The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Guitars for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options 2nd Hand Guitars & Backline
Announcement: Terms Of Use Update Whitecat
26th April 2019 Views: 2,395
Views: 2,395
26th April 2019
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Can anybody confirm that if you own any one of these pedals that you can program it with the app to make it function as either...

bgood
replies: 1 views: 268
bgood 2 weeks ago

Seems easy to install from what I read on the web. My question is, is there anything else to be careful about dimensions...

cooker
replies: 1 views: 296
Cabirio 3 weeks ago

I'm having trouble finding details about the following: Does the software run standalone only or is a there a DAW plugin? Can...

bonefoot
replies: 0 views: 273
bonefoot 3 weeks ago

Hi, I love to play my strat and Les Paul through my Palmer Eins, it is a 1 Watt all tube head with a really great simulated 4*10...

BVDL
replies: 21 views: 747
BVDL 3 weeks ago

Trying out a kwikplug harness. It's a humbucker harness...but one of my pickups is single coil. I've got the kwikplug female to...

WarBeer
replies: 4 views: 293
WarBeer 3 weeks ago

So, I own a Voodoo labs Superfuzz...which gets a really great "squishy" fuzz when pushed. Looking for something to...

WarBeer
replies: 4 views: 381
WarBeer 3 weeks ago

I sent my favorite delay in for repair a year ago. Finally got it back with a broken light, faulty dip switch and they removed...

Macsearcher
replies: 7 views: 570
wrgkmc 3 weeks ago

I looked around for awhile but admittedly I didn't look through all 306 pages. What would you choose for an acoustic guitar...

voiceactor
replies: 18 views: 616
chrischoir 3 weeks ago

A friend of mine from Italy has just managed to build an exact reproduction of the original Boss CE-1, in a much smaller package...

olbean
replies: 41 views: 5,035
N471v3 3 weeks ago

I Just saw the Supertramp blu-ray concert live in Paris and really dig the guitar tone.I would like to know if anyone could...

[email protected]
replies: 2 views: 1,840
Fredenando 3 weeks ago

So, my father would enjoy dabbling in electric guitar playing, just for fun. His finger's aren't the most "fluid"...

unshaven
replies: 9 views: 606
RiF 3 weeks ago

I have been playing with some of my delay pedals, using them as buss sends on various recorded material or for reamping, and it...

Gideon K
replies: 10 views: 480
Gideon K 3 weeks ago

Anyone played or own one of these new prs semi bolt ons. Never had a prs but damn 24 fret maple neck coil tapped semi with trem....

boomer81
replies: 11 views: 553
boomer81 3 weeks ago

Active pickups were never my thing so Finally I took off EMG pickups from my Zakk Wylde Les Paul and put Gibson 490R/498T combo....

belensky
replies: 1 views: 322
Jim Williams 3 weeks ago

Does anyone own or played one. Man this looks sexy three pickups and piezo. 24 fret If i coil tapped the neck i think it would be...

boomer81
replies: 2 views: 426
Shane783 3 weeks ago

Hello All, Not sure if this is the right sub forum to post this issue in. My HT-20 head suddenly died on me. There is no output...

dtjesus
replies: 2 views: 419
Cabirio 3 weeks ago

Wanted to get some input on my next amp, had to replace most of my studio gear after storage got broken into. Settled on the ESP...

ChaosCreation
replies: 0 views: 285
ChaosCreation 3 weeks ago

Hi, I've managed to strip the truss rod slot on my 2016 Tele Pro. I must have used some slightly off size Allen key. (damn...

hello people
replies: 2 views: 352
hello people 3 weeks ago

Dear community, a few days back when turning on my Jamman Stereo, I realized I was not able to load all except for the 2 most...

hrnshn
replies: 2 views: 356
hrnshn 3 weeks ago

So, I bought a Stratocaster because I wanted to go back to songwriting and I loved Mac Demarco and friends music (Homeshake,...

jorgealb91
replies: 10 views: 557
VirusAndSpamBin 3 weeks ago

Hi all, Looking for an amp for my home studio that’s versatile for some of my own tunes. What are people’s geveral...

Wiggy Neve Slut
replies: 19 views: 1,299
norbury brook 3 weeks ago

Hi, I'm new here, I'm a fan of recoding studio equipment, but I only listen to music. My listening room is not very big and my...

stephane092
replies: 48 views: 3,246
VirusAndSpamBin 4 weeks ago

I have been gradually wondering about this since we're about to start recording with my band.I know the theory concerning...

kevin nowhow
replies: 61 views: 17,175
slutbox 4 weeks ago

Hi everyone, So I had a GR-50 for years as a sound module and midi guitar converter.. but I sold it off leaving me with two...

part12studios
replies: 25 views: 1,272
Zoobiedood 4 weeks ago

EVH has this unbelievable octavey-feedbacky tone in the song honeybabysweetiedoll that I just can't figure out, and there doesn't...

