The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 All  This Forum  Reviews  Gear Database  Guitars for sale     Latest  Trending

Sponsored By Reverb.com
Options 2nd Hand Guitars & Backline
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

A lot of people like to use panning within an impulse response loader to get different IR sounds on both speakers. Do you guys...

forwardaudio
replies: 1 views: 343
grannis 1 week ago

I'm having 7 string jumbo guitar built and needed advice what pick-up to get put in for live playing. I'm looking for the best ...

macmanmatty
replies: 4 views: 334
jammiedodger666 1 week ago

Seeking a list of combo amps with very high quality recording/XLR/line out's - suitable for recording. Line level, instrument...

dennism_
replies: 18 views: 1,036
tobinharris 1 week ago

Hey all, first time in these parts of the site. I recently picked up a EVH 212 combo version of the 5150iii. I absolutely love...

MickeyMassacre
replies: 2 views: 376
Tnevz 1 week ago

For various reasons I'm thinking of getting rid of my tube amp + cab combo and going full cabless: less space taken, less weight...

ilmai
replies: 20 views: 1,120
kennybro 1 week ago

due to my recent divorce ive had to sell every guitar except my telecaster with joe bardens and my 000-18. I have a partscaster...

boomer81
replies: 7 views: 324
Zoobiedood 1 week ago

EDIT as of July: Gibson is building me a new guitar. Seems like there is a change a Gibson. I like the new new phone message,...

piano
replies: 63 views: 3,614
ponzi 1 week ago

My band, I'm in a two piece with biscuit and coleslaw.

csnack
replies: 74 views: 2,125
John Eppstein 1 week ago

I'm surprised nobody posted this yet.... qwMeTZbTZJk

John Eppstein
replies: 4 views: 578
mdme_sadie 1 week ago

Anybody have experience with these? They also have analog man, lovepedal clones etc..... They're pretty cheap, but no reviews...

wimbo25
replies: 1 views: 690
cwillms 1 week ago

I just received my new large Gator Pedal Board (with bag). I was thinking about getting one and the next day it was discounted...

ryevick
replies: 6 views: 370
Mikhael 1 week ago

Hi, my understanding is that, if I use a multi-effect like the G-system in front of me reverbs are send to the amps effect...

Dr metal
replies: 8 views: 374
Jim Williams 1 week ago
replies: 317 views: 10,960
Noisewagon 1 week ago

I came across this video up on YouTube of the Raconteurs performing 2 of their new songs in the studio for Amazon Music, and in...

ByrneOut Productions
replies: 17 views: 672
audioforce 1 week ago

Hi everyone, I'm looking for a workhorse because I'm kind of paranoid and don't like to go out with my Music Man Cutlass RS....

Deleted 998abe3
replies: 169 views: 3,428
LarBaritone99 2 weeks ago

So I had an AVRI Fullerton '57 Strat that I really liked. It was about an '83 or '84 guitar. I bought it new. It got sold by a...

audioforce
replies: 86 views: 2,035
audioforce 2 weeks ago

Can anyone put their finger on this exact over the top tremolo that Spector use on "Chevy Thunder". I think it's...

PaulMac
replies: 0 views: 263
PaulMac 2 weeks ago

Running direct (no speaker), and has a pretty good sound, but could use a bit of something. Would you stick an EQ pedal and/or...

Jawsome
replies: 4 views: 385
tINY 2 weeks ago

A question for those of you who play out more than I do. I have pretty much retried after playing and running sound at the local...

norfolk martin
replies: 193 views: 6,032
audioforce 2 weeks ago

CITES voted today to allow an exemption for guitars / musical instruments containing rosewood. Touring musicians and buyers /...

CathodeRay
replies: 47 views: 2,184
piano 2 weeks ago

Anyone else own this pedal ? I was wondering if yours also said "Made in China" on the side ? If your positive yours is...

Infa
replies: 12 views: 748
Infa 2 weeks ago

Hi guys. Complete guitar noob here :cowbell: I'm trying to recreate the classic "exotic" guitar sound your find in...

Quhunar
replies: 9 views: 724
Brent Hahn 2 weeks ago

I just bought an Orange Two Stroke EQ pedal. It seems to work all right when you kick the pedal on. The light comes on, the sound...

sneakyimp
replies: 0 views: 269
sneakyimp 2 weeks ago

Could you guys suggest a good system for triggering MIDI from guitar 'in the box'. No performance requirements just recording....

PeteGJ
replies: 61 views: 7,074
chefsheikh90 2 weeks ago
replies: 5 views: 751
pkuchar 2 weeks ago

Went to see the Cure in Glasgow last month and have been eyeing up a bass VI since witnessing the glorious sound live. A real...

