The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Guitars for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options 2nd Hand Guitars & Backline
Announcement: Terms Of Use Update Whitecat
26th April 2019 Views: 2,322
Views: 2,322
26th April 2019
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Ok boys, I know your gear addiction and quest for the perfect tone trickles down to your floor gear. Let's see what you got. I'll...

Stratgirl
replies: 2,408 views: 711,118
morelia 3 hours ago

Here are some links to threads which are very good and a useful & informative read! Check 'em out to broaden your...

Whitecat
replies: 16 views: 23,977
KarlynDeraney 1st February 2019

I have a Fender Custom 68 re-issue which sounds fantastic for recording in a project studio like my own - it takes pedals so...

thehightenor
replies: 6 views: 111
thehightenor 1 minute ago

Hi there, I have Kemper Amp with good selected profiles. Although the sounds are very authentic, ALL of them have a certain...

Noise Commander
replies: 8 views: 327
audioforce 1 hour ago

This is kind of a general question as to why a bolt-on might be preferable to a through neck or a set neck, but more specifically...

grannis
replies: 185 views: 2,980
audioforce 1 hour ago

I know this has been discussed before, but this is quite an interesting explanation of the issues involved with equal...

vincentvangogo
replies: 23 views: 897
audioforce 2 hours ago

Hey guys, I'm a huge fan of the laney Ironheart amps. They sound HUGE! I love how raw the upper midrange and treble...

Guitarjon
replies: 32 views: 773
dpsbb 11 hours ago

Posted over at Gear Page, but here it is too ;) I'm a sound engineer and long time guitar player, mostly electric but I also...

Chevron
replies: 25 views: 601
Chevron 13 hours ago

Noticed yesterday a JCM800 combo swapped owner for 350 European. At one time a desired amp for me and a few years ago not possibe...

Deleted 3cb98a6
replies: 65 views: 1,880
ponzi 18 hours ago

I only have experience recording my bass by MICing my amp so far. But my current amp is busted. I'm experimenting with...

PHG
replies: 3 views: 200
Hermetech Mastering 1 day ago

Hello guys I‘m performing on the streets (busking) as a singer/songwriter with a microphone and my guitar. I had a...

Josh83
replies: 4 views: 336
Bushman 1 day ago

Hey! I'd like some help deciding on a new guitar. I'm a mixing engineer mainly, but I produce as well. I've been playing guitar...

aidanthillmann
replies: 27 views: 687
John Eppstein 1 day ago

I need to buy a quality Italian guitar and under $ 1,000 and look at the challenge of Italy modena and schecter ultra iii mainley...

GouldHelen
replies: 4 views: 358
John Eppstein 1 day ago

Anybody here experience with building amp heads? What does it take to make something with a metal tone, like a Randall Satan...

VirusAndSpamBin
replies: 28 views: 926
VirusAndSpamBin 1 day ago

Is there such a thing as a holster/mount for your guitar that you can put the Apogee Jam+ into while you play?

zamboknee
replies: 0 views: 195
zamboknee 1 day ago

Hi, Could you give your opinion on how get this "sound"? The band was called "Live Skull". a post-puck...

leegold
replies: 13 views: 619
chrischoir 2 days ago

Hi guys, im looking for recommendations for a guitar fuzz pedal. I simply want something that is warm, dark, and not too high...

Johnbarnesiii
replies: 9 views: 406
wildschwein 2 days ago

I have a strat and a tele and a sg junior with p90 I want a humbucking guitar but have a real bad shoulder and cant handle a les...

boomer81
replies: 4 views: 403
John Eppstein 2 days ago

Ok, guys, I have put a lot of work on this. I'm a brazilian guitarist and have always been an enthusiast of guitars, amps and...

Caio F.
replies: 2 views: 551
CL_Audio 2 days ago

Here's a couple of mine. Class 5 & PRRI

blakestree
replies: 126 views: 11,260
tsma 2 days ago

So I'm after a clean, preferably valve sounding small form factor amplifier to run my modelling gear through. Something along the...

Jazzmag
replies: 0 views: 223
Jazzmag 2 days ago

Hi everybody, A guy I work with has an Apollo 2219, which is a Japanese Rickenbacker copy as you can see from the...

Ree Fungorio
replies: 3 views: 349
Ree Fungorio 3 days ago

I am very tempted to buy a MD500 mostly for the Slicer to use it with a sampler. I read somewhere on forums that some people had...

