The No.1 Website for Pro Audio

Supported By Tonewood Amp
Options 2nd Hand Guitars & Backline
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Ok boys, I know your gear addiction and quest for the perfect tone trickles down to your floor gear. Let's see what you got. I'll...

Stratgirl
replies: 2,532 views: 824,658
Meriphew 5 days ago

Here are some links to threads which are very good and a useful & informative read! Check 'em out to broaden your...

Whitecat
replies: 19 views: 37,559
The Mole 21st November 2020

Going to have to take a zero-tolerance one-strike approach on this stuff because some of you guys just can't seem to stay out of...

Whitecat
replies: 0 views: 7,212
Whitecat 24th February 2020

Hey guys, it's time..... for another blind test! yaaaay! I did honestly have a lot of fun on the last one so I had to do...

Guitarjon
replies: 16 views: 314
camacozie 10 minutes ago

Hi all, I’ve been having some serious issues with dirty power in my flat that I cannot resolve. I want to find an...

Greid
replies: 11 views: 528
play/record 3 hours ago

I'm largely a pianist/composer and my live playing days was always keyboards but I've always had guitars and record guitars a lot...

hisfrogness
replies: 19 views: 339
John Eppstein 8 hours ago

Perhaps this is more of a rhetorical question. My current amp is a Roland JC-40. It's nice and clean, which is why I bought it....

stixstudios
replies: 56 views: 1,726

Firstly, I have no affiliation with Shubb or any other capo manufacturer. I have one of those capo's with the big spring that...

stixstudios
replies: 5 views: 307

Hey got a pretty specific question, finding that when I kick on my pretty new Boss VB-2w I get a bit of ugly distortion in the...

griffjen
replies: 1 views: 75
ambiguous signal 9 hours ago

Dear all - I have borrowed a unit of Tegeler Creme from a friend and it sounded superb. Seems like it works really well with my...

Andrewsadudee
replies: 2 views: 254
Mordae 10 hours ago

I have a 2015 D-42 that I bought used 2 years ago. The binding is separating from the belly on both the top and bottom of the...

TomPaul
replies: 12 views: 335
ambiguous signal 12 hours ago

Cant say i dont want to be jim orourke one day... As such, hoping someone can help with what these are....

judemclane
replies: 3 views: 140
judemclane 12 hours ago

i recently moved into a new apartment. suddenly my guitars buzz. all of them. humbuckers. noiseless bass pickups. absolutely all...

maertz13
replies: 8 views: 249
maertz13 13 hours ago

There are a few topics on this here and there, but nothing really gets to the level of depth of what I'm looking for. I'm a...

taiyed
replies: 2 views: 120
nedorama 21 hours ago

Have plenty of time thanks to mr Covid 19th :) Played different styles so you can compare what is good for what. Didn't really...

Slava A
replies: 5 views: 220
Slava A 1 day ago

So I took the leap and bought the amp. I ran it through its paces yesterday. My first impressions are good. The amp has a...

Space1999
replies: 7 views: 380
Space1999 1 day ago

Hello fellow gearslutz! First time posting.. I just recently got my hands on a '79 SF super reverb and I noticed an issue with...

Yousmellfresh
replies: 1 views: 80
ambiguous signal 1 day ago

...according to an email I just got.

Mikhael
replies: 56 views: 1,977
m_b_b 1 day ago

Hello, new member looking for an answer: I put in my own pickups for the first time, and now my volume pot makes noise. I used...

nedlobster
replies: 35 views: 416
Rick Dalton 1 day ago

Ok so I've been looking for sometime for some single-coil noiseless pickups (well mostly noiseless) because I the Fender SCN...

Jamingguitarist
replies: 19 views: 35,698
John Eppstein 1 day ago

Well, the title pretty much sums it up. I'm down to three guitars now and might make one or two or three more nuts the whole...

lame pseudonym
replies: 84 views: 98,994
Macky 2 days ago

Hey guys. A couple of friends and I have discussed buying a common friend a quality acoustic guitar soon for a special occasion,...

aadesh32
replies: 9 views: 283
jiffybox 2 days ago

Hey djents. So I've been looking for around to buy some Elixir Polyweb acoustic strings (the Custom Light set, specifically)....

Cursed Lemon
replies: 7 views: 289
Cursed Lemon 2 days ago

Hi guys, I'm hoping you can help me out with a problem I'm having. I have a lace sensor blue pickup in the neck position that is...

kr2p
replies: 30 views: 760
noah330 2 days ago

Class D are lighter and more efficient amps over Class A. The question I have is will guitar amp company's make the switch in...

Jason rocks
replies: 147 views: 20,851
ponzi 2 days ago

Hi y'all! Sorry if it's a silly question, but I'm almost finished building a pedalboard (to be used by hand in my studio) and...

r3v0k
replies: 3 views: 139
ambiguous signal 3 days ago

Hey all! Looking to capture the best recordings using two amps with my stereo reverbs and delays. Anyone have tips on how...

edaub1
replies: 3 views: 210
John Eppstein 3 days ago

Hey Folks I wonder if the PRS splidcoil can come up against the sound of a Strat?? I am a single coil guy. But sometimes I...

