The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 All  This Forum  Reviews  Gear Database  Guitars for sale     Latest  Trending

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options 2nd Hand Guitars & Backline
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

A friend of mine talked to a guitar player the other day who had installed some kind of hum, buzz and noise removal device in his...

gainreduction
replies: 1 views: 9,513
chrisgraff 5th December 2006

I have a nice clean setup...Tele into Blues Jr. with a TS9 for boost, a phase 90 and a memory man. I have heard some guys ouyt...

Methlab
replies: 21 views: 10,726
pan60 5th December 2006

i've been gigging with the hot rod for some time now(4x10) and i'm very happy with it, but i want something smaller to lug around...

uglykasanova
replies: 3 views: 13,139
Messiah 5th December 2006

I've got a Washburn Bantam XB-102 and would like to change the pick ups to make it sound more like a Fender P or Jazz. Is this...

Bump Music
replies: 0 views: 1,229
Bump Music 5th December 2006

What are your favorite pickups for guitars, bridge and neck? I want a pickup that helps get that clear big distorted sound...

tubedude
replies: 38 views: 4,371
Absolute 4th December 2006

Hi, does anyone know of a good place to get a guitar set-up done on London? I have had bad experiences with Denmark Street...

Santiago
replies: 4 views: 7,330
matt thomas 3rd December 2006

OK...I'm in this "recording stereo guitar" mode lately. I have a fender twin reverb already that I love. I've been...

dreamsongs
replies: 39 views: 4,547
Robcamp 2nd December 2006

I am having a new 100 watt amplifier built by Sewell amps. EL34's. Has anyone used the new Celestion 65's....how about the new...

snarky
replies: 0 views: 1,688
snarky 2nd December 2006

I want to buy a Fender amp in the next couple of months. I have a Tele, and this is the logical match for me. My tone is delayed...

Methlab
replies: 33 views: 4,041
macr0w 2nd December 2006

Okay 2 part question.... 1) I just got me a Faded SG to have another tone in the studio. I want to put some pickups in it...

not_so_new
replies: 7 views: 1,894
foldback 30th November 2006

OK guys, I'm bummed. Was persuaded to change my (tray-style) Tele bridge to an authentic Fender one from the one I had. My...

Blast9
replies: 23 views: 2,214
Blast9 30th November 2006

Hey allhowdy Got my eye on a Fender 68 Bassman silverface head which I don't see too often in my parts. How do these rate...

Prickstein
replies: 19 views: 9,131
Protools Guy 30th November 2006

Hey guys!I'm really interested in the New Rivera Knucklehead tre and I was looking for some good reviews about it. Unfortunately...

Orchestral82
replies: 3 views: 4,177
Riccardo 30th November 2006

So a Friend of mine in FL told me about this guy in Thailand, "Mr. Shane", who builds custom guitars. This is one I had...

LoopQuantum
replies: 12 views: 2,293
LoopQuantum 30th November 2006

Any Rocktron Prophesy owners that have a copy of the original presets? From the Prophesy I. Thanks.

mwd
replies: 0 views: 1,211
mwd 28th November 2006

I did a search, and didn't find any hits....anyone here, actually played through this thing? I was thinking about adding it to my...

SMC Productions
replies: 2 views: 2,219
chrispick 28th November 2006

Hi slutz..this should be easy...what amp is this? It was very used in the 70's by Black Sabbath amongst others...my guess would...

lasso
replies: 10 views: 1,936
Blast9 27th November 2006

i have got a new live mountian cd and was wondering what amp he was using orange? laney? tom

tom evans
replies: 7 views: 5,743
chetatkinsdiet 27th November 2006

My Ampeg SVT 3 PRO head played fine last Wednesday at a show. Came home and plugged it into my cabinet, turned on and the ON LED...

theron d
replies: 1 views: 2,980
max cooper 27th November 2006

I have an analogman modded TS-9 and love it in-between my Strat and my Fender Deluxe Reverb. Was thinking of adding another one...

ziegenh5
replies: 39 views: 12,949
Nu-tra 26th November 2006

Hi, I have a late 70's / early 80's Twin Reverb in my studio and it worked well during the last years. I the last recording...

Mono-Peter
replies: 1 views: 1,069
chetatkinsdiet 26th November 2006

I've got an Ibanez PM 20 I've had for a few years now. I love it it is an amazing jazz box but unfortuntly I have to sell it. I...

mattoxxx
replies: 0 views: 10,140
mattoxxx 26th November 2006

Hi all, I need a gtr headphone solution for night song writing, ideally that could also be used without a computer. I'm...