Dwarflord
replies: 16 views: 881
boomer81 4 weeks ago

Hi there. So the title of this thread is pretty self explanatory. I'm looking at buying a fender twin and find a few options to...

Amoua390
replies: 90 views: 2,083
audioforce 4 weeks ago

I have on of these and have had quite a problem w/the string situation...would you happen to know what strings to use (they...

monet
replies: 11 views: 1,281
John Eppstein 4 weeks ago

I recently picked up a Squier Bass VI for $450 CDN. Nice shape, needs a setup as well as having the typical bridge issues. I'm...

jerry123
replies: 4 views: 372
jerry123 4 weeks ago

Hi everyone I recently purchased the line 6 Helix after researching different options. I am a bit gutted to find that I...

ivandaos
replies: 0 views: 376
ivandaos 4 weeks ago
replies: 1 views: 541
RiF 4 weeks ago

How does a Fender Princeton plus a Klon sounds with a Marshall Jcm 800 and Carvin Legacy? I finished mixing and mastering...

sectado
replies: 0 views: 302
sectado 4 weeks ago

There’s not much talk about the amp here. I’m curious if anyone uses these for recording purposes. Also how does it take...

Gringo Starr
replies: 0 views: 299
Gringo Starr 4 weeks ago

In my quest for that clean, bright yet fat Fender sound I have come across a reasonably priced Quad Reverb in good condition,...

Black Shadow
replies: 26 views: 12,176
foxwaves 4 weeks ago

Happy Easter and Passover everybody! Or just Happy Sunday. Look out for egg laying mammals huffing starter fluid and furry...

John Eppstein
replies: 11 views: 501
tINY 4 weeks ago

I only need vocoder/talk box sound once in a blue moon, but, none of the software solutions sound very good/authentic to...

bgood
replies: 3 views: 418
bgood 4 weeks ago

I know theres a million posts on guitar buzz, but for some reason I can't seem to nail down whats going on. I have a home studio...

chrisaugust
replies: 8 views: 456
chrisaugust 4 weeks ago

My Vox AC4C1 amp has got sort of a strange issue I have not ran in to before and I figured I´d come to my fav place to ask...

J.Beatnik
replies: 6 views: 397
J.Beatnik 4 weeks ago

Hi everyone! I'm new posting here so please be gentle with me :) We have done a little guitar comparison video at our...

Jesper Dahlstrom
replies: 0 views: 335
Jesper Dahlstrom 4 weeks ago

My Fender Superchamp XD is sizzling. I bought this amp used. It is sizzling on some notes, you can hear it at 0:03 in this...

zinzin
replies: 13 views: 434
audioforce 4 weeks ago

Hi, anybody maybe knows the chain for the guitar tones on Bradley Coopers - black eyes for the a star is born movie? I read...

tomteontour
replies: 0 views: 282
tomteontour 4 weeks ago

I have a Fender/AKG FWG1010 UHF wireless system, Band A 530.025-599.0. Bottom line is I'm looking to extend the antenna to the...

strings n sax
replies: 1 views: 320

Hi guys! Does anyone here have some IR from Marshall 1960BV, with the Shure SM57 and AKG 414 microphones? I do not find any...

gilmanoel
replies: 2 views: 476

Hey all, I wanted to reach out and see if you can help me figure something out with my Vibrolux. It's sort of a two fold...

amilanio
replies: 5 views: 372
audioforce 4 weeks ago

Hey y'all! The title of this sums up my question, but here's some backstory for those interested. I currently use a Fender...

SeymourBhuttes
replies: 8 views: 479

Hello all, Trying to warm up a solid state guitar amp and looking for tube preamp suggestions. Thanks in advance for any...

hook11
replies: 26 views: 809
enorbet2 4 weeks ago

I've been coming across a lot of newer vintage reissue Marshall amps sounding harsh and fizzy. With a ton of 2 k that it's...

ProgFree
replies: 26 views: 789
enorbet2 4 weeks ago

Hey Guys, I was looking to upgrade my pedal board and am wondering what ye guys think about the Behringer stuff. I recently...

Keating
replies: 3 views: 211
Keating 4 weeks ago

I´m looking at switches like the Boss ES-5, ES-8 or TheGigRig G2. What makes or breaks the deal is the timing of the switching...

c00kie
replies: 5 views: 409
RBHan 4 weeks ago

Hey, folks, got a dilemma/question for y'all. What's the most amount of pedals you've been able to tempo sync successfully, and...

lordradish
replies: 5 views: 385
audioforce 4 weeks ago

< moderator message - Hi abeswick welcome to Gearslutz! I've moved your thread. posting pictures for brandnew members is...

Reptil
replies: 2 views: 401
abeswick 4 weeks ago

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search