Mat Deimann
replies: 18 views: 490
John Eppstein 3 days ago

Hi, I've been having great results using an SM57 to record my 1x12 ported cab which has a H creamback speaker users...

Lethem
replies: 92 views: 2,797
kafka 3 days ago

- CANCEL - CANCEL - CANCEL - I looked at the package and it appears that the frets are all the same long length, so I guess the...

lame pseudonym
replies: 18 views: 367
kennybro 3 days ago

:deth:yingyang:deth: Recently inherited a Peavey Triumph Ultra Gain Tube Amp, unexpectedly. In pristine condition, this is the...

AfterViewer
replies: 9 views: 575
enorbet2 4 days ago

I recently purchased and am now giving a complete overhaul to a MIM Fender Stratocaster 50th Anniversary. On the back of the...

rbbrchckn
replies: 2 views: 141
rbbrchckn 4 days ago

Getting a baritone alverez ABT 60. Scale Length is around 27.75. Let's say I have a 9. I know I can reach G4 safely on a 25. How...

Stringmaster387
replies: 13 views: 500
John Eppstein 5 days ago

I have some Steinberger Spirit guitars and the pickups are sub par. Any recommendations for pickup replacements? Im going for a...

chrisdvr4
replies: 2 views: 247
John Eppstein 5 days ago

I've looked ALL over for a high end CUSTOM made Gibson SJ-200 pick guard. I've ordered some from Bruce Wei and a Chinese made...

piano
replies: 1 views: 136
Rick Dalton 5 days ago
replies: 23 views: 678
Mikhael 5 days ago

This video is a demonstration of 12 high gain amp presets I put together in Amplitube 5. The last amp after the 12 from...

monkeymanx
replies: 0 views: 149
monkeymanx 5 days ago

Hey there. This has probably been covered in parts on a fair few threads, but maybe not specifically. I'm a composer and...

TEMAS
replies: 11 views: 341
TEMAS 5 days ago

A higher priced alnico speaker, worth the extra amount of cash or not? Imo definitely a great speaker. Would love to point out as...

TecksMusic
replies: 3 views: 233
ozraves 5 days ago

Hi, anyone have useful links on how to fix a guitar stomp pedal? I know squat about electronics but do have a multimeter and a...

telecode
replies: 6 views: 234
Jim Williams 5 days ago

Just wondering whats hot/not interesting out there. I'm after a clear, blistering, boiling fuzz tone. Or anything...

nomoreflakes
replies: 42 views: 1,823
Meriphew 6 days ago

Hey everyone, I thought we'd have some fun with some 'science' here! So in this blind test we're comparing my 3ch 2000's Mesa...

Guitarjon
replies: 54 views: 2,161
Raaphorst 6 days ago

Today's Sunday speaker demonstration on my channel is the V30. It is a Mesa V30. Next week I demonstrate the G12H...

TecksMusic
replies: 0 views: 126
TecksMusic 6 days ago

I have an electro-harmonix mig-50 head that has been a little bit noisy and I've never been able to figure out why. That is,...

lostbirds
replies: 7 views: 270
lumpfish 6 days ago

I tried finding the smallest allen key possible. I have my own swiss army knife version with a bunch of sizes, and I also checked...

OolalavSuperfukk
replies: 4 views: 243
John Eppstein 6 days ago

Hi .. I am looking for an amp simulator pedal that has the same quality as the kemper .. I have a pedal board and I do not need a...

Rkh69
replies: 6 views: 360
John Eppstein 6 days ago

Heya. Can anyone versed in the Danelectro lineup tell me what model I'm looking at here? It's got one single-coil, one (stacked)...

Stomp Freeman
replies: 3 views: 169
Stomp Freeman 6 days ago

i currently use elixir 11-59 but i wanna change to 11-64 so i can do drop a (i hit the strings hard, so even though im playing...

heavymachete
replies: 5 views: 222
John Eppstein 1 week ago

So I've played around with a Headrush, Kemper and Axe FX 2 & 3 and I found that this one way of putting together sounds...

MusicWithMarky
replies: 26 views: 1,014
henryrobinett 1 week ago

Just seen this new one from Ibanez. Very much a clone of Reb’s Suhr model, except it’s 24 frets unfortunately so the pick up...

guitardave
replies: 4 views: 650
fusionid 1 week ago

Hi all, I've replaced the pups in my Fender Strat Plus with Fender vintage noiseless ones. They sound fine, for the most part,...

stefangs
replies: 0 views: 168
stefangs 1 week ago

I thought it would be both fun and useful to compare the sounds of some of my 'BIG boy' amps so I chose 4 that are relatively...

Guitarjon
replies: 5 views: 256
Yuri Kogan 1 week ago

Hi, I just started online guitar lessons. So far I have a POD GO and an electric guitar, when I play on my own I simply plug...

Ynob
replies: 1 views: 272
VitoND 1 week ago

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search