The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
Mods / upgrades to an A&H Mixwizard?
Old 26th January 2007
Lives for gear

Mods / upgrades to an A&H Mixwizard?

I''m planning on picking up a new console for mixing at some point in the near future...probably one of the new Toft ATB boards. In the meantime, I have been employing an Allen & Heath 16 channel Mixwizard. I don't really know much about the technical side of these things and would have someone else handle the work, but if there were any worthwhile mods that could be performed on a board like this, I might consider it. Especially if I decide to hold off for a little while on a new board. It's actually a decent little mixer and certainly appropriate for my project studio. I like the EQs, don't use the pres as it serves as a line mixer and is clean enough for this purpose. The summing, however, seems a little lacking and this is where I'd really like to do some mods if possible. Maybe some power supply mods...?

Anyone got some ideas for me?

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search