The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
Help identifying Siemens Preamp, EQ module
Old 29th January 2007
Lives for gear

Help identifying Siemens Preamp, EQ module

Hi all!
This is my first post here, but been lurking for a long time. I hope to find time to contribute a little more to this wonderful community!
Well... to the subject: A couple of these Preamp/EQ modules pictured below have fallen into my hands. I have no idea what they are worth, but I certainly DO want to hook them up and find out myself. Does anyone have any information about them? I don't even know the model and googling the codes on the badge has given no useful results.
PS: Higher resolution images available under request
Thanks very much!
Carles
Attached Thumbnails
Help identifying Siemens Preamp, EQ module-img_3671.jpg   Help identifying Siemens Preamp, EQ module-img_3665.jpg   Help identifying Siemens Preamp, EQ module-img_3668.jpg  
Old 29th January 2007
Lives for gear
I have used these in anger on a broadcast desk back in the 80's. The people to ask are Siemens, who will have a full record of every item that they have ever produced. I believe that Siemens Broadcast division went on the become ANT (I am far from sure here) which then went on to become part of Bosch and BTS, which was then sold bit by bit to Phillips. I would start with Siemens and see how far you get.
Old 29th January 2007
Lives for gear

The folks at he studiotechnik and Vintage City specialize in rackmounting old german broadcast/studio equipment.
They'll probably be able to tell you more about your modules.

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search