody is going to agree.
Your so right. It's a lame one liner that actually took up two lines. DUH!

PODs sound like ****. Any gtr player who uses one, has no concept of a quality gtr sound. Even worse is the producer or engineer who tracks one to tape. He should go for a career change and be forced to work at Walmart where he belongs

Youd be better off tracking a Marshall through a mackie than a
POD through a 1073

you jack ass
Old 2nd February 2007
Lives for gear

'71 Gibson SG into an old Pod Pro....back out into the real world and through a Voodoo Labs Amp Selector (70's Carvin 50W, 80's Fender Deluxe 112, Fender Blues Jr., Peavey Classic 30) through a bunch of 57's and a KSM32 for the room.
Tweak the freq's on the guitar chain with a Boss EQ, squish it all with some comp...and who knew it was a Pod?
Pod DI days are done...sounds too much like...a Pod.

http://www.soundclick.com/bands/song...songID=4953871
Old 2nd February 2007
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by allencollins View Post

PODs sound like ****. Any gtr player who uses one, has no concept of a quality gtr sound. Even worse is the producer or engineer who tracks one to tape. He should be shot and forced to work at Walmart
where he belongs

POD through a 1073

you jack ass
Come on, don't hold back. What's your opinion really.
Old 2nd February 2007
Lives for gear

Quote:

PODs sound like ****. Any gtr player who uses one, has no concept of a quality gtr sound. Even worse is the producer or engineer who tracks one to tape. He should go for a career change and be forced to work at Walmart where he belongs

POD through a 1073

you jack ass
Wow. I thought your first statement was ignorant. But this one beat it pretty good. If you think they are ****, that's fine. But to make a blanket statement covering "Any gtr player who uses one" and saying "has no concept of a quality gtr sound" is just plain childish. If you don't like it that's fine. But why do you feel the need to insult anyone?
Old 2nd February 2007
Lives for gear

Carlos Santana, & Mike Elizondo use POD's. What are you saying that they are good for nothing guitarists? I think not. My studio bought a POD xt Live to give clients variables. POD has a sound. Marshall has a sound. Roland/Boss has a sound. Sans Amp has a sound. Amplitube as well. You take what fits, & use it to your benefit in the balance/proportion needed.

Rob G..
Old 2nd February 2007
Harmless Wacko

Quote:
I read/heard somewhere that Thursday's newest album has POD tracks on it... and honestly I thought the album sounded TERRIBLE before I knew that. Learning that they used PODs was just the missing explanation. Like, "well that explains the guitars..." I don't know if it's true, but it makes sense... and the guitars sound awful to me, either way.
Zero POD on that record.

A few tracks of Vetta across the entirety of the album.

Mostly Mesa's and Vox AC30.

Whole lotta Line6 stomp box Fx stuff. Delays and Filters and whatnot.

Cheers,

SM.
Old 2nd February 2007
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by ryst View Post
Wow. I thought your first statement was ignorant. But this one beat it pretty good. If you think they are ****, that's fine. But to make a blanket statement covering "Any gtr player who uses one" and saying "has no concept of a quality gtr sound" is just plain childish. If you don't like it that's fine. But why do you feel the need to insult anyone?
I find it insulting that PODs are respected by any professional player
or engineer. It weakens the industry when cheezy equipment is respected.

If you or anyone thinks a POD sounds as good as their miced Mashall or fender tube
amp, then you need to learn how to mic an amp. There is no comparison.
Old 2nd February 2007
Lives for gear

Quote:

If you or anyone thinks a POD sounds as good as their miced Mashall or fender tube

I NEVER said that I think "a POD sounds as good as their miced Mashall or fender tube
amp". Nor do I use it with the intention to make it sound like a "miced Mashall or fender tube amp". You are laying the ignorance on pretty think.
Old 2nd February 2007
Lives for gear

I guess a lot of famous guitar players have bought a Pod to see what the fuss is about. Also, as a convenient live tool i think they have a place. The Edge uses Line6 stuff - but he has so many guitar parts to recreate, and many more coming off the backing track CD - I don't think it matters that much for the live gig.

