The No.1 Website for Pro Audio

Supported By Tonewood Amp
Options 2nd Hand Guitars & Backline
Views: 1,118
30th June 2020
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

My X-12 MIDI Master Control by ART is connected to my Marshall JMP-1 Valve pre-amp. I am able to switch MIDI chs via MIDI...

pneron
replies: 2 views: 255
pneron 1 week ago

Hi everyone, First off, sorry if this isn't the appropriate place to ask! If not please let me know where would be most...

Amigo85
replies: 34 views: 893
Rick Dalton 1 week ago

Hello everyone, I have a question regarding an amp and cabinet combination. I've looked for the answer online but couldn't find a...

vg2020
replies: 7 views: 335
enorbet2 1 week ago

Technique? Style? Writing? Showmanship? Looks? Uses tube amps? Uses sims? What? :cowbell:

eternalsound
replies: 1,011 views: 39,662
Sabovic Adis 1 week ago

Everyone always says to low pass guitars at 8khz or whatever. But I have a ton of multitracks (from guitar hero), and almost all...

SantaOMG
replies: 6 views: 354
mdme_sadie 1 week ago

I've recently purchased an old Roland Jazz Chorus 120 amp from the early 80's. It sounds great, however the right speaker makes a...

guitarshred17
replies: 7 views: 438
John Eppstein 1 week ago

I legit made a profile to ask this since i really cant get a forward answer so ill ask the community. And i think this is a...

tutoy
replies: 13 views: 594
Rick Dalton 1 week ago

What is the darkest sounding distortion pedal you've used that still has a detailed tone? I've been playing 7 string and looking...

MoBeach
replies: 7 views: 495
dranzangos 1 week ago

can't seem to find any audio comparisons...just wondering what you all thought...

monet
replies: 1 views: 280
dranzangos 1 week ago
replies: 0 views: 166
m_b_b 1 week ago

This journey begins in 1967. I was 15 years old. I ordered a Telecaster from Petert's Music in Portland, Oregon. Mr. Petert...

RicTone
replies: 0 views: 252
RicTone 1 week ago

I'm looking for a nice bass amp for my home studio. I realize this, as many other things discussed on this forum is very...

Deleted User
replies: 90 views: 32,711
standup 1 week ago

Hi! I just picked up a Kemper Rack and was inserting my DD-500 & Big Sky into the stereo FX loop, and ended up with awful...

TheRayge
replies: 0 views: 207
TheRayge 1 week ago

I would like to know who the session guitarit(s) was on the Merle Haggard recording, I Think I'll Just Stay Here and Drink, on...

midnightsun
replies: 2 views: 311
PrettyGone 1 week ago

Hey everyone! Looking to replace the bridge pins on my acoustic. I've found these ones from a company called Crosby Audio, does...

Impaul
replies: 0 views: 178
Impaul 1 week ago

ICYMI - think there are some guys in this forum who would dig it - master of metal Jens Bogren is doing a Q+A with us from...

Whitecat
replies: 1 views: 262
Jacenty 1 week ago

Thought I'd bump this thread again since although I did get a few suggestions from some of you guys, I'm still on the market for...

wisdom
replies: 9 views: 3,781
Elixrx66 1 week ago

really bummed to see the keeley pedal doesn't let you do delay or mod at the same time...anyone have alternatives where you can...

monet
replies: 3 views: 370
John Eppstein 1 week ago

going to be retubing this later. it has the hum balance knob on the back and the internal bias pot. question: it only has 2...

hedgehognrown
replies: 7 views: 433
hedgehognrown 1 week ago

I've been fixing up an old American Fender Stratocaster that has a serial number registering with 1978-81 and found that the...

bn5600
replies: 1 views: 301
Reverb 2 weeks ago

Does anyone use or plan to use a Midi Guitar for composition, production, songwriting, performance? This seems to me to be the...

11bravo
replies: 58 views: 9,993
Jim Williams 2 weeks ago

From Guitar World magazine. What the heck is going on?

Delitzsch
replies: 33 views: 1,573
56tweed 2 weeks ago

Hey everyone, I've been wanting to do this shootout for quite a while now so I'm super stoked to be sharing this with you...

Guitarjon
replies: 4 views: 403
Guitarjon 2 weeks ago

So Dunlop says that 6130 fret wire is .044 high. Warmoth says that it is .036 high. Who should I believe and why? Since I just...

lame pseudonym
replies: 5 views: 413
tridelica 2 weeks ago

The thread is for discussion by all those who are obsessed with the popular technique of micing guitar amps with the combination...

John Eppstein
replies: 97 views: 5,203
Mikhael 2 weeks ago

After 20 years of professional playing and 10 of Uni Teaching I decided to share the knowledge I accumulated so far in terms of...

