The No.1 Website for Pro Audio

Supported By Tonewood Amp
Options 2nd Hand Guitars & Backline
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

So, it seems that a lot of tube amps have solid state (e.g., diode) drive sections. Which ones actually have tube drive, and...

pimket
replies: 26 views: 760
enorbet2 3 weeks ago

Has anyone actually seen an Acpad? Last year it was meant to be the next big thing ... it's basically a toilet seat that sticks...

Kiwi
replies: 2 views: 2,203
John Eppstein 3 weeks ago

I bought Godin Session HT Bourbon Burst for a month now. https://godinguitars.com/product/session-ht-bourbon-burst-rn It's an...

aimpaca78
replies: 4 views: 271
John Eppstein 3 weeks ago

What do you think of my mix and the song itself? https://soundcloud.com/ruben-vike-vage/funk-10?ref=clipboard

rub1v
replies: 1 views: 220
c1010 3 weeks ago

Have a garage gig tomorrow where I'm using a Roland KC500 keyboard amp as a vocal PA, and was thinking that for playing guitar,...

nedorama
replies: 5 views: 215
crashbangwallop 3 weeks ago

As far as value for your money what is a good overall Jazz Bass? I currently have an Ibanez SR505 and SR500 but have been looking...

monkeymanx
replies: 20 views: 865
vernier 3 weeks ago

Hey guys I figured I would ask you dudes for some extra advice and maybe some tricks. This one band I am playing in I am mainly...

Unfun
replies: 3 views: 230
itswintertime 3 weeks ago

I'm looking for plugins that turn bass guitar sound into synth, like pedals that do the same, for...

brk303
replies: 2 views: 307
monkeyxx 3 weeks ago

Does anyone have experiences with ordering from the jptrfx.com webshop within the last few months and have received their items?...

redneckjoykid
replies: 2 views: 203
redneckjoykid 3 weeks ago

I would like to radius the neck of Hofner V3 to 9.5” which at present could be different. How would I do this? Do I need to...

dc_r
replies: 14 views: 507
dc_r 3 weeks ago

I'm a huge Lee Hazlewood fan and curious if anyone knows what guitars he played. I've found a handful of photos, but beyond...

kaleida
replies: 1 views: 236
vincentvangogo 3 weeks ago

I have an original AD9 delay I need to use for a quick gig Saturday - only two pedals vs. my pedalboard. Back when the AD9 was on...

nedorama
replies: 4 views: 205
nedorama 3 weeks ago

Hi everybody, I have the chance to buy a 'medicine bawl' but the seller showed me a picture of the circuit and to my surprise the...

jacotzen
replies: 1 views: 214
jacotzen 3 weeks ago

Can anyone point me towards the most authentic output transformers for a fried 1970 Marshall bass head Thanks!

nomoreflakes
replies: 5 views: 466
nomoreflakes 3 weeks ago

Hi all, I’ve been having some serious issues with dirty power in my flat that I cannot resolve. I want to find an...

Greid
replies: 10 views: 471
JLast 3 weeks ago

I would like to refret my Hofner V3 but I have no idea what the fretboard radius is. I read somewhere that old Hofners had 10”...

dc_r
replies: 1 views: 239
grannis 3 weeks ago

:deth:yingyang:deth: Recently inherited a Peavey Triumph Ultra Gain Tube Amp, unexpectedly. In pristine condition, this is the...

AfterViewer
replies: 7 views: 434
AfterViewer 3 weeks ago

I just picked up this amp.  It will be my first Kay amp.  Usually the Kay tube amps I see are widow maker amps that I pass...

tigerzilly
replies: 29 views: 1,045
tigerzilly 3 weeks ago

Foreword: I'm aware this is a mic question in a guitar forum, but the primary target is square on a guitar cabinet. There is a...

camacozie
replies: 2 views: 315
Yuri Kogan 3 weeks ago

A long time using the forums but first time posting—hello! I recently picked up a very cheap second-hand Boss GX-700 to use...

dgsiii
replies: 0 views: 146
dgsiii 3 weeks ago

How any grew up playing Sweet Home Alabama in the wrong chords? Like Most of us old farts, we didn't have access to the net,...

Rick Dalton
replies: 11 views: 476
Rick Dalton 3 weeks ago

Does playing a tube amp in a basement that has a concrete floor and a foundation that is not water tight pose a safety risk? I...

robotchicken
replies: 11 views: 425
enorbet2 3 weeks ago

Hi, I am trying to get my head around how does the pricing of this "Saleen X" add up. How is it possible there is...

telecode
replies: 1 views: 202
kslight 3 weeks ago

Here's a couple of mine. Class 5 & PRRI

blakestree
replies: 171 views: 17,036
dranzangos 3 weeks ago

Hello all, new here. Here's a chance to win a great guitar, the Gretsch G6136T-WHT Players Edition Falcon. You can enter...