Langur
replies: 0 views: 215
Langur 3 days ago

Hi all! The title says it all One thing: NOT spring reverb. Again: NOT SPRING REVERB Also, not anything that compress...

ponkine
replies: 12 views: 572
lame pseudonym 4 days ago

So I had an AVRI Fullerton '57 Strat that I really liked. It was about an '83 or '84 guitar. I bought it new. It got sold by a...

audioforce
replies: 51 views: 817
Moonwhistle 4 days ago

***Analog Purists.... Please no Hate*** I am a proud owner of a Fender Cybertwin. I freaking love the thing. In the studio, in...

terr0rgasm
replies: 54 views: 27,805
nedorama 4 days ago

Hello All, I'm looking at buying a nice guitar tuner for my guitar teacher of 15 years who is retiring in a couple weeks (to...

nelsona
replies: 11 views: 608
Bstapper 4 days ago

I am fed up trying to explain to the "technical support" at Fulltone, my Fat Boost 3 has a hum which gets worse when...

darkhorse
replies: 80 views: 54,915
Fendergirl 5 days ago

Hi all, I have a Bad Cat 2 tone preamp pedal which is a two channel preamp (clean and dirty). Sounds awesome but has one...

santibanks
replies: 0 views: 277
santibanks 5 days ago

I'm considering getting the early 80's Fender Concert that's been on consignment at my local gear pimp's for too long. It's a...

tINY
replies: 17 views: 627
Jim Williams 5 days ago

Hey, so I got a little amp for my father (see thread about low string tension for old guy's hands ;)), a Peavey Vypyr 15. I am...

unshaven
replies: 0 views: 286
unshaven 5 days ago

So I had recently played a discontinued Duesenberg at my local music store and it was probably one of the best sounding guitars...

LongIslandHigh
replies: 2 views: 350
John Eppstein 6 days ago

Does anyone happen to have some documentation, schematics or service manuals for Japanese Pearl amplifiers from the 80's? I'm...

jakobhelgi
replies: 0 views: 275
jakobhelgi 6 days ago

Hi everyone, I'm currently working on some music that requires layering of many tracks of electric guitar, sometimes recorded...

newpollution
replies: 46 views: 6,916
Rolsen 1 week ago

Roland - Eric Johnson Tone Capsule

batsbrew
replies: 96 views: 16,808
Mikhael 1 week ago

Time for another gear emulation comparison! This video is all about comparing the Mesa Boogie MKIV emulations in the following...

Guitarjon
replies: 40 views: 5,878
DistortingJack 1 week ago

Came across this electric bass with no identifying labels on it anywhere! Anyone know a Make/Model for this instrument???

JojoMaloney
replies: 37 views: 708
Brent Hahn 1 week ago

hi guys, this question may sound to some of you a bit stupid :) but i downloaded the manual and can't find a safe answer to my...

kuko
replies: 20 views: 510
John Eppstein 1 week ago

Was tracking last night and haven't run the AC30 in about 6 months. After about 30 minutes it dropped volume, and was crackly and...

boboroshi
replies: 3 views: 307
tINY 1 week ago

Hello everyone, I'm trying to date my Gibson SG special guitar. I've tried using the serial number decoder from the site but...

enveloper
replies: 2 views: 301
Dezb1 1 week ago

hi, a few days ago I got a rc 300 loopstation. I want the individual tracks to record without the internal clock determine when...

R.U.Nuts
replies: 2 views: 2,338
Cameron23 1 week ago

Hey everyone, New account, first post, but longtime forum-reader..... Does anyone know of a looper that allows complete remote...

gwheatcubs16
replies: 7 views: 407
DirkP 1 week ago

Really cool overdrive pedal by local builder Martijn Tevel from Rotterdam. The MTFX Black Mirror is capable of a wide variety of...

graphicnomad
replies: 0 views: 257
graphicnomad 1 week ago

Ahoy, Found a really good deal on a brand new DigiTech Nautila and trying to see if there are any opinions on how it stacks up...

Biloxi Normcore
replies: 2 views: 292
Biloxi Normcore 1 week ago

Hello all, I am Corwin, a new user here. I was wondering what your thoughts are on the price of a vintage 1958-61 Gibson GA-5...

CorwinHell
replies: 52 views: 1,169
bocage44 1 week ago

I am getting a strange feedback loop when plugging my guitars in a stereo amp rig using the line outs to my daw. It can create...

Jimijaymes
replies: 2 views: 267
Jimijaymes 1 week ago

Was given this the other day by a guy I work with, says he's had it since about 1989/90 anyone know where these were...

Dezb1
replies: 10 views: 676
cooker 1 week ago

I just bought a western tolex blues jr iv with cannabis rex. Its honestly the first blues jr i really liked. Pretty versatile...

boomer81
replies: 44 views: 1,068
Yuri Kogan 1 week ago

j5C7GKGxICg?t=565 9:25 if the start time does not translate properly. So, first, why is the rig @ 240 if they are in the...

Jeff Hayat
replies: 3 views: 379
John Eppstein 1 week ago

Hello guys, Simple question here, I have a pedalboard on stage but I'm getting tired of using it, I can't focus on my show....

Hatov
replies: 4 views: 440
bash 1 week ago

Hi there, Am wanting to do something with my Boomerang III Looper but am pretty sure you can't. The Looper has four volume...

simonschole
replies: 5 views: 467
sdmc303 1 week ago

So. im in a bit of a dilemma, I want to buy a Strat, but as i'm searching for them in my Local guitar store, i come across these...

vedrandimov
replies: 1 views: 309
audioforce 1 week ago

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search