The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Guitars for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options 2nd Hand Guitars & Backline
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Ok boys, I know your gear addiction and quest for the perfect tone trickles down to your floor gear. Let's see what you got. I'll...

Stratgirl
replies: 2,395 views: 706,529
bowzin 1 day ago

Here are some links to threads which are very good and a useful & informative read! Check 'em out to broaden your...

Whitecat
replies: 16 views: 23,514
KarlynDeraney 1st February 2019

This not meant to be a slugfest. But I see arguments all the time here about tone, what affects it, and we get really deep into...

Mikhael
replies: 47 views: 1,275
geob 18 minutes ago

I recently picked up a Squier Bass VI for $450 CDN. Nice shape, needs a setup as well as having the typical bridge issues. I'm...

jerry123
replies: 1 views: 51
John Eppstein 1 hour ago

I have been playing with some of my delay pedals, using them as buss sends on various recorded material or for reamping, and it...

Gideon K
replies: 6 views: 156
VirusAndSpamBin 4 hours ago

Hi everyone, So I had a GR-50 for years as a sound module and midi guitar converter.. but I sold it off leaving me with two...

part12studios
replies: 20 views: 919
Muser 4 hours ago

What would you recommend for a 4 X 10 bass cabinet and bass amp (or all in one) in various price ranges $500 - $800 range? Just...

Psy_Trance
replies: 2 views: 250
Govier966 4 hours ago

EVH has this unbelievable octavey-feedbacky tone in the song honeybabysweetiedoll that I just can't figure out, and there doesn't...

Dwarflord
replies: 15 views: 634
Mikhael 5 hours ago

Just unreallistening. This could only be ONE specific human mind speaking to you. You can listen to a little of this and KNOW...

Jeffguitar
replies: 10 views: 492
Mikhael 6 hours ago

I Just saw the Supertramp blu-ray concert live in Paris and really dig the guitar tone.I would like to know if anyone could...

[email protected]
replies: 1 views: 1,615
Fredenando 11 hours ago

Hi, I'm new here, I'm a fan of recoding studio equipment, but I only listen to music. My listening room is not very big and my...

stephane092
replies: 47 views: 3,043
stephane092 16 hours ago

In my quest for that clean, bright yet fat Fender sound I have come across a reasonably priced Quad Reverb in good condition,...

Black Shadow
replies: 26 views: 11,995
foxwaves 19 hours ago

So, I bought a Stratocaster because I wanted to go back to songwriting and I loved Mac Demarco and friends music (Homeshake,...

jorgealb91
replies: 9 views: 382
Mikhael 23 hours ago

I have been gradually wondering about this since we're about to start recording with my band.I know the theory concerning...

kevin nowhow
replies: 55 views: 16,653
slutbox 1 day ago

Happy Easter and Passover everybody! Or just Happy Sunday. Look out for egg laying mammals huffing starter fluid and furry...

John Eppstein
replies: 11 views: 405
tINY 1 day ago

I only need vocoder/talk box sound once in a blue moon, but, none of the software solutions sound very good/authentic to...

bgood
replies: 3 views: 332
bgood 1 day ago

Can anyone recommend me a under 1000 SOLID rosewood cutaway dreadnought with a 1 3/4" - 1 7/8" nut with a pick up. I'd...

macmanmatty
replies: 7 views: 273
macmanmatty 1 day ago

I know theres a million posts on guitar buzz, but for some reason I can't seem to nail down whats going on. I have a home studio...

chrisaugust
replies: 8 views: 370
chrisaugust 1 day ago

So, my father would enjoy dabbling in electric guitar playing, just for fun. His finger's aren't the most "fluid"...

unshaven
replies: 0 views: 245
unshaven 2 days ago

Let me set the stage... I had a hankering for a high end, well-built, no frills Strat recently so I started searching. I wanted...

madhermit
replies: 13 views: 531
DirkP 2 days ago

My Vox AC4C1 amp has got sort of a strange issue I have not ran in to before and I figured I´d come to my fav place to ask...

J.Beatnik
replies: 6 views: 309
J.Beatnik 2 days ago

Hi everyone! I'm new posting here so please be gentle with me :) We have done a little guitar comparison video at our...

Jesper Dahlstrom
replies: 0 views: 223
Jesper Dahlstrom 2 days ago

My Fender Superchamp XD is sizzling. I bought this amp used. It is sizzling on some notes, you can hear it at 0:03 in this...

zinzin
replies: 13 views: 369
audioforce 2 days ago

Hi, anybody maybe knows the chain for the guitar tones on Bradley Coopers - black eyes for the a star is born movie? I read...

tomteontour
replies: 0 views: 213
tomteontour 2 days ago

I have a Fender/AKG FWG1010 UHF wireless system, Band A 530.025-599.0. Bottom line is I'm looking to extend the antenna to the...

strings n sax
replies: 1 views: 268
John Eppstein 2 days ago

Hi guys! Does anyone here have some IR from Marshall 1960BV, with the Shure SM57 and AKG 414 microphones? I do not find any...

gilmanoel
replies: 2 views: 421
John Eppstein 2 days ago

Hi Folks Just sealed a deal on an old Peavey Classic Series 60/60 Tube Power Amp Rack and wondering when they were manufactured?...

simhaw
replies: 20 views: 1,197
Enzo911 2 days ago

Hey all, I wanted to reach out and see if you can help me figure something out with my Vibrolux. It's sort of a two fold...

amilanio
replies: 5 views: 308
audioforce 3 days ago

Hey y'all! The title of this sums up my question, but here's some backstory for those interested. I currently use a Fender...

