The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
Looking for CABLES! Mogami Bulk cables? Horizon? etc
Old 23rd January 2007
Gear Addict

Looking for CABLES! Mogami Bulk cables? Horizon? etc

Hi!! I wonder if somebody tried Horizon cables.
I am looking for cables DB25 to XLR female .
Any suggestions?
anybody tried the Mogamy Bulk cables?? any big difference between them and the Gold series?

What about Proco.
I want a great cable but also not to pay more if the quality is the same just because a brand name!!

Thanks!
Old 23rd January 2007
Lives for gear

Check out Redco.com. You can either have them make them to your secs or if your handy with a soldering iron, make them yourself.
Old 23rd January 2007
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by RusRant View Post
Check out Redco.com. You can either have them make them to your secs or if your handy with a soldering iron, make them yourself.
At Mercenary we purchase all of our cabling from Redco. A lot of it is the bulk cable that interns then make into cables, but we also have them do custom cables for us if we don't have the time. They have always done a great job, making the cable correctly, and on-time.
Old 23rd January 2007
Lives for gear

+1 on Redco. You might also consider Gotham-3 cable, which is available at Redco, and IIRC, a bit lower in price (but not quality: my opinion) than the Mogami.

Regards,
Old 23rd January 2007
If you make your own cables stay away from Horizon, the connecters are absolute crap

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search