The No.1 Website for Pro Audio

Supported By Tonewood Amp
Options 2nd Hand Guitars & Backline
Views: 335
30th June 2020
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

If you like baritones, in general, and have played the newer PRS SE baritone variants, I would very much appreciate your...

LPXRH
replies: 7 views: 742
LPXRH 14th May 2018

I think Roland products are wonderful and amazing. However, their amp knobs for most if not all of their amps new or old have an...

markustg
replies: 11 views: 1,384
wrgkmc 14th May 2018

Wondering everyone's thoughts on Impulse Responses (IRs) vs Mic'ing up an amp. About to try out some new Celestion IRs. I have a...

mikoo69
replies: 33 views: 7,977
marshalman 14th May 2018

Hi, In a few months I will be starting out on a new project and I'm looking for a new guitar to focus the project around. I...

BH12neil
replies: 7 views: 724
TurboJets 13th May 2018

Just picked up a vintage Suprem Club amp. Great little German made amp with one 10 inch and one 8 inch speaker. Overall the amp...

acobberson
replies: 0 views: 464
acobberson 13th May 2018

Hey gear nerds, I am Jarrod and I work for Matthews Effects and I'd like to know what your rig looks like! Do you have anything...

Jc_matthews
replies: 10 views: 834
rolandjuno6 13th May 2018

Do they make an 8 string DIY guitar kit?

zamboknee
replies: 3 views: 508
baskervils 13th May 2018

Does anyone have this case? https://www.electraguitar.com/collections/accessories/products/eic I'm thinking of buying one from...

et_al
replies: 0 views: 533
et_al 12th May 2018

I am going to put new acoustic fabric onto my Roland Blues Cube BC60 310. What is a good source for fabric? And is it...

markustg
replies: 3 views: 469
John Eppstein 12th May 2018

I recently just bought a ESP Eclipse E2 and for $1699 I'm trying to be certain I got a worthy guitar. I guess it comes down to my...

Royaldeadman
replies: 2 views: 538
Royaldeadman 12th May 2018

To keep or to pitch? OK, its not a 1955 Martin, but this old Epiphone is relatively well built in Korea, and has a solid...

markustg
replies: 10 views: 675
tINY 11th May 2018

Anyone in the UK know where to get the T shaped 1/8 inch hex key? Fender doesn't sell them, guitar stores don't have any...

MarkR
replies: 6 views: 535
norbury brook 11th May 2018

I'm interested in getting a slide tone sort of like Lowell George got and Bonnie Raitt gets. Obviously, a cleanish (lightly...

Atmospheric
replies: 8 views: 2,264
kafka 11th May 2018

Are sales really bad right now for used guitars? I have a few for sale on the major sites and have had zero interest. I'm selling...

mr. torture
replies: 10 views: 720
Brent Hahn 10th May 2018

No guitars were harmed in the making of this clip. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2LVnDY_93uA

burningyen
replies: 1 views: 598
burningyen 9th May 2018

Listening to the heavy guitars in the chorus, which starts at 0:59 and 1:59 I'm surprised that there's so much grit in the...

Nanostreak
replies: 41 views: 2,325
Blast9 9th May 2018

Played a bunch of electrics today, I think I'm going to have to pull the trigger on a Les Paul. I only realized after the fact,...

WildOneTruss1
replies: 1 views: 472
WildOneTruss1 9th May 2018

Here is a description of the mod I did on my amp. Replace 221K resistor with 100k pot or 250k pot to go colder than stock...

Bobby Baird
replies: 1 views: 721
Bobby Baird 8th May 2018

Just wondering what folks think about Fractal charging an extra thousand dollars to get the Axe FX III now vice being on a wait...

monkeymanx
replies: 16 views: 1,310
barryjohns 8th May 2018

I bought one of these: DV MARK | Products | DV "RAW DAWG" EG And a 2x10 cabinet in order to have a scaled down,...

dspiffy
replies: 15 views: 738
wrgkmc 8th May 2018

Pretty straight forward inquiry. Looking for a seasoned, reputable Tube guitar amp tech in the greater Houston, Texas area. ...

Randyman...
replies: 3 views: 530
TeleMan99 8th May 2018

Sure to turn some heads and ruffle some feathers, but before one asks what I was thinking, note that I received this instrument...

kslight
replies: 14 views: 1,110
John Eppstein 7th May 2018

It’s a delay (with modulation if you want) and reverb (which can be used on it’s own). It’s kind of a dirty, noisy delay...

aBunchOfPedals
replies: 0 views: 611
aBunchOfPedals 7th May 2018

Anybody know what the effect on the guitar (I believe it's one of the guitars playing the main heavy chords) @ 7:12 to 7:28 is?...

dullfangs
replies: 7 views: 7,404
Hanskoppler 6th May 2018

Any builders here? I have a new job, it's in the land down under, where it rains everyday for 6 months and the saltie crocs...

