The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Thread  Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced
Bettermaker at Palm Expo
Old 19th August 2015
Lives for gear

Bettermaker at Palm Expo

Hey guys.
Come visit our stand at Palm Expo Bejijng form today till saturday.
We are exhibiting together with our distributor Budee.
Hall2 Booth 2310.

I will show you some secret stuff not on display
Attached Thumbnails
Bettermaker at Palm Expo-img_0324.jpg  
Old 19th August 2015
Lives for gear

Nice , I was just thinking when you were going to bring out some new pieces of gear ! Still liking the EQ502P at the studio here . Brilliant stuff guys ! Those of us that cant make it how long do we have to wait until the secrets are unveiled ?
Old 19th August 2015
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by ARIEL View Post
Nice , I was just thinking when you were going to bring out some new pieces of gear ! Still liking the EQ502P at the studio here . Brilliant stuff guys ! Those of us that cant make it how long do we have to wait until the secrets are unveiled ?
I have the EQ502P as well (haven't got a chance to try it yet, studio being put together as we speak) do us current Bettermaker owners get to know the low down?!?! We wanna know!
Old 19th August 2015
Lives for gear

You will dig the 502P , I use it on my 2 Bus final mix , very transparent and the 60 HZ boost really gives that tight low end chest thump punch .
Old 20th August 2015
Lives for gear

Hi Guys. Thanks for kind words. I do not know why the pic came out sideways though
I will let you know more in a couple of weeks. Our new product will be avaliable this year.
Again, we will break some boudaries with it.
Old 20th August 2015
Lives for gear

Anymore news on Titan?
Old 21st August 2015
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by STARSKI View Post
Anymore news on Titan?
Titan is built by Wes Audio , but it would be great if there became a universal integration / standard for all modules with plug in control . A 542 and 502 plus 2 of the Minmas and you have 2 channel strips fully recallable .
Old 21st August 2015
Lives for gear

Quote:
Titan is built by Wes Audio , but it would be great if there became a universal integration / standard for all modules with plug in control . A 542 and 502 plus 2 of the Minmas and you have 2 channel strips fully recallable .
You're absolutely right! Sorry about that. It would be awesome if these 2 companies could get together and start to standardize a format to work for modules as well if anyone else started making plugin recall modules. Like the Bettermaker modules should definitely work in the Titan. Let's hope all these guys somehow can come up with something that works! Great job to both of them!
Old 22nd August 2015
Here for the gear

Midifan has covered the secret gear from Bettermaker, finally a compressor!
http://www.midifan.com/modulenews-detailview-21144.htm
Old 22nd August 2015
Here for the gear

http://www.midifan.com/modulenews-detailview-21144.htm
Old 22nd August 2015
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by TommyT View Post
Bettermaker
Very cool ! trying to read the translation , does it say something about being able to do parallel compression ? as in has a mix function ? is this mono or stereo ?
Old 22nd August 2015
Lives for gear

Quote:
Very cool ! trying to read the translation , does it say something about being able to do parallel compression ? as in has a mix function ? is this mono or stereo ?
pretty sure that´s a mix knob on the left under the att/rel
Old 22nd August 2015
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by Helge View Post
pretty sure that´s a mix knob on the left under the att/rel
Ah yes , I can see it now .
Old 23rd August 2015
Lives for gear

Damn, they blew my cover. Ok, Ok, yes it will be a comp with a ton of goodies on board....
More news coming soon. When I'll return from the Temple of Heaven.

Last edited by Marogru; 23rd August 2015 at 12:48 PM..
Old 25th August 2015
Lives for gear

Great looking fwd to hearing about all the details !
Old 26th August 2015
Lives for gear

Ok.
Normally I should wait for the official info, but since the thread is not very popular, I can give some hints on what's cooking.
I was walking around it since about 3 years, consulting it with some key clinets and distributors, but we physically I did not have much time to complete the project since all our forces ware concentrated on the actual production and perfecting our current line.

Our new product will be a VCA compressor.
-Stereo/Dual mono/....
-Of course full digital control
-More then one compression mode
-Dry/Wet mix
-Internal and external sc

You can find out about some more about it form the photo. I do not want to reveal all the goodies to keep something for the premiere. But there are some extras I can tell you.

Price: TBA
Availability:This year.
Old 27th August 2015
Lives for gear

Can't wait to check it out! Is it also transformless design? Based on anything we might know or all new? Any juicy details?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marogru View Post
Ok.
Normally I should wait for the official info, but since the thread is not very popular, I can give some hints on what's cooking.
I was walking around it since about 3 years, consulting it with some key clinets and distributors, but we physically I did not have much time to complete the project since all our forces ware concentrated on the actual production and perfecting our current line.

Our new product will be a VCA compressor.
-Stereo/Dual mono/....
-Of course full digital control
-More then one compression mode
-Dry/Wet mix
-Internal and external sc

You can find out about some more about it form the photo. I do not want to reveal all the goodies to keep something for the premiere. But there are some extras I can tell you.

Price: TBA
Availability:This year.
Old 13th September 2015
Here for the gear

Looks wicked ! Exactly what i need !
But i hope it will be not only available in 500 format...
Old 13th September 2015
Lives for gear

I hope you've got a 500 rack coming. I'm in the middle of opening up my writing room & have some budget opening up.
Old 16th September 2015
Lives for gear

HI.
Quick answers.

We are not looking to make a rack yet, but we will have other good solutions to narrow down the front cabling.
THe rack will possibly come out next year.

All our designs are trasformerless. As most of our clients got their favorite colors already, You decide what color will your mix have.

Of course we will have a non 500 version coming too in the future.

I'm having so much fun with that unit.

Last edited by Marogru; 18th September 2015 at 08:12 AM..
Topic:

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search