The No.1 Website for Pro Audio

Supported By Reverb.com
Options 2nd Hand Guitars & Backline
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Going to have to take a zero-tolerance one-strike approach on this stuff because some of you guys just can't seem to stay out of...

Whitecat
replies: 0 views: 408
Whitecat 3 days ago

Ok boys, I know your gear addiction and quest for the perfect tone trickles down to your floor gear. Let's see what you got. I'll...

Stratgirl
replies: 2,491 views: 769,226
maggotspawn 3 weeks ago

Here are some links to threads which are very good and a useful & informative read! Check 'em out to broaden your...

Whitecat
replies: 18 views: 31,404
Roll Tape 21st January 2020

Hi, my "pedalboard" is Ableton Live with a Midi Commander stomp connected to my PC. As amp I either use a real Vox...

Kouran
replies: 0 views: 1
Kouran 33 minutes ago

It’s that time. Transparent OD question time. So I want a pedal that pushes the amp, can do its own light or light-medium...

pimket
replies: 19 views: 741
RiF 38 minutes ago

Obviously the Marshall Bluesbreaker 1962... But are there others I should look into? Currently I am amp-less, and I've been...

ellekei
replies: 38 views: 3,280
Yuri Kogan 2 hours ago

Technique? Style? Writing? Showmanship? Looks? Uses tube amps? Uses sims? What? :cowbell:

eternalsound
replies: 716 views: 19,941
henryrobinett 2 hours ago

Twang ...(mid) bite ...chime ... crunch ...presence. rockout

froleich
replies: 21 views: 433
froleich 4 hours ago

Hey everyone! I currently own 26 tube amps so I guess it's safe to say that I'm an amp addict... Since I have all these amps I...

Guitarjon
replies: 5 views: 207
Guitarjon 5 hours ago

Awesome sounding guitar trick, just listen to the first 10 seconds of the video to hear it. Lesson includes how to play the riff,...

Mooncat84
replies: 10 views: 369
bgood 5 hours ago

The Digitech Trio Plus is a fun toy, but there are some things that people need to understand if considering buying this. The...

Kiwi
replies: 94 views: 72,905
Samos12 5 hours ago

I have never been satisfied with my delay/reverb when playing live. I keep it very low or it sounds crap. I have plenty of...

grannis
replies: 19 views: 647
Sascha Franck 7 hours ago

I realize this a reposting of an old topic, but this member's solution claims to reduce the electrical noise you get when you...

DG Hall
replies: 36 views: 905
DG Hall 7 hours ago

So I'm in the market for a small tube amp, takes pedals real well, breaks up nice, and is great for home studio use. Something...

guybrush122
replies: 8 views: 388
lame pseudonym 8 hours ago

I think the MXR carbon copy delay is my favorite sounding delay so far. Finding that perfect delay pedal has been harder...

boneshowell
replies: 8 views: 708
PuggaMahone 9 hours ago

If I am not breaking some kind of rule here by asking, The Gear Page seems to have discontinued The Pub forum. Is there some...

lame pseudonym
replies: 5 views: 415
eigentone1 10 hours ago

Hi Guys, I am new on this forum and would like some advice. I need to get some bass tracks done on a project and using my bass...

lagwagon06
replies: 79 views: 6,996
numero6 11 hours ago

How many here like to modify guitars? I modified my Epiphone Les Paul and Fender Baja, now I am finishing my PRS. All procedures...

gilmanoel
replies: 28 views: 819
12ax7 11 hours ago

Simple as that really. What inspired you?

mdme_sadie
replies: 71 views: 2,123
enorbet2 11 hours ago

Are there some guitar wire brands better than others? Do you use the same guitar wire for grounding, or buss wire?

ds11
replies: 1 views: 163
John Eppstein 14 hours ago

I have a Hiwatt 4x12 cab from 1978. Contains 4 Fane steel frame, 16 Ohm, 50Watt speakers. I want to keep the cab and load it...

loglinear
replies: 8 views: 8,893
snakej200 15 hours ago

I have an old eventide h910 and an Ampeg vt-22. No fx loop on amp. Id like to use the h910 with the amp. For Keyboards and...

kittyfranco
replies: 8 views: 345
kittyfranco 17 hours ago

I'm probably going to start using BIAS FX live, and I'm hoping to avoid having a midi controller pedal board and an audio...

Josh Rose
replies: 2 views: 1,371
Slicklickz 17 hours ago

Hi Chaps, I have had a Fender Blues Deville for about a decade now. Love the sound. I play in a couple fo bands - one...

pablodance
replies: 9 views: 868
mbrebes 20 hours ago

Now I wanna sell all my three amps (princetone Ri, JMI 30/2, Bad Cat Mini) and buy an old Fender Twin Blackface 1964. Wanna...

Arseny
replies: 121 views: 4,051
nedorama 20 hours ago

:deth:yingyang:deth: Anyone else into playing electric guitar using a capo at all times? Recently purchased half a dozen+ new...

AfterViewer
replies: 10 views: 678
deejayen 1 day ago

Is there a term for what I call the "back note" you can hear when you play slide? Obviously not if you mute the...