DerekJ
replies: 14 views: 1,607
nedorama 6th May 2018

Hi all, The possibility of a RATM tribute band is looming, so I'm starting to think about how I'm going to get Tom Morello's...

jimcroisdale
replies: 9 views: 3,611
John Eppstein 6th May 2018

So I run a 100w Marshall Plexi, Gibson SG with Wilkinson pickups into a 1974 Ampeg 4x12 straight cab, which sounds really warm,...

Iplayslow
replies: 3 views: 1,514
Hold the Mayo 5th May 2018

Fernandes and sustianic are the two pickups i know of. What do you recommend. also its been brought to my attention that some...

boomer81
replies: 0 views: 464
boomer81 5th May 2018
replies: 17 views: 1,243
Noisewagon 5th May 2018

Hey guys! Can anyone help explain what's happening here? (Listen to attachment) I have 6 pedals on a board, I think...

Robertt8
replies: 7 views: 582
apoehler 5th May 2018

Hi, I want to midi-tempo slave my Pigtronix Infinity Looper to my acoustic drummer. We have tried Ableton BeatSeeker plugin...

bpbpbp
replies: 1 views: 570
bpbpbp 4th May 2018

I have wonderful guitars, a Martin D28, Fender AV 64 Tele, a great 2004 Gibson Les Paul and Fender CS Jazz bass. I want to get...

vicshere
replies: 14 views: 847
Gracehoper 4th May 2018

Hi folks, I have 2 of these battery amps, I need the head units as pictured. They kinda work, but a couple pots are defective...

BruceB
replies: 0 views: 402
BruceB 4th May 2018

Hello, I've got an LTD Viper 100FM hanging around that I use mostly for good distortion tone and playing a bit of Rocksmith....

Stabbyhotep
replies: 1 views: 427
kslight 3rd May 2018

Hi, I am wondering how I would go about making a bigger space between my strap lug and the body of the guitar in order to let me...

gvdv
replies: 1 views: 536
gvdv 2nd May 2018

Hello, I fly regularly with an acoustic guitar. I've been mostly lucky with taking it to the gate and either being allowed to...

Dunceman
replies: 2 views: 461
litepipe 1st May 2018

I tried searching for the No Memory but nothing came up. Saw a few people talking about the Mini from SS/BS (which is one of my...

aBunchOfPedals
replies: 1 views: 554
ElliotG 1st May 2018

thought I'd show you my newly acquired Combo. 1970's Overdrive special as used by the likes of David Lindley/Jackson Brown :D...

norbury brook
replies: 2 views: 459
Deleted d78e603 1st May 2018

The electronics appear to be ok? No idea what is causing it, but it is coming from the guitar itself. Turning up the tone knob...

FakeStrings
replies: 5 views: 784
64gtoboy 1st May 2018

Anyone ever seen one of these...

untitled73
replies: 0 views: 384
untitled73 30th April 2018

Here's a blind test between a JTM45 HandWired Reissue vs. UAD Marshalls vs. AmpliTube 4 "Red Pig". I have posted this...

Eric Dahlberg
replies: 28 views: 4,330
mr. torture 30th April 2018

Hey all. I'm trying to replicate a "Western"/long sustain guitar sound that I've heard on some Eagles recordings as...

KevinNoonanFick
replies: 27 views: 1,379
John Eppstein 30th April 2018

Hello all, I came into some tubes that I'm hoping to get some more info on. They're all Mullard IEC tubes but I'd like to know...

sbfd557
replies: 12 views: 779
John Eppstein 30th April 2018

Hi all :cool: I was doing some search about pedals, and I've found over the years that most reviews (and players) simply don't...

ponkine
replies: 34 views: 1,362
Snorktop 29th April 2018

Hello all! My Fender Deluxe American J-Bass FMT that I bought new in 2005 has suddenly lost most of it's tone on the high...

pardonband
replies: 9 views: 909
John Eppstein 28th April 2018

I hope I phrase this ok What era/style/players of guitar (lets say lead players for now) is your favorite? I sort of see the...

trock
replies: 24 views: 965
rolandjuno6 28th April 2018

Not to brag, but I own every great vintage Fender, Vox and Marshall amp in history. Recently got a couple of Bugera V22s, amps I...

Snorktop
replies: 0 views: 673
Snorktop 28th April 2018

Im looking for a small-ish guitar amp modeler. like the old pod (im behind the times!) I came across this AmpliFirebox -...

gsilbers
replies: 4 views: 1,217
FakeStrings 27th April 2018

I opened up an older 1960's or 70's lafayette amp guitar cabinet as I am restoring the head as well. I found some drunk monkey...

markustg
replies: 5 views: 2,984
wrgkmc 27th April 2018
replies: 0 views: 543
SnowmanSoup 27th April 2018

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search