The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Guitars for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options 2nd Hand Guitars & Backline
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Ok boys, I know your gear addiction and quest for the perfect tone trickles down to your floor gear. Let's see what you got. I'll...

Stratgirl
replies: 2,424 views: 714,547
thehightenor 1 day ago

Here are some links to threads which are very good and a useful & informative read! Check 'em out to broaden your...

Whitecat
replies: 18 views: 24,564
audioforce 2 weeks ago

Signature Guitars. Its annother way that the guitar manufacturers are trying to hose everybody. I found this lovely tome from...

audioforce
replies: 137 views: 2,601
hello people 48 minutes ago

I'm building a new guitar and want to experiment with a combination of 2 magnetic and one piezo pickup. I'd like to simply use...

grannis
replies: 7 views: 167
Bushman 58 minutes ago

I am a reasonably competent guitar player when I practice, but I never got really technically proficient. It finally dawned on...

Deleted 86c3d96
replies: 12 views: 1,298
John Eppstein 5 hours ago

What is the favored Fender five way switch for the pickup selector? Why? I want something with German Ball Bearings. The CRL...

mark1971
replies: 9 views: 398
John Eppstein 6 hours ago

Hello there, A few days ago a friend brought his '68 Custom Vibrolux over and we reamped Guitar tracks through his amp and my...

Fiedelfinn
replies: 8 views: 587
John Eppstein 6 hours ago

I just watched Glenn Fricker's Spectre Studio Gear Review on the Mooer GE300 multi-FX and amp sim unit. I should probably get...

astrolabesoul
replies: 0 views: 80
astrolabesoul 6 hours ago

I know, only I know the answer to this question. So, quickly off the top of my head, I say, "if it'is a real '71 Tele...

AZBluesTracks
replies: 13 views: 659
AZBluesTracks 6 hours ago

Greetings all.. As a guitarist I'm tired of programming MIDI bass lines and looking to get a bass I can record mostly/all DI. I'm...

kblair210
replies: 0 views: 79
kblair210 7 hours ago

Hi, I´m looking for a combination of (analog) Autowah and WahPedal in one unit. Do any of you know of such a device? In...

TonvaterJan
replies: 1 views: 101
bgood 7 hours ago

So I borrowed a friend's Pigtronix Infinity Looper over the weekend and now I need to buy a looper pedal. Question though,...

jparis51
replies: 0 views: 72
jparis51 7 hours ago

OK Here's the challenge for all you modelers/simulators/emulators and digital prodigies. I chose a very simple tune with a...

enorbet2
replies: 0 views: 80
enorbet2 7 hours ago

Been out of the boutique amp game for a while, and my friend is looking for a KILLER 1x12 amp under $2k new or used. Options are...

bowzin
replies: 4 views: 291
bowzin 8 hours ago

Hello. Can anyone help get these guitar sounds with fx pedals? I know little about fx pedals so I'm asking how to get these...

bcnaut1
replies: 3 views: 327
mdme_sadie 9 hours ago

I'm surprised there's nothing posted here yet about this curiosity. Fender's official introduction: riQbX2iPLe8 ... and an...

Lady Gaia
replies: 40 views: 1,691
Mikhael 11 hours ago

I was considering trying one of these. Any thoughts?

eternalsound
replies: 14 views: 564
ardis 12 hours ago

Anyone have any experience with one of these? I was buying a console the other day and the guy was unloading equipment and...

Brian M. Boykin
replies: 1 views: 142
Mikhael 13 hours ago

Introducing the BOSS 200 Series A new generation of sophisticated 200 series pedals is here. Premium quality with easy and...

ponkine
replies: 0 views: 175
ponkine 15 hours ago

Any body hear of wurlizter guitar amps? Had a 7025 with 2 7200 cabinets back in 67 and just recently found a couple to recreate...

Rbehnke281
replies: 0 views: 145
Rbehnke281 16 hours ago

I've just started to get into individual effect pedals and need some help with putting together my first board. I have a Nomad...

Centropolis
replies: 8 views: 483
audioforce 20 hours ago

So I got a lovely Reamp for Christmas, and when I hooked it up I got... nothing. No sound. I got out the cable tester and it...

tclark101
replies: 3 views: 390
DMFraser 1 day ago

In this photo it's being used as a keyboard stand tray, but I'm pretty positive it's a pedalboard. Any ideas? Honeycomb...

eljohnny22
replies: 0 views: 179
eljohnny22 1 day ago

Hi all. I'm a guitar hobbiest, playing at home only. I'm tired of having my Fender BJ amp in my front room because I also have an...

Stringbob
replies: 26 views: 829
Stringbob 1 day ago

I got this cheapo pickup to put into an acoustic guitar for giggles. It did not come with any wiring instructions. Can anyone...