But most of us judge a players tone from their recorded work. And I would expect that in most cases, the recording engineer would have convinced the player to ditch their Pod and use a decent amp, even if it's rented for the day.

Picking on a Pods is like picking on small kids toys. It's not cool. Let the Pod owners be happy with their toys. They are just as useful as most little practice amps, and easier on the neighbours.

Anything that makes a sound is fair game in a recording. I just wouldn't make a Pod the main feature.
Old 2nd February 2007
Lives for gear

it actually does not matter to me who uses what on what album...all i can really know about what guitar gear i like or don't like is what i can actually try.

also santanas tone has gone to **** in the last 10 years...no idea if the pod part of the problem.

anyway i have played all kinds of line 6 gear over the years...the amps, pods, pod XT...it is all just yuck to me as a player. it feels and sounds artificial. i still remember when my music school (at the time 5 years back) got a whole pile of line 6 modelling amps. i was all excited to get to use something other than a polytone....it took 5 minutes for me to figure out the thing sounded terrible and i took it right back to the equipment room and exchanged it for a dark muddy polytone.

obviously in a good studio with a good player, good engineer...lots of things can be manipulated to get a certain sound that can be cool. including a pod.

somebody mentioned that the point of a pod was not to sound as good or better than a mic'd amp.....but what else could it's purpose be? it is trying to sound like the amps it models. that is the goal of the product. convenience is HUGE with a pod (so i guess that is the other goal)...but the sound is just cheesy and generic to me and does not respond at all the way i like it to when i play.

it seems really odd that people who go insane over every channel of boutique mic pre and every eq and using tape and high end A/D would be into using pods, which are all about a quick, cheap, convenient solution rather than the more vibe-y organic tone.

i am not trying to insult anyone who uses and likes these things....but a good guitar with a good player into a real amp (with a good analog pedal or 2 perhaps) mic'd in a real room is STILL the way to go as far as i can tell. no matter how many talented pros use them they still feel like a toy to me.

then again i will most likely be buried with my beat up old princeton in the casket with me so i guess i am a fundamentalist
Old 2nd February 2007
Lives for gear

i'd rather use everything i have at my disposal... including the pods, guitar rig, amplitude, vg8, vg88, amps, mics, pres, you name it, so if that's insulting or offensive, i am sorry but i don't really give a flying f**k about tone fundamentalists. and then again why should I? and i am pretty much a pro.
Old 2nd February 2007
Lives for gear

If you are going to use a POD, bypass the EQ and FX and use digital. It helps a bit. I've used that on quite a few recordings that way.
Old 2nd February 2007
Gear Addict

PODs are cool, PODs are ****

Thank you for dispelling that misinformation, Slipperman. I just remembered reading an interview with their guitarist, and he mentioned using Line 6 a lot on the record, but maybe he was talking pre-production. Any insight as to why that album sounds bad to me? It's not just me, I've heard the same thoughts from other musicians & fans of the band when the album came out.

I think PODs are great tools for recording. It's a wonderful device, really.

To those that can get killer tones on their projects with a POD, I salute you.

I've used GR2 on final tracks... but not POD. I can get a relatively convincing distorted tone with GR2, that I can't seem to reach on a POD. I've also used a POD for clean tracks and for lead line. I can almost always get away with one or two POD tracks in a pop or electronic production... but for rock music, they just don't do it for me.

For the kind of playing style I've developed, I use the interaction of the guitar and speaker cab, and I just can't get that feel using a POD, even if I have the studio monitors blasting.

I love the POD's set of effects. They are worth the admission price alone. Not as much character as the real deal, but to me, convenience trumps quality in this case.

To the OP (that's the point of this thread, to help you) If you're unhappy with Amplitube, you probably won't be overwhelmed with a POD either... you might... but it will probably just be more of the same for you. There was a time, when all I had was a POD, and I used it and I loved it, because it allowed me to record almost any kind of idea I had, really quickly, and silently at 3am. Try to find one you can borrow for a week and put it through some paces and see where it does and doesn't work for you.