Kencito
replies: 1 views: 223
ctms777 3 weeks ago

Hi, I have been looking around at Stratocasters, and I see that some very nice ones have compound radius necks. I don't...

audioforce
replies: 58 views: 2,810
Honch 3 weeks ago

Am I the only one that thinks this, or maybe there's something wrong with mine? The treble on it is so "clicky" it's...

timeghost
replies: 34 views: 881
Jim Williams 4 weeks ago

Now that Inspired Instruments has finally delivered the first batch of Lineage MIDI guitars to its KickStarter backers, as a...

tonedef71
replies: 59 views: 6,973
Jim Williams 4 weeks ago

G'day friends, I'm looking at Guitar effects pedals and wondered if anyone here has had any experience with one of these .. NUX...

sidevalve
replies: 2 views: 187
sidevalve 4 weeks ago

If you're brave enough. How to install/change your pickups video just posted from Allen Eden: https://youtu.be/SS65gy9jetY

FlavorWhif
replies: 0 views: 160
FlavorWhif 4 weeks ago

Hello all, As a preface this is not sponsored in any way. Just wanted to share something new that I found and am really...

Landon Hook
replies: 0 views: 186
Landon Hook 4 weeks ago

I have built my first pedalboard and have a line level out I want to send to two separate Headrush FRFR-112 speakers. They may or...

wealthywine
replies: 7 views: 238
wealthywine 4 weeks ago

Sort of like The Emperor's New Clothes, I'm just not hearing anything resembling tube harmonics with the Blues Cube Hot (the...

SkyPirate
replies: 34 views: 645
Mikhael 4 weeks ago

Hi all, https://youtu.be/FU7nEaxjNkI Regardless of what you think of the band, I'd really like to know what type of effect...

SonicJaguar
replies: 5 views: 975
mirkoebasta 4 weeks ago

Hi! I have been recording guitar on Guitar Rig 5 for a while. But the sound is just not good enough to what i want. I want...

bonerbandit
replies: 11 views: 357
Matteusz 4 weeks ago

Hi all, I'm using more and more my bass these days, even if I'm more a (mediocre) guitarist. IOW, I have no consistent...

cubic13
replies: 26 views: 1,178
John Eppstein 4 weeks ago

How would I go on about staining a naple neck so it looks yellow/golden/honey colour you can frequently see on new...

dc_r
replies: 7 views: 294
dc_r 4 weeks ago

Years ago I played a late 1800’s Martin Parlor guitar, a size 2 I believe. It wasn’t in great shape, the guitar had steel...

guinsu
replies: 7 views: 369
JLast 4 weeks ago

Looking for some feedback from the talented people here. I've moved to putting multiple mics on a speaker cabinet. I'm looking...

56tweed
replies: 18 views: 410
Yuri Kogan 4 weeks ago

Was wondering if anyone else has tried one of these yet? All I could find in the archives was a thread on the NAMM show, and...

psycho_monkey
replies: 3 views: 308
psycho_monkey 4 weeks ago

Hi all! The other week I had a first. Couldn't believe this first, but it's somehow bound to happen. I was at a open blues jam...

Honch
replies: 36 views: 636
uOpt 4 weeks ago

I'm not primarily a guitar player but can do my own serviceable tracks for rhythm and lead I've worked out. I've looked for an...

zinky
replies: 3 views: 398
zinky 4 weeks ago

Here I offer more than 2000 patches for Digitech RP100, RP200 and BP200 in a single flat Excel file. Patches gathered from...

Eli_Kyiv
replies: 0 views: 183
Eli_Kyiv 4 weeks ago

Looking at buying a somewhat expensive Italian guitar from a seller in Japan, and wondering what besides sales tax I should...

jbrave
replies: 4 views: 239
Matteusz 4 weeks ago

I am building a 1954 inspired Strat from various parts and one thing I am having a little bit of trouble with is the pickup...

shoepedals
replies: 0 views: 179
shoepedals 4 weeks ago

Right now, I've been tracking bass using a split signal from a SansAmp to a mic'd guitar practice amp (Orange) for the...

SampleHold
replies: 79 views: 9,043
Jeff Tummond 4 weeks ago

... ... ... ... ...

pimket
replies: 0 views: 203
pimket 4 weeks ago

With all gigs cancelled and nothing much else going on in these Covid impaired days I turned my attention to that old Ibanez...

Lunar Attic
replies: 4 views: 352
Lunar Attic 4 weeks ago

Hello anyone and everyone who cared enough to click on that thread title. July 2020 Peter Green died and it's with a heavy heart...

enorbet2
replies: 15 views: 455
Dave_Ionic 4 weeks ago

I am starting a series of videos demoing the various metal tones you can get out of the Fractal FM3, playing a couple of riffs...

antonis91
replies: 0 views: 199
antonis91 23rd August 2020

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search