PhilRanger
replies: 2 views: 1,202
PhilRanger 25th November 2006

I saw this posted over at RecForums. This is a live Who show. The audio is Entwhistle's bass soloed (gated, I'm sure!) Thought...

max cooper
replies: 19 views: 1,986
GO56 25th November 2006

hey yall, looking for bass amp recomendations. i play a warwick streamer LX 5 string and play rock reggae. going through an...

breckscratcher
replies: 7 views: 5,274
waxx 24th November 2006

I want to try keeping my amp heads in the control room with me so I’m going to run some 12 gauge speaker wire to the...

the-oger
replies: 4 views: 3,279
the-oger 24th November 2006

Any comments on those amps, pedals? Thanks

Krubbadoo
replies: 10 views: 4,519
Tibbon 24th November 2006

Hello everyone, I am considering buying one of these amp, the regular KH or maybe the new K-Tre. Anyone has experience with...

jangoux
replies: 2 views: 1,598
jangoux 23rd November 2006

I've been pretty much stock guy all my life when it comes to amps. I have a hand full of Marshalls, a Soldano and a Boogie. I...

James Lugo
replies: 3 views: 1,749
paterno 23rd November 2006

Guys, sorry to post again (!), but I was looking at picking up a mesa rectoverb or budda superdrive off ebay in US, but I'm in...

sach160
replies: 0 views: 1,431
sach160 23rd November 2006

My friend/ex-girlfriend wants to learn to play the guitar and has been looking at the smaller-sized guitars. Anyone have any...

wilkinswp
replies: 6 views: 1,578
Pasta4lnch 22nd November 2006

I'm looking into the Tokai Love Rock, another Hamer Sunburst (not american like my old love I still have thats dying) and the LTD...

tubedude
replies: 2 views: 4,256
indravayu 22nd November 2006

Hello, I have something strange going on with the guitar amp I am using, and I'm wondering if it's common or if someone else...

maim9
replies: 3 views: 1,524
shaddai 22nd November 2006

Hi Metalheads, I'm lookin to buy a Marshall head for recording powerchords. Which ones are the classic sounding ones, and which...

Led
replies: 5 views: 3,537
marchhare 22nd November 2006

Hey guys, I think I'm gonna go for a rectoverb, but not sure (ok, no idea) whether to go for combo or head/cab. I'd like a...

sach160
replies: 7 views: 4,357
foldback 21st November 2006

Eastman? D'Angelico's new Excel models? A used NewYorker? What's a good way to add another archtop to the collection without...

jayfrigo
replies: 1 views: 1,438
Johns 21st November 2006

Hi guys, I'm trying to decide on what amp setup to get and need some help in the decision as I'm just going around in circles...

Prickstein
replies: 1 views: 1,923
shift 21st November 2006

What is this exactly? How about the sound? It´s digital or analog? I´m an guitarist and producer, so it is interesting toy for...

siegfried
replies: 8 views: 2,642
Blast9 21st November 2006

HI Allhowdy I've started tracking guitars for my album but I'm not happy with the tones I'm getting for AC/DC 70's Marshall...

Prickstein
replies: 35 views: 8,558
delcosmos 20th November 2006

is anybody here familiar with the torres engineering pagebucker kit? http://www.torresengineering.com/noname7.html coil...

BITBY
replies: 3 views: 3,352
indravayu 20th November 2006

Do you guys loosen the strings?

James Lugo
replies: 20 views: 2,034
Protools Guy 20th November 2006
replies: 1 views: 5,274
Jose Mrochek 19th November 2006

So a lawyer friend of mine is selling off his rather impressive guitar collection sometime in the next few months. Lots of stuff...

antiguru
replies: 6 views: 3,666
brody 17th November 2006

Can anyone recommend one? I'm looking for a birthday present for a guy I play with, so not too pricey....

Berolzheimer
replies: 7 views: 2,826
needlz 16th November 2006

Hi slutgang, I have a Music Man HD150 head. It's really nice. However, I've recently been peeking at the Germino 55's. I'm...

soupking
replies: 1 views: 2,090
Matt Grondin 16th November 2006

Hello, My friend is looking to purchase a guild JS guitar with only one pickup. I tried looking at the completed auctions...

shanghaitang
replies: 2 views: 1,987
djui5 15th November 2006
replies: 7 views: 2,406
lofi 6th November 2006

Im not even sure I have a question as much as a typing out of an inner dialogue, but please answer if you see anything worth...

Labs
replies: 29 views: 8,024
Labs 5th November 2006

I'll try to keep this short...but it's been a bit of a ride...bear with me please and pre-Thank you... I had my axe built with...

commaKaze
replies: 1 views: 2,890
commaKaze 5th November 2006

That seems wierd. Are they 8 ohm Vintage 30's? I thought they were always 16 ohms?

James Lugo
replies: 2 views: 1,656
Mike Jasper 4th November 2006

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search