The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 All  This Forum  Reviews  Gear Database  Guitars for sale     Latest  Trending

Sponsored By Reverb.com
Options 2nd Hand Guitars & Backline
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

For simplicity, looking to run guitar DI live. Need a colorful clean tone that I'll put an OD and delay in front of. Tone...

Jawsome
replies: 1 views: 530
kslight 4 weeks ago

If anybody has these amps, I'd like to draw out the schematics for everybody. From what I've seen they look like versions of the...

modder
replies: 4 views: 1,977
John Eppstein 4 weeks ago

Hey all Been saving up for some sort of acoustic for a while as currently only have an electric. Had a look at local shop, tried...

roobeats
replies: 11 views: 985
weave 4 weeks ago

Guitar cabinet impulse responses are a great way to get an amazing guitar tone. But do they really sound like the original? I've...

forwardaudio
replies: 208 views: 5,598
Yuri Kogan 4 weeks ago

I have a Fender TB600C Combo Bass head with cabinet. Recently, the 1/4" plug for the speaker wire broke and I want to change...

labjr
replies: 6 views: 517
John Eppstein 4 weeks ago

Does anybody know of any decent alternatives to older Deluxe Reverbs? Something with a similar wattage and tube complement? Music...

shelshaf
replies: 104 views: 11,862
tymish 4 weeks ago

Bought a new guitar and don't know where to show it off. Got an old minger that only you love. Let's be having a look at...

Howling Terror
replies: 24 views: 1,481
weave 4 weeks ago

I sold a 65 fender deluxe reverb amp on ebay. I had it tested (I am probably the least musical person ever). The buddy of mine...

batrack
replies: 1 views: 841
swafford 4 weeks ago

I have been playing with some of my delay pedals, using them as buss sends on various recorded material or for reamping, and it...

Gideon K
replies: 11 views: 880
Gideon K 4 weeks ago

Hi all.... If you could choose 5 guitar amps (no budget...just pick) for your studio...(to cover most ground).....what 5 would...

Frankovitchy
replies: 284 views: 191,548
Yuri Kogan 4 weeks ago

Hi there folks! long time lurker of the forums, first time poster. Hopefully this is in the right spot. I've done a lot of...

reggiewatts
replies: 10 views: 707
kennybro 4 weeks ago

/rFkLfb3lztc I´m strangely lusting for one of these, after having a nice 1 hour long conversation with Steve on the phone, I...

tomdarude
replies: 11 views: 3,165
mikoo69 4 weeks ago

First off, this is my first post, so let me apologize if it's not in the right section. I was debating where to put it - if some...

Windy_Season
replies: 48 views: 14,590
Tom Hicks 4 weeks ago

After completing my NeuralDSP collection with the Archetype:Nolly and after finishing my newest song I thought I would like to...

massivesound
replies: 0 views: 502
massivesound 4 weeks ago

I am looking at picking up a Memphis 1961 ES-335 Reissue Limited Run in Historic Burst 2018 (here's a page from CME for general...

alexac2
replies: 2 views: 427
Jim Williams 4 weeks ago

Early message: Save your comments about how it "won't sound good" or the like. I'm not asking. If you were to plug...

isaacmacias
replies: 8 views: 614
audioforce 4 weeks ago

Any experience with the little squirrel , big chopper , base chopper , big trees ...

alerte338
replies: 8 views: 2,660
mikoo69 4 weeks ago

Just wondering what the options are for a cheap and nasty amp that happens to have footswitchable gain boost? Just for...

bruvvamoff
replies: 7 views: 947
Scragend 4 weeks ago

I've been doing DIY audio gear for a while, also I'm pretty good at woodworking and I have my own workshop. I was thinking about...

Anthon
replies: 45 views: 2,217
chipss36 4 weeks ago

I bought a guitar on ebay recently, thinking it was a two color guitar, white and wood. Only when it arrived did I find out, that...

Matz67
replies: 24 views: 1,238
John Eppstein 12th September 2019

Just ordered a 2019 LP traditional haven't got it yet it's being shipped I would love to hear some thoughts. kinda nervous about...

lumpcalhoon
replies: 12 views: 885
lumpcalhoon 12th September 2019

Didn't notice these configured like this a few months ago. They were all richlite.

thenoodle
replies: 41 views: 2,242
Brent Hahn 12th September 2019

Pretty self-explanatory title. Lets talk about frets, so we can all learn more about this mysterious subject. For example,...

audioforce
replies: 41 views: 1,146
audioforce 12th September 2019

Hi all. I'm wanting to buy a new guitar amp for home use, mainly for clean tone, and I've decided on the Orange Crush series...

