The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Thread  Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced
Vintage Maker Little Knob passive monitor controller. Anyone tried one? Studio Monitors
Old 12th November 2015
Lives for gear

Vintage Maker Little Knob passive monitor controller. Anyone tried one?

I've ordered this monitor controller, and wanted to see if anyone had any experience with it.

Solid State Discrete Balanced Monitor Volume Controller AND 4 WAY Switcher NEW | eBay

I did a search, and found zero info on it.
Some other Vintage Maker gear showed up, and it seems to get nothing but high praise around here.
I looked at a few other passive monitor controllers, but this one seemed to be the only one that was fully balanced throughout, and looked nice and simple.
Hope it's okay!
Old 5th September 2016
Here for the gear
Great monitor controller

I've also bought this one. Have it for 2 weeks now. It is just fantastic - does not affect the stereo image at all. Stepped and very precise. I feed it from my Mytek DA and ESI. Switcher function is also great. No clicks/pops. Build is sturdy. Since it is passive no need for a power cord.

I think this is a real gem. I just wonder how long will it last. How is it with yours?
Old 5th September 2016
Lives for gear

Mine is still working perfectly, after nearly a year, being used every day.
It is very handy having 2 ins and outs. I can easily switch between my active KH120's, and also my power amp/ATC's.
Old 5th September 2016
Here for the gear
Nice Good to hear. Glad I did not buy a more expensive one from the known companies (which I almost did).
Old 3rd March 2017
I purchased a LittleKnob, been using it for 3 days and can say i am very pleased with it. Its the stepped version and is very smooth and well built all round. Its smaller than i imagined from pictures but i like it! I have an active pair of focal cms 65 on 1 out put and a pair of pssive celestion and Marantz amplifier on the other output. Noise/pop free when switching and can honestly hear no difference in sound/image compared to when my monitors were direct from my Apogee.

Great price and shipped in less than a week to UK ). Very pleased
Top Mentioned Products
Topic:

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search