Onemuso
replies: 21 views: 2,141
Onemuso 2 weeks ago

I got a question about running this amp through it's emulated headphone output. Will I get the power amp as well as the preamp...

TomJackson
replies: 2 views: 276
TomJackson 2 weeks ago

Anyone have any experience running a two-amp rig with one being a jazz chorus? I mainly gig with just a jc-77 (2x12) and mic up...

dhewks
replies: 1 views: 258
John Eppstein 2 weeks ago

Anyone recall the name of the instrumental tune that virtually every pop and especially soul-influenced band used as their...

enorbet2
replies: 32 views: 1,373

Hello! I'm looking to upgrade the speakers in my Blackstar HTV412A cabinet. I have a Blackstar HT 50 head. My guitars are 70's...

Staring At Goats
replies: 4 views: 372
Staring At Goats 2 weeks ago

So I'm having a new Warmoth neck built. The last Warmoth neck I had built I got with 6150 sized frets (aka Standard...

Bob Ross
replies: 19 views: 739
lame pseudonym 2 weeks ago

I mean, I've been a guitar player for decades. I have a bass for recording, but like many, I play bass like a guitar...

Jeffguitar
replies: 11 views: 614
AnalogDomain 2 weeks ago

Hi! First post! I hope you can help me out with this one. When I place a graphic EQ pedal in the FX loop of my Mesa F-50...

pulteney
replies: 2 views: 281
pulteney 2 weeks ago

Real quick question here that I cannot seem to find any answers to online. So, a quick background: I have a Fender SuperSonic...

PStar8
replies: 8 views: 473

I'm getting ready to sell a nice but mysterious acoustic guitar. I'm not sure what woods it is made of and I hope you can...

thefsb
replies: 6 views: 571
DougS 2 weeks ago

Hello Echoplex EP-3 owners! I have recently purchased my first EP-3, but unfortunately the plastic tape cover is missing (the...

Clarisso11
replies: 7 views: 418
Clarisso11 2 weeks ago

Now, the amp sims vs real amps question has apparently been discussed to death on this page. Personally, I often found myself...

Jugenam
replies: 197 views: 6,538
Jugenam 2 weeks ago

Hey everyone, I got a Hughes & Kettner Black Spirit 200 last week! I'm really enjoying it and I thought I'd share some...

Guitarjon
replies: 7 views: 397
Elvis Christ 2 weeks ago

I dont have a cab, ran it through a behringer gmx212 head output varies from 8-16 ohms the watt of one speaker on this...

squirrelpee
replies: 1 views: 261
Cabirio 2 weeks ago

I have to admit of all of the years that I have been on this site I never checked out this guitar section..hehe anyway on to my...

axisdreamer
replies: 11 views: 533
axisdreamer 2 weeks ago

Just got a new Katana and was reading up on there various opinions and methods on breaking in a speaker (and capacitors). I...

SkyPirate
replies: 5 views: 291
tINY 3 weeks ago

How is this backround guitar sound done? There is something pulsating in it? Is this tremolo and plenty of reverb? It starts at...

nico_k
replies: 2 views: 299
Sharp11 3 weeks ago

Hi guys, looking for some advice on which Strat would be best to achieve that classic Tears For Fears guitar tone. I'm looking at...

drewpreiner
replies: 20 views: 788
pimket 3 weeks ago

Hi there, my guitar, plugged in to my interface, has some serious ambient noise/noise floor if I do not touch the strings. Do...

marco_well
replies: 32 views: 1,064
zvukofor 3 weeks ago

Hi everyone, I am looking at purchasing a vintage MIJ Tele. It's listed as a Fender TN-70 Thinline Telecaster Reissue MIJ...

stephenthegun
replies: 8 views: 589
[email protected] 3 weeks ago

As the title says any Epiphone del Rey owners? I have three of them and frankly its one of the best Guitars ever made by...

rknrollo
replies: 7 views: 4,733
Daniel Cain 3 weeks ago

I'm after a studio valve amp. what are the pros and cons of the following specifications, they are both made by the same company...

onjon
replies: 29 views: 1,048
Yuri Kogan 3 weeks ago

Hi all, First post on Gearslutz! I'm looking for guitar recording advice and figured this would be the best place to ask. If...

Amigo85
replies: 23 views: 701
John Eppstein 3 weeks ago

I'd like to use the Looper section of my Kemper Remote (or Stage) to control the looping features of Logic, Ableton or any DAW...

guavadude
replies: 0 views: 184
guavadude 3 weeks ago

Hi All I am going to record music using an electric guitar. My current guitar is all chanky so I need to buy a new one. I will...

Your Dog Boring
replies: 74 views: 2,264
digital 1010 3 weeks ago

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search