Stringbob
replies: 1 views: 814
Stringbob 11th September 2019

I've been following the Joe Bonnamassa thread, and naturally after a while it got to talking about his vintage Les Pauls. I've...

kingofspain
replies: 399 views: 22,402
audioforce 11th September 2019

hi there first off: after searching through all the info regarding the UNO EPROM, I end up in an endless circle. Yahoo...

tonne57
replies: 0 views: 449
tonne57 10th September 2019

Hello everyone. I recently started playing guitar...been a bass player for years. Pedals are new to me. I bought a Supro...

Mhshane321
replies: 15 views: 1,195
TRSC 10th September 2019

I'm back with a post about lunchbox amps but this time I want to talk about the Orange lunchbox amplifiers! I really love...

Guitarjon
replies: 0 views: 387
Guitarjon 10th September 2019

Hey folks, we had the pleasure to get our hands on an 65 Lil Elvis amplifier. We did an A/B between the Kemper and the real...

Mixberlin
replies: 0 views: 669
Mixberlin 9th September 2019

My obsessive chasing-the-dragon Vai tonal quest continues here. Where previously...

eugtone
replies: 126 views: 6,894
eugtone 9th September 2019

An unfortunate incident led to water in one of my small tube amps. It was powered off when the water went in. I left it on the...

Scientific
replies: 5 views: 628
Tnevz 8th September 2019

A few years ago I needed two AB pedals doing AB recording tests on pickups. I built a few pedals from designs of my own. Moving...

RicTone
replies: 7 views: 698
RicTone 8th September 2019

Hello All, Not sure if this is the right sub forum to post this issue in. My HT-20 head suddenly died on me. There is no output...

dtjesus
replies: 6 views: 802
ChaosCreation 8th September 2019

Hi! thanks for reading this, right to the point. Im looking for a bass for rock/pop and to use it for recording clean and i have...

arkada
replies: 4 views: 555
foxwaves 8th September 2019

Did you ever noticed a difference in a sound between a common Neutrik 1/4 Jack and a Silent Plug? Cables have the equal...

Crimea
replies: 24 views: 1,246
Brent Hahn 8th September 2019

Hello all, first time poster here. I am writing in regard to a vintage PA tube amp I bought here in Mexico used, in an "as...

Bruxo Negro
replies: 12 views: 816
BrenTheDogBarker 7th September 2019

Hey guys, I just picked up a Kramer FR-2027S with a HSC for $165.00. Not very much info on it, I know it's from Musicyo, any info...

Mikeitloud
replies: 3 views: 3,426
Joshua Jude 7th September 2019

I bought in 2006 an Estman String archtop very similar to this one: https://www.eastmanguitars.com/ar810ce Except that...

DanTheMan06
replies: 2 views: 515
Zoobiedood 6th September 2019

Hey guys, not sure if I posted in the right section. Last week, I was recording guitars for a keyboardist. I suggested to use...

FenderMarshall
replies: 29 views: 1,408
CaptNasty 6th September 2019

What is your number one guitar? And why...

chipss36
replies: 100 views: 4,707
norfolk martin 5th September 2019

Hey y’all Has anyone come across a “The Bluesmaker Plus” guitar tube amp? It is a Bandmaster with modifications done...

bgood
replies: 2 views: 452
bgood 5th September 2019

Hi, I have been looking around at Stratocasters, and I see that some very nice ones have compound radius necks. I don't...

audioforce
replies: 51 views: 1,589
eigentone1 5th September 2019

Hello! I need some help from the experienced users of this site. My problem is this. I love the double bass sound in mixes (think...

Pine
replies: 126 views: 7,863
audioforce 5th September 2019

Just ordered a new Marshall 100 dsl hr . Tried the older one at guitar center so I pulled the trigger on a new one from zzounds....

lumpcalhoon
replies: 1 views: 516
lumpcalhoon 5th September 2019

So I'm still hoping to figure out what Strat I would like, and then somehow find the money to buy one. Prices on the high...

audioforce
replies: 34 views: 1,083
grannis 4th September 2019

I acquired a Casio PG-310 synth guitar which i am trying to incorperate into my guitar rig. The guitar has 2 main audio...

Xavier G
replies: 0 views: 516
Xavier G 3rd September 2019

Just saw the comparison below and I still think Fender sounds better or at least it sounds the way I imagine a strat should...

brmusician
replies: 24 views: 1,585
brmusician 3rd September 2019

Has anyone tried running a rack preamp (or preamp pedal) straight into your DAW and run through an amp sim like TH-U? Just...

limitedwave
replies: 1 views: 708
danieloux 3rd September 2019

Trying to set up an efficient pedalboard for an artist with multiple instruments: 2 acoustic guitars, and a mandolin. There are...

AlaskaChad
replies: 4 views: 410
AlaskaChad 2nd September 2019

Afternoon gentlemen, I’m finishing up my first proper guitar build, and plan on putting water slide decals on the headstock....

Simmy1002
replies: 5 views: 711
John Eppstein 2nd September 2019

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search