The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
Oh no..EVERYONE's a musician
Old 14th January 2007
Lives for gear

Oh no..EVERYONE's a musician

Never would've guessed.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=Shl1YjBMI-k

I agree that his musicianship is easily as good as his acting.
Old 14th January 2007
Lives for gear

Yeah.... Cool video... He's got the blues... and his own playing style as well! Very nice!
Old 14th January 2007
Lives for gear

He's not bad. But for God's sake...someone get that man some sleeves. Also, "Above the Law" kicked ass.
Old 14th January 2007
Gear Guru

A blues band leader I know turned me on to Seagal's Mojo Priest- at first I thought he was having me on.

I really expected it to suck, but it is actually quite good. (much better than the live jam on the video) It's rootsy and he has a real feeling for the music. He's got some excellent players but the album doesn't have that "actor-surrounded-by-studio-cats" feel, he really can sing.
Old 14th January 2007
Gear Guru

Next up, Xena: Warrior Princess

'Xena' actress to take stab at singing
Old 14th January 2007
Lives for gear

I was at a friends house the other night, and I saw the video from 30 seconds to mars with Jerrod Letto. My ****ing jaw was dropped the entire time......I know everyone is entitled to their own opinion, and mine is that this was honestly the worst thing I've been subjected to in a long time. Everything...the song, the production, and for gods sake that video was sooooo bad, it almost seems like a joke. It was like Michael Jackson meets AFI........and in my book, that's pretty bad......although Thriller was pretty awsome....and Smooth Criminal........OK, there's a few Jackson hits I like

I'll never be able take that guy seriously again......and I really liked (notice the past tense) Requiem for a Dream.

My apologies if someone here worked on that record

rant over.

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search