LaNoam
replies: 0 views: 222
LaNoam 1 day ago

My wife and I are moving to Spain from the US. I have a Fender Blues Jr and I would love to take it with me. Of course the power...

rschlierbeck
replies: 13 views: 827
John Eppstein 1 day ago

Hello, My fellow guitarist player in our band has a very annoying buzz coming from his gear. We have investigated but are...

perenoel
replies: 25 views: 1,274
Noisewagon 1 day ago

Hey folks, I have this old Laney 4x12 cab I use with my Laney GH 100L head. The cab is rocking three Celestion G12M-70 16 ohm...

Huntron
replies: 2 views: 220
John Eppstein 1 day ago

Hello fellow slutz, I'll be blunt. I'm a sucker for the sound bands like Orgy were making back during the mid-2000s (the Vapor...

StudiodeKadent
replies: 15 views: 702
Jim Williams 1 day ago

I have a headrush gigboard and i play mostly though headphones. I am thinking about buying an amp so i can gig, but i am unsure...

Boguz
replies: 25 views: 1,096
Boguz 1 day ago

This will be my first guitar Is this a good choice or is there some other stand out around $500 USD?

Pikelets
replies: 1 views: 282
froleich 2 days ago

Hi all, I am purchasing a Kemper Profiler Amp soon, and I would like some opinions on if my current setup will support the...

nyctex
replies: 6 views: 581
mdme_sadie 3 days ago

(This is an extension from Quilter Microblock + Raidal Headbone VT = Loud Beep? - I'd like to understand a bit more about _why_...

ryanrhee
replies: 9 views: 800
LarBaritone99 3 days ago

Hi all, I own a Mesa Dual Rec. 2 channel and I want to replace the pre-amp tubes. I’ve already heard several times that the...

SonOfPerdition
replies: 6 views: 592
John Eppstein 3 days ago

I have a newish medium-cheap Epi burst guitar and want to keep the center color & create a new outer shape/color. Is there a...

jasyr
replies: 15 views: 538
Noisewagon 3 days ago

I just picked up my first Tele American Performer!! To be Honest, I've never been a Tele/Strat kinda player. More of a shreddy,...

Mikeitloud
replies: 4 views: 258
Mikeitloud 3 days ago

I just tested the ds-40 vst, and must say: for the first time i hear a plugin that comes close to a real amp. It's not there yet,...

miqer
replies: 1 views: 388
Reverb 4 days ago

Any advice/tips on setting up soapbar P-90 pick-ups? Much appreciated; thanks in advance...

Arthur Stone
replies: 5 views: 640
Arthur Stone 4 days ago

Hi, is anyone used the Line 6 AMPLIFi TT as an actual guitar interface with a DAW for home studio recording? I am looking...

telecode
replies: 0 views: 535
telecode 4 days ago

Check out these 5 quick steps! Includes some beginner (and a couple of pro) techniques and a couple of famous riff examples. Hope...

Mooncat84
replies: 9 views: 761
poserp 5 days ago

Hello, can I use my active DI box as a buffer pedal? The PRS SuperModels amp sim calls for a buffer pedal to obtain the original...

DanPopRockGuitar
replies: 9 views: 720
John Eppstein 5 days ago

Hi, I'm looking for a new bass head. But I have one important constraint, I'm not playing with a cabinet, we like to have our...

Hatov
replies: 4 views: 438
John Eppstein 5 days ago

Hello guys! I would like to know how long it took you to learn the harmonic sequence of C's from the moment you started...

soundspace73
replies: 8 views: 514
John Eppstein 5 days ago

Hello All, I'm looking for suggestions for some of the best Nashville guitarists to add to my iTunes list. Just want totally...

camacozie
replies: 19 views: 938
smlaws 5 days ago

s many know, guitar speaker needs some breaking-in time to sound the best they could, but I was curious to find out what exactly...

belensky
replies: 4 views: 654
tINY 5 days ago

Which one do you like and why?

ghosty999
replies: 54 views: 9,566
Jim Williams 5 days ago

Alright. So I just want to know others opinions on Taylor guitars. I'm 16, mainly play a Gibson Les Paul through a valve...

ILiies
replies: 74 views: 8,977
TobyB 5 days ago

I have been saving some money to buy a t-type guitar. I am a graphic designer, and as hollow as this sounds, the looks of the...

Boguz
replies: 21 views: 758
John Eppstein 6 days ago

Hello there ! I got some trouble with an early 70's Japanese National Les Paul. The guitar is... Hollow on the inside (There...

Jessycd
replies: 1 views: 483
John Eppstein 6 days ago

Like a lot of us, I'm sort of a tone hound type. Marshall has always been my thing too because of the crunch, bite, and overall...

froleich
replies: 2 views: 493
froleich 6 days ago

I am recording some metal guitar using an Axe-8 that is going into the Audient Id14. 2 questions. 1) Will in-the-box reamping...

somedevil
replies: 2 views: 495
somedevil 6 days ago

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search