The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
Analyzer help....!!!!!
Old 14th January 2007
Gear Addict

Analyzer help....!!!!!

Just unpacked a Samson D-1500 analyzer and hooked it into the system. and began playing a CD through it. everything worked fine for about 15 minutes then....... all the meters went up in and the inputs went into over load???

So, then I turned it off and, tried again. the same thing happened??? anyone else having this problem? HELP???
Old 16th January 2007
Lives for gear

just curious... have you gotten any word on this?

I hear a lot of people speak well of Samson as lower-end products, but my experience with them has been anything but good.
Old 16th January 2007
Gear Nut

i am looking for an analyser myself. can you share some more experience with the samson and did you solve your problem?

thanks

bojan
Old 16th January 2007
Village Idiot

Quote:
Originally Posted by Klauth View Post
Just unpacked a Samson D-1500 analyzer and hooked it into the system. and began playing a CD through it. everything worked fine for about 15 minutes then....... all the meters went up in and the inputs went into over load???

So, then I turned it off and, tried again. the same thing happened??? anyone else having this problem? HELP???

Strange. Mine had a problem kinda like that as well, but the meters didnt go up all the way across the spectrum. unplugged everything going to it, and it still did it. Hooked a monitor up, and I saw that the samson was faithfully giving a read-out of the odd hi-frequency sound it was sending out \m/

Turned it off/on, didnt help at first, but keeping it off for a while helped.

I was gonna pop the hood on it to have a looksee next weekend.

Gustav
Old 28th January 2010
Gear Addict

Any update on this?

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search