Gideon K
replies: 6 views: 338
John Eppstein 1 day ago

I always enjoyed the tremolo action on this tune so when I think of tremolo this is sorta the benchmark in my mind. Billy...

Johnny Mack
replies: 7 views: 1,406
RevolvingHeads 1 day ago

. How come bodies cost $100 and body blanks cost $180?

lame pseudonym
replies: 33 views: 1,042
kafka 2 days ago

I welcome recommendations for a guitar to play small venues on a low-key tour with a low budget. Style is rock - think Matthew...

akubot
replies: 12 views: 641
Brent Hahn 2 days ago
replies: - views: -
MoBeach 2 days ago

Hi I new to the forum and was looking for some thoughts suggestions on pups. I recently put a set on Seymour Duncan alnico pro ii...

Serius41
replies: 41 views: 914
Zoobiedood 2 days ago

Guitar is 1.5 years old, kept in a decent environment. Check the link for a video of the buzzing. It's on the high E string frets...

studiobuild
replies: 3 views: 343
studiobuild 2 days ago

So I was checking out the new Fender Classic case for my start and Jazz Bass recently. Weak locks, bit heavy but otherwise...

Terence T
replies: 3 views: 334
RicTone 2 days ago

Hello everybody, I've got a challenge that I would love some help with. What I am looking for is rather specific, because I need...

MashburnGear
replies: 2 views: 297
bjg 3 days ago

Hope you like it, I love the ADA MP1 :) cheers! -GZ-zmoHDXw

rockappalla
replies: 6 views: 442
mark1971 3 days ago

I foolishly put in an input single too "hot" for the pedal and now it wont work at all. Just to be clear, no... I...

Somebodyperson
replies: 12 views: 440
Mikhael 3 days ago

Hi guys, I haven't had the time to spend much time online researching the subject lately, so I am curious about the newest...

Fantomaz
replies: 20 views: 984
Moonwhistle 4 days ago

The new flyrigs are all finally hitting the streets any feed back on the regular plexi the kotzen and the paul landers. Any...

boomer81
replies: 2 views: 392
boomer81 4 days ago

The time has come where I've decided to strip the electronics from my bass and replace them with something different. I've...

Maverick616
replies: 20 views: 718
Maverick616 4 days ago

I could do with a bit of help as to where I am going wrong on a guitar project. I bought a squier Jaguar a while back. Forgive...

Gideon K
replies: 6 views: 557
Gideon K 4 days ago

Headrush Looperboard leaks ahead of Thursday's livestream! -...

ponkine
replies: 8 views: 770
MitchGtz 4 days ago

i THINK im finnished with my track, i need you guys to tell me if my mix needs more work. And review the song itself too please...

rub1v
replies: 1 views: 357
littleeden 4 days ago

Hey, I was curious if anyone knows if the Hohner Tele we see Prince playing in the very early days, in Purple Rain and even...

Will Love
replies: 7 views: 837
Will Love 5 days ago

Hi guys, I just bought a brand new Big Muff Bass fuzz pedal, had a silly question about the power connection: In the manual...

Johnbarnesiii
replies: 1 views: 294
Cabirio 5 days ago

Didn't notice these configured like this a few months ago. They were all richlite.

thenoodle
replies: 2 views: 440
Whitecat 5 days ago

So I had an AVRI Fullerton '57 Strat that I really liked. It was about an '83 or '84 guitar. I bought it new. It got sold by a...

audioforce
replies: 58 views: 1,218
Zoobiedood 5 days ago

So, I own a Voodoo labs Superfuzz...which gets a really great "squishy" fuzz when pushed. Looking for something to...

WarBeer
replies: 8 views: 649
Gideon K 5 days ago

Why does it seem like there are hardly any options for an auto wah pedal for guitar? Can anybody recommend one? Is this just an...

Mendocino beano
replies: 6 views: 524
Georg Figel 5 days ago

Every Fender Custom Shop guitar on Sweetwater's sight is "relic". I'm sorry, fake wear and tear is tacky imo. Now,...

Abery Clark
replies: 142 views: 5,503
audioforce 5 days ago

Hello all and thank you in advance for any help which is greatly appreciated. I have a Gibson Les Paul traditional 2018 model...

Rowgi
replies: 21 views: 925
dcwave 6 days ago

After a couple of years of being impressed with my friend's Monoprice 15 watt tube amp, I ordered one. It made a kind of...

DiodeBridge
replies: 0 views: 271
DiodeBridge 6 days ago

Hello all Audio/gear noob here. I am having trouble with my amp for my mic. So when all is plugged in, the amp works fine....

joeylo22
replies: 2 views: 311
worstcaseontario 6 days ago

Good news! ... that is if it pans out but some pretty big money is betting it will. Maybe you won't be stuck dreaming of...

enorbet2
replies: 25 views: 922
enorbet2 6 days ago

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search