Dezb1
replies: 8 views: 679
vincentvangogo 2 weeks ago

So yes, I just can't find any thread about these two comparisons anywhere in google and youtube. I understand cmd 101 is the...

kimajn
replies: 1 views: 655
DirkP 2 weeks ago

Hey all A pal of mine is looking for his first reverb pedal. Doesnt want a Strymon Big Sky (for reasons unknown). He's got...

gypsymoth
replies: 19 views: 964
lame pseudonym 2 weeks ago

Hi everyone, I own a 25.5 inch scale 7 string solid body electric guitar. It’s equipped with Bartolini humbucker pickups that...

medfly
replies: 5 views: 726
nyandres 2 weeks ago

Hey gang .... I recently purchased a Fender Limited Edition Troublemaker Telecaster. It's fitted with a Shaw humbuckers. A...

bikegerm
replies: 5 views: 1,080
Yuri Kogan 3 weeks ago

Hi Slutz, I recently bought and sold a Mesa Rectifier 2x12 cab. It was a great cab build-wise but the oversized enclosure...

Master Moss
replies: 84 views: 2,314
Yuri Kogan 3 weeks ago
replies: - views: -
Brent Hahn 3 weeks ago

Wondering if any of you have experience with a Leslie 18/16/Vibratone & using it without the crossover & footswitch. ...

Clyde67
replies: 3 views: 491
John Eppstein 3 weeks ago

Can anyone ID this bass? It's hollow-body, fairly thin, and the headstock has what appears to be a figure-eight or infinity...

chriskeysbeats
replies: 3 views: 668
chriskeysbeats 3 weeks ago

Hello, i recently bought this reverb/delay pedal and i wanted to test it on synths... well it is not perfect but considering...

pastal12
replies: 0 views: 453
pastal12 3 weeks ago

I'm considering purchasing one of these devices (Kemper or Fractal Audio) to add more amplifier choices to my recording studio....

tom682
replies: 152 views: 17,882
RicTone 3 weeks ago

I've always thought Terry Kath was an amazing guitarist but I don't ever hear his name come up in conversations about great...

TurboJets
replies: 24 views: 913
ponzi 3 weeks ago

So I still miss my Fullerton '57 reissue Strat , but so far I haven't figured out how to replace it. I was thinking about having...

audioforce
replies: 137 views: 4,142
Zoobiedood 3 weeks ago

I currently use the the high impedance line input on a Great River Me-1 NV preamp when recording my electric guitars. This goes...

thedberg
replies: 8 views: 765
grannis 3 weeks ago

I know will the common answer to this sort of thing is try and see and yeah, that is what one ends up doing. I mull over where to...

darkhorse
replies: 20 views: 12,660
SuperStud 3 weeks ago

Anyone know if Fulltone is still in business ? I've emailed him 2 times and still within 1+ months time, no response. My email...

Infa
replies: 20 views: 954
Arthur Stone 3 weeks ago

I'm trying to decide on a new (not used) Bass Cabinet, and have it narrowed down between these two. Ampeg SVT 410HLF Ampeg SVT...

PHG
replies: 19 views: 1,350

FADE-IN………………….…ITS NOONBREAK AT AUDIOFORCE MANOR. Both astounded and amused, audioforce the expertizer finds...

audioforce
replies: 117 views: 4,292
Kozmos88 3 weeks ago

Anyone used one of these newer supro amps? I’m in two bands and I’m tired of hauling my AC15 back and forth. Went looking for...

Ogilthorpe
replies: 13 views: 1,250
Ogilthorpe 3 weeks ago

Hi! Firstly I accept that shorter scale necks are less than optimal - I will get our session bassist on a Sadowsky or Stingray...

zigziglar
replies: 48 views: 7,462
Yuri Kogan 3 weeks ago

Hi all: I want to buy a DI box or Preamp to use with my Daughter's Guild guitar that has the fishman presys plus onboard...

67mike
replies: 4 views: 572
67mike 3 weeks ago

Hi guys! After 10+ years of not buying gear and not playing much guitar, I'm starting back. I never bought any...

thj17
replies: 3 views: 670
thj17 3 weeks ago

I'm going insane. So I have this newer guitar and this is my first time really recording with it. Going through hell trying to...

SelfChris
replies: 12 views: 778

Hi all, I recently purchased a Mesa 50w Single Rectifier combo amp(also called the rectoverb 50). I absolutely love the...

Lloydotheweirdo
replies: 12 views: 832
pkuchar 3 weeks ago

Hi there, I am planning to record bass guitar for an album. So far I've been recording bass by going out of the head into a Great...

dominicl
replies: 17 views: 1,058
pkuchar 3 weeks ago

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search