The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
Soundelux and David
Old 18th January 2007
500 series nutjob

Soundelux and David

at last David Bock, ( designer and cofounder of Soundelux microphones ) has finalized the deal!!!!
having acquired the rights to the Soundelux Microphone company, what will happen.
personally i see good, gooder, and even really bestest things happing
reportedly Soundelux microphones will resume manufacturing later this month.
the rumor has it that David will not continue with all the models as before, and will focus more on fewer mic's and possibly add more over the year 2007.
i have heard a announcement will be made later this week as which mic's will be keep , and which will be dropped.
i see good thins!!!!!!!!
Old 26th January 2007
500 series nutjob

things have got to be looking up
Old 26th January 2007

This is great to hear. I wish David lots of luck in the future with his company... thumbsup
Old 5th April 2007
Gear Addict

From what I heard everything is being dropped except the Elux 251, 251C & U195, still no info on the 351. So say bye-bye to the U99, E49, 47.
Old 5th April 2007
Gear Maniac

dont know what kind of affect that will do for the product or customer service for the company, but while hes at it, he should help out that other guy on the other post about hes u99, soundelux problem under "gripe fest".

soundluxe seems to have some sort of pull in controlling this forum, but isn't it better to settle it with a customer than cover it up.
Old 6th April 2007

Quote:
Originally Posted by ine-kpro... View Post
soundluxe seems to have some sort of pull in controlling this forum

Soundelux has no control over the Gearslutz forum.
Old 6th April 2007
Lives for gear

david is extremely passionate.
he makes great mics.
i own 7 soundelux mics

be well

- jack
Old 6th April 2007
Gear Maniac

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyBelmont View Post

Soundelux has no control over the Gearslutz forum.
why don't you find out what the moderator's reason was for rewording someones post without informing the poster.

ask the same moderator if this topic should be reworded as well to protect the company. are we going to start protecting companies and not give a s#&t about the average joe blow who buys gear and just wants to be heard or get some satisfactory customer service.
Old 6th April 2007
Lives for gear

I guess the REAL question is when am I going to get the 2 u-195's I ordered a few weeks ago!!
Old 6th April 2007

Quote:
why don't you find out what the moderator's reason was for rewording someones post without informing the poster.

ask the same moderator if this topic should be reworded as well to protect the company. are we going to start protecting companies and not give a s#&t about the average joe blow who buys gear and just wants to be heard or get some satisfactory customer service.
I'm sorry, I'm out of the loop on this and don't know what you are talking about. What I do know, is that no manufacturer has control over the site you are visiting.

You should probably contact the moderator in question if you are upset about a post being deleted, closed, edited, etc.
Old 6th April 2007
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pasta4lnch View Post
I guess the REAL question is when am I going to get the 2 u-195's I ordered a few weeks ago!!
I ordered a mic as well in December...

Regards,
Bruce
Old 6th April 2007
Lives for gear

Quote:
soundluxe seems to have some sort of pull in controlling this forum.

Anyway... Alive and kickin! thumbsup

http://www.bockaudiodesigns.com/
Old 12th April 2007
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by drmmrboy View Post
whoa, cool! I never saw the draw of attaching a company to an old name. the people who "know" aren't fooled, and the people who don;t, are so impressionable anyway . . . seems like a waste to me. I've read more good things about David than I have about vintage Soundelux mics. did I mention I can;t wait to get my u-195's

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search