The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 All  This Forum  Reviews  Gear Database  Guitars for sale     Latest  Trending

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options 2nd Hand Guitars & Backline
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Hello, As some of you know, I have a Jackson Adrian Smith model, not the USA model. Came with a Floyd Rose special, I put...

saffirepro40
replies: 1 views: 539
noah330 10th July 2017

It's time I finally get rid of these EMG's, as it makes it where I no longer play the guitar and only play my strats. This is...

saffirepro40
replies: 0 views: 428
saffirepro40 10th July 2017

Hey guys, I have a weird problem with my Fuzz Face, started unexpectedly. Nothing was done inside, the only thing I tryed is...

cuba1956
replies: 8 views: 810
cuba1956 10th July 2017

I've just had a look around my local music shops for what DIs they have in store. I used to have the Avalon U5 but I didn't...

faeriepunk23
replies: 9 views: 701
Kiwi 10th July 2017

Hi all Looking to see if anyone here knows of a qualified amp tech in CT, preferably - but not limited to - the SE. You can...

Jeff Hayat
replies: 0 views: 291
Jeff Hayat 10th July 2017

So now that I have my new electric guitar, which books/dvd's are good? If you could please send AMAZON links to the page that...

Royaldeadman
replies: 0 views: 296
Royaldeadman 8th July 2017

Hello everyone! Hope you're all doing great! My name is Santiago and I'm a singer songwriter. This is my current dilemma: I...

The Pope
replies: 6 views: 650
Kiwi 8th July 2017

Hi wondering what your thoughts are on the best Harmoniser pedal under $300, I've narrowed down my options to these Digitech...

kriz176
replies: 7 views: 1,057
kriz176 7th July 2017

Made in Japan. Silver Screw. All the fun stuff we like in Boss pedals. The pedal arrived today, and I'm always excited to play...

eLUX
replies: 0 views: 482
eLUX 7th July 2017

Hi I love single cut, les paul style guitars. I have had a custom les paul, traditional, ESP EC 1000's and PRS single...

trock
replies: 3 views: 560
Bob Ross 6th July 2017

This is my first post as a new member. :) I am currently building a pedal board for home use. The following is the link to the...

ronnie_gogs
replies: 6 views: 566
Mikhael 6th July 2017

Which type of Les Paul would you guys tend to grab for blues rock? One with a low end more round and loose or one with a more...

ProgFree
replies: 46 views: 2,098
John Eppstein 4th July 2017

Comes in around 1:36...think it's the amazing James Mitchell on this .... Thx for any input...

oceantracks
replies: 0 views: 336
oceantracks 4th July 2017

That's right.....it's the 4th of July here in Cranbury, NJ, USA and this time I'm trying to get the whole band together in my...

Unclenny
replies: 81 views: 7,576
Noisewagon 4th July 2017

What is your favorite go to guitar for covering lots of ground? What if you had a cover gig this weekend and could only bring one...

oceantracks
replies: 54 views: 2,105
Tomdavids 3rd July 2017

I can't seem to find a replacement case for my Carvin Holdsworth H2. Kiesel has one listed for $200 plus $29 shipping, which...

markustg
replies: 2 views: 322
markustg 3rd July 2017

If you want a more distorted bass tone, does recording an overdriven/distorted bass track actually give you enough bass? I'm...

HSLand
replies: 31 views: 2,472
Oden 3rd July 2017

I have a cheap solid body uke bass with an active piezo, volume/bass boost/high boost, that has a lot of potential but its...

rboy
replies: 2 views: 462
Kiwi 3rd July 2017

Hello, I have a set of Neodymium Calig pickups S26(south), S27(north), S28(south) for Strat guitar. I want to put them on...

aroldi
replies: 0 views: 434
aroldi 3rd July 2017

Well the title says it all. From time to time I get the gas for a Gibson Les Paul custom black beauty, love that guitar but the...

ProgFree
replies: 18 views: 1,345
John Eppstein 3rd July 2017

Greetings. I have a late 70s tele which the pickups are not potted. When the gain gets high enough, which isn't much, it squeals...

Mylithra
replies: 14 views: 629
John Eppstein 3rd July 2017

As per usual, I've been neurotically obsessed with concocting elaborate new schemes to expand and add further complexity to my...

chudslayer
replies: 3 views: 921
Duke Murdock 2nd July 2017

I have a NOS made in England Celestion Alnico Blue 12 inch 8 ohm speaker. I was wondering what people use this speaker for and...

markustg
replies: 4 views: 874
Swurveman 2nd July 2017

I have a Walden G2070 with a tiny ding (see photo). The guitar was a closet queen and as I refurbish it, it looks like new,...

markustg
replies: 12 views: 1,054
markustg 2nd July 2017

Hi I have been reading various threads and watching videos about re-amping, but I'm still confused! I am using Pro Tools...

robodelfy
replies: 14 views: 778
John Eppstein 2nd July 2017

I'm thinking of buying a Les Paul studio but can really use my money towards other kinds of music gear. The only reason I wanted...