When I was in high school, and had a Taco Bell budget for music equipment, the Line 6 HD (POD) GAVE ME THE ABILITY TO RECORD at a time when micing an amp wasn't an option.

So for that, I salute POD.
Old 2nd February 2007
Here for the gear

it seems to me, that not a podxt or Line6 product, but works out very well for some dudes... https://www.gearslutz.com/board/images/smilies/smash.gif

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zi6W9...elated&search=
Old 2nd February 2007
Gear Nut

Great machine

Just to chime in ... the Pod is a godsend for recording on the road, at home while your girlfriend is sleeping, etc. It may not be "pro" (whatever that means), but for anyone working in a project studio environment, it let's you get your ideas recorded, and often ends up being the final take. My 2 cents.
Old 2nd February 2007
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by madcowvt View Post
I am trying to find the article but didnt Adam D from Killswitch use POD's on one of the abums? Or who knows, maybe they still do?

Like I said...dont quote me on this...

Well well, i hear that Adam D Di'd the entire latest UnderOath Album. He used the amp heads (several) and also to add to this story, in the doco dvd you never see the cabs miced up, or any cabs for that matter, so its a possibility.

And another thing to believe it is true, The clean guitars are REALLY nice, and i do alot of cleans Di for this reason, and the distortions are a litle rude.

thats my 50 cent
Beau
Old 2nd February 2007
Quote:
but what else could it's purpose be? it is trying to sound like the amps it models.
in my setup it's just another distortion/tone tweaking device.
Old 2nd February 2007
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by eligit View Post
it actually does not matter to me who uses what on what album...all i can really know about what guitar gear i like or don't like is what i can actually try.

also santanas tone has gone to **** in the last 10 years...
AMEN BROTHER! - and the soul!...

Soundawg.
Old 2nd February 2007
Gear Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by beau_mckee View Post
Well well, i hear that Adam D Di'd the entire latest UnderOath Album. He used the amp heads (several) and also to add to this story, in the doco dvd you never see the cabs miced up, or any cabs for that matter, so its a possibility.

And another thing to believe it is true, The clean guitars are REALLY nice, and i do alot of cleans Di for this reason, and the distortions are a litle rude.

Beau
Based on this interview with Tim McTague about the new album, I don't get the sense that there is any POD on that record.

I don't think they would have used a POD as a DI when they have better DI options available to them... do you?

They tracked with a DI, but they were re-amped through a real amp... from the info in the interview, they used a Soldano and a Matchless.

Good amps.

Interview

Q: What kind of equipment are you using on tour?

A: Right now, I’m using a JCM 800 and a Marshall stack and a Gibson SG.

Q: Do you change up the guitars and amps you use when you’re in the studio?

A: No, not so much the studio. In the studio this is pretty much the same. It’s just trying different heads for different songs or different parts.

Q: Did you come across any pedals or effects that helped you create the sound on Define The Great Line?

A: Yeah, we used a Soldano head and one my heads, a Matchless head.

Old 2nd February 2007
Harmless Wacko

Quote:
Thank you for dispelling that misinformation, Slipperman. I just remembered reading an interview with their guitarist, and he mentioned using Line 6 a lot on the record, but maybe he was talking pre-production.
Don't think so. I did all the "pre-production" for that record at LongView Farm. Not a POD in site. I'm pretty sure any mention of Line6 was referring to the stomp boxes and Vetta amp(which Stevie uses on occasion).

Quote:
Any insight as to why that album sounds bad to me? It's not just me, I've heard the same thoughts from other musicians & fans of the band when the album came out.
Ahh me. Well. I don't know if I'd say the record sounds "bad"... It sure as heck doesn't sound anything like any of their past productions... which some folks might say is a GOOD thing. HOHOHO.

They certainly wanted to do something different with this record from the past 4 releases, and personally... I was all for it.