SeymourBhuttes
replies: 8 views: 417
John Eppstein 3 days ago

Hello all, Trying to warm up a solid state guitar amp and looking for tube preamp suggestions. Thanks in advance for any...

hook11
replies: 26 views: 732
enorbet2 3 days ago

I've been coming across a lot of newer vintage reissue Marshall amps sounding harsh and fizzy. With a ton of 2 k that it's...

ProgFree
replies: 26 views: 723
enorbet2 3 days ago

Hi there. So the title of this thread is pretty self explanatory. I'm looking at buying a fender twin and find a few options to...

Amoua390
replies: 87 views: 1,671
enorbet2 3 days ago

Hey Guys, I was looking to upgrade my pedal board and am wondering what ye guys think about the Behringer stuff. I recently...

Keating
replies: 3 views: 126
Keating 3 days ago

I´m looking at switches like the Boss ES-5, ES-8 or TheGigRig G2. What makes or breaks the deal is the timing of the switching...

c00kie
replies: 5 views: 368
RBHan 3 days ago

Hey, folks, got a dilemma/question for y'all. What's the most amount of pedals you've been able to tempo sync successfully, and...

lordradish
replies: 5 views: 346
audioforce 3 days ago

< moderator message - Hi abeswick welcome to Gearslutz! I've moved your thread. posting pictures for brandnew members is...

Reptil
replies: 2 views: 352
abeswick 4 days ago

I have on of these and have had quite a problem w/the string situation...would you happen to know what strings to use (they...

monet
replies: 10 views: 1,178
lewilawnmower 4 days ago

Headrush Looperboard leaks ahead of Thursday's livestream! -...

ponkine
replies: 6 views: 444
UncleGroOve 4 days ago

Hey slutz, does anyone else here play a 7 string (or other extended range) guitar and NOT play really high-gain metal? Not into...

mortalsphere
replies: 22 views: 646
WarrenBeat 4 days ago

Thought I should start a thread about something like this. I originally had a TLM 103 accompanied with the 57 but took it...

Jason Poulin
replies: 834 views: 319,044
PhaseLinear 4 days ago

When you're starting out, there are a million things to occupy your conscious mind. But after you've played a while, your...

theblue1
replies: 137 views: 2,679
s wave 4 days ago

Mike Soldano is retiring and his building is up for sale. Effective immediately they will not be building any more amps. Better...

shatz
replies: 7 views: 1,716
noah330 4 days ago

Let's start with the fact that they require the person that shipped the guitar to make the claim regarding damages and not the...

Dokterrock
replies: 22 views: 1,007
kennybro 5 days ago

I have a gig this Saturday so I was getting my 2015 Gibson SG Standard and stuff hooked up, presets, pedalboard, sounds etc. When...

Chevron
replies: 4 views: 308
kennybro 5 days ago

Hello All, Not sure if this is the right sub forum to post this issue in. My HT-20 head suddenly died on me. There is no output...

dtjesus
replies: 0 views: 269
dtjesus 5 days ago

There must be some company recycling strings and picks, right? :deth: Otherwise that's all landfill waste :deth: I know...

theonlyratatoskr
replies: 26 views: 638
audioforce 5 days ago

Not a subject I worry about personally, but I enjoyed watching this and thought it might interest some here. His kid also seems...

vincentvangogo
replies: 417 views: 6,759
Whitecat 5 days ago

Gearslutz had the pleasure of being invited to an Artist Open Day at Metropolis Studios in Chiswick yesterday by the good folks...

Whitecat
replies: 0 views: 371
Whitecat 5 days ago

Seeking a list of combo amps with very high quality recording/XLR/line out's - suitable for recording. Line level, instrument...

dennism_
replies: 12 views: 538
John Eppstein 6 days ago

Freeze stereo effect for sampler/synths? I am looking for a small pedal to freeze sounds from a sampler. EHX Freeze and...

Langur
replies: 0 views: 268
Langur 6 days ago

Have you played electric guitar through high-end monitors? 3k plus per monitor. What was it like? How do they compare to 1k /...

Gaccerin
replies: 25 views: 714
Mikhael 6 days ago

Anybody here experience with building amp heads? What does it take to make something with a metal tone, like a Randall Satan...

VirusAndSpamBin
replies: 24 views: 720
dpsbb 6 days ago

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search