Fargo
replies: 42 views: 2,032
sameal 2nd July 2017

Well, I think I have a new addiction... I traded my Chinese Epi Les Paul Standard, for a PRS SE custom22, my second PRS within...

Mikeitloud
replies: 0 views: 300
Mikeitloud 1st July 2017

I have owned a Gibson Firebird for about 2 years now and I am still surprised by the attention it gets from other players and how...

ErnstVonStroheim
replies: 75 views: 5,687
John Eppstein 1st July 2017

i can only hear one side of something that is recorded and than transferred onto my macbook. its hooked to a Behringer Xenyx 802...

loopaf
replies: 1 views: 330
Kiwi 1st July 2017

Found this last weekend and was a bit perplexed (never seen a Sano amp before, nor had I heard of them). After farting around...

byoungman
replies: 30 views: 19,112
John Eppstein 1st July 2017

Does anyone know where I can find bearings for the "dancer arm" as the tension roller arms are referred to on a Sony...

leopold
replies: 3 views: 493
leopold 30th June 2017

I'm buying one of those e the M600T ( with Wilkinson tremolo bridge ) is a little bit cheaper than the M600 ( with TonePros fixed...

guictr
replies: 3 views: 755
guictr 30th June 2017

Hi all, I'm starting to get very frustrated lately with how my guitar is when recording on my computer, wondering how you would...

CathyRindhoops
replies: 5 views: 555
John Eppstein 30th June 2017

I've recently been on the hunt for a Fender 1970s reissue because I love the tone. Bright yet ballsy and very quacky. Anyway I...

Jfingaz123
replies: 11 views: 643
John Eppstein 30th June 2017

I play guitar through soundcard and there is 9 ms latency at minimum. But is there any latency on solid state amps compared to...

KenjiMax
replies: 133 views: 5,340
elambo 29th June 2017

So I'm looking for a decent hard case for my Highway 1 Jazz Bass. I tried out a Hiscox recently, lovely case but lacked a snug...

Terence T
replies: 1 views: 307
Brent Hahn 28th June 2017

At the moment I'm recording guitar with an overdrive pedal (something similar to an Ibanez TS9 Tube Screamer) and I'm going...

BertyBert
replies: 32 views: 1,650
BertyBert 28th June 2017

HERE is the link to the index page of Fralin's tech info section - lots of great essential info about pickups, wiring, pickup...

John Eppstein
replies: 3 views: 872
BasHermus 28th June 2017

I'm sure it's been asked before. I love the tone of strats. My favorite neck is the Gibson 50's profile 24 3/4 I'm Looking to put...

boomer81
replies: 6 views: 528
Joe Porto 28th June 2017

Hello Guys, It is a long time since I published a video, here is our last one. This is the DG20 from FX Amplification. This...

spinal
replies: 1 views: 311
Alndln 27th June 2017

hi there i've been adding "tape saturation" to guitar sounds (amp & DI) in pro tools for years, via a variety of...

frozenintime
replies: 18 views: 11,794
godotzilla 27th June 2017

Hello there , as the title suggests I'm trying to upgrade my Gibson midtown custom and I have a few questions . I have never...

Borneo_Boy98
replies: 0 views: 363
Borneo_Boy98 27th June 2017

I have been primarily an acoustic player but I have recently gotten into electric guitars a lot more. I have developed a habit of...

littleboydan
replies: 27 views: 1,439
noah330 27th June 2017

I just picked up a JC-77 and it sounds like it has a heavy compression circuit up front. It gets that Nashville twang/snap with...

MoltenVoltage
replies: 1 views: 337
donsolo 27th June 2017

The Fender ’55 Tweed Deluxe for Apollo & UAD Hardware https://youtu.be/j2q4ai6qTyM Fender '55 Tweed Deluxe...

deng
replies: 19 views: 3,409
oceantracks 27th June 2017

I have a Fender Princeton '65 reissue - with blue/white tolex, Jensen speaker. It was purchased new in 2012. SN: CR348952. These...

Dunceman
replies: 10 views: 3,884
John Eppstein 26th June 2017

I'm looking for new tubes for my Bassman 100 Head.. I'm using it for bass and Ilove it...but I need to change the Tubes... What...

hawaii82
replies: 24 views: 9,681
John Eppstein 26th June 2017

I've had a Fender Squier P-bass special gathering dust in my studio for 16 years, got the itch, and decided to do some tinkering....

rbbrchckn
replies: 6 views: 668
Jim Williams 26th June 2017

Hi, I am currently running a wet/dry (two amp) bass rig via a single SVT 810e cab; split into two 4x10 8ohm loads. I've done...

Granja55
replies: 0 views: 358
Granja55 25th June 2017

My order has arrived.Brand new. Fender Mustang guitar and an Orange Crush 35RT amp. When plugging the guitar i noticed much...

spain75
replies: 9 views: 824
enorbet2 25th June 2017

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search