Ultimately, they chose Dave Fridman for the record... and I think it's safe to say he has never been known as a "hi-fi" producer/engineer. He's much more of a 'vibee/bundle of energy' type guy...

That is what they wanted... and that is what they got.

The band, FWIW, was thrilled with the record upon completion... and once I knew that, so was I. I think Dave did his damnedest to do a great job for them. I certainly could not have made that record.

Best regards,

SM.

PS. Great bunch to work with BTW.

Surprisingly madcap/hilarious given the nature of the music.
Old 2nd February 2007
Gear Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by slipperman View Post
Don't think so. I did all the "pre-production" for that record at LongView Farm. Not a POD in site. I'm pretty sure any mention of Line6 was referring to the stomp boxes and Vetta amp(which Stevie uses on occasion).
I believe you! I think this is the quote I was referring to... taken from the Line 6 website...

Steve is a constant user of Line 6 gear. "The new features [of the PODxt] are incredible. I really like that it includes models of more boutique amps that are out there,” he says. “They have improved on the clarity of the higher gain patches and also added the option to select the type of mic that is on your cabinet. It has been an incredible tool for both writing and recording."

Quote:
Ahh me. Well. I don't know if I'd say the record sounds "bad"... It sure as heck doesn't sound anything like any of their past productions... which some folks might say is a GOOD thing. HOHOHO.

They certainly wanted to do something different with this record from the past 4 releases, and personally... I was all for it.
I always thought they sounded REALLY good live, and I think I was expecting to finally be blown away by the sound of their record.

Quote:
Ultimately, they chose Dave Fridman for the record... and I think it's safe to say he has never been known as a "hi-fi" producer/engineer. He's much more of a 'vibee/bundle of energy' type guy...

That is what they wanted... and that is what they got.

The band, FWIW, was thrilled with the record upon completion...
That's what really matters in the end, anyway. Not my opinion of their work.

Thanks for the insight!

Take care

Quote:
Surprisingly madcap/hilarious given the nature of the music.
p.s. heh
Old 2nd February 2007
Lives for gear
So - I downloaded the Amplitube demo a couple of days ago, and I have to say, it's actually really, really cool. Podxt is similar, but Amplitube doesn't have the digital edge that the Pod has. (I mean digital edge as a bad thing) The dual AC30's and the dual Tweeds are actually pretty awesome, and I would challenge anyone to download the demo, try them out and then come back on here and trash them...I've got an AC30 CC1 and while it MIGHT sound a little better mic'd, the difference is only minutely subjective. Some of the Rectifier patches didn't sound that great to me, but if I can pay $300 for a great Twin Reverb sound, Tweed Deluxe and AC30...then it's well worth adding to the arsenal. Why limit yourself.

Go download the Amplitube 2 Demo...
Old 3rd February 2007
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by ryst View Post
You are laying the ignorance on pretty think.
hmmmmm.... Ignorance is 'pretty think'? huh? what ? hmmmmm.....
ignorance think? hmmmm. I don't get it ?
Old 3rd February 2007
Gear Head

I probably shouldn't respond becuase I don't have a Pod XT. I own and have used a Pod 2.0 and SansAmp for some time. I like them both.

However, like some other users on this thread, I downloaded the Amplitube 2.0 demo and could barely tear myself away from it long enough to order it. I believe it has demonstrably better sound than the Pod and is extraordinarily flexible. I haven't used the Pod since I installed the full Amplitube package.

One thing about the Amplitube plug-in that I love but is rarely mentioned is that your actual recorded guitar sound remains unprocessed. If you want to retweak the Amplitube settings afterward or at a later point double the unprocessed guitar track and do some more exotic stuff with it, you can have at it.

It's possible to do that with outboard gear but I think it's a little more fiddley. I just think it's a much easier way to work.
Old 3rd February 2007
Lives for gear

Quote:

You just sound like someone who has no balance in their reasoning. Professional players or engineers insult little ole you because they repect gear you dont? You sounds so angry..its like you were beaten with a modeler as child

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search