The No.1 Website for Pro Audio

Supported By Tonewood Amp
Options 2nd Hand Guitars & Backline
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Ok boys, I know your gear addiction and quest for the perfect tone trickles down to your floor gear. Let's see what you got. I'll...

Stratgirl
replies: 2,524 views: 811,801
User4114 3rd July 2020

Going to have to take a zero-tolerance one-strike approach on this stuff because some of you guys just can't seem to stay out of...

Whitecat
replies: 0 views: 5,850
Whitecat 24th February 2020

Here are some links to threads which are very good and a useful & informative read! Check 'em out to broaden your...

Whitecat
replies: 18 views: 36,291
Roll Tape 21st January 2020

Hey all. I've been a Strat player my entire life. But last year, I really fell in love with Gretsch guitars. The neck plays so...

Shannon Adkins
replies: 39 views: 8,081
Shannon Adkins 18 minutes ago

I am considering re-using a neck I like from an old Floyd-Rose equipped Washburn on a home-build hardtail. is it...

grannis
replies: 0 views: 39
grannis 2 hours ago

I am trying to refurbish an old guitar. I am painting by hand in water-based gloss and I want to finish it with glossy wipe-on...

dc_r
replies: 191 views: 2,360
Yuri Kogan 6 hours ago

Has anyone ever been this full loaded ****ing nasty. I mean mostly live just ****in killing it. I’ve seen the guy once it was...

boomer81
replies: 5 views: 227
Rick Dalton 12 hours ago

Hi everyone. I have a Sheraton I have been meaning to do a full upgrade for years. I am finally there. I have absolutely no...

mjgak
replies: 9 views: 352
mjgak 12 hours ago

I am looking for a good delay/reverb that can have 2 presets each, i found the strymon bluesky and capistan sound the best to me...

G34RSLU7
replies: 0 views: 72
G34RSLU7 13 hours ago

Hello, everyone. I won an auction on eBay for a '50s Magnatone lap steel guitar. A really cool guitar in superb condition that...

Tenderness46
replies: 8 views: 964
Crucial Eddy 13 hours ago

Curious to know if there is any kind of general consensus on which vintage amp would be considered the "holy grail" of...

brianellefson
replies: 92 views: 8,704
John Eppstein 14 hours ago

Hello, fellas... What kind of tuner is this an import version of? ..... Okay, the site won't display my picture, so it is a...

lame pseudonym
replies: 2 views: 83
lame pseudonym 14 hours ago

I just tumbled on this russian brand which produces limited runs of never to be rereleased models, on the mid range price (around...

blougui
replies: 23 views: 800
gixertrix 15 hours ago

So the Captor X has been coming up on my youtube page a fair bit. Anyone own it? How does it compare to other loadboxs or a...

Terence T
replies: 25 views: 1,649
bmanzer 16 hours ago

Hello, I am in need of advice of those who have acquired more speaker load knowledge than I. Thanks in advance for your input....

ggrey
replies: 22 views: 393
ggrey 16 hours ago

I just received the pedal today. 1. Quality of the pedal construction and paint job is very good. I will say as others have...

Glenn Bucci
replies: 4 views: 253
sirjuxtable 17 hours ago

Hi guys, I am using a standard american stratocaster (2000-2008 era) which contains a seymour duncan hot rail in the bridge...

lagwagon06
replies: 18 views: 460
Snorktop 17 hours ago

Hey guys, So I have replaced the stock bridge pickup in my GRG250DX (basswood) with a Dimarzio X2N, keeping all the electronics...

kh10697
replies: 5 views: 612
kh10697 18 hours ago

Tremolo system action is way too high on this 1987 Ibanez, even after I replaced the 3 springs in the photo. Should I replace the...

Psy_Trance
replies: 5 views: 174
Tnevz 1 day ago

Hi guys, I have an affinity telecaster and I am quite pleased with it, but it is missing something (not sure how to explain,...

lagwagon06
replies: 7 views: 181
razorboy 1 day ago

This one's a brand new g6136t-59ge. I'm not going to modify/butcher it quite as much as my Falcon that was in the old Ferris...

thenoodle
replies: 8 views: 273
Pindrive 1 day ago
replies: 29 views: 980
sirjuxtable 1 day ago

I used to have a deluxe players series strat that was great, but I have to say how much I like this guitar. I fitted...

BVDL
replies: 1 views: 207
John Eppstein 1 day ago

The question- how would you CATEGORIZE the types of amps, and which brands would (to some extent) largely fit that category? ...

sbford313
replies: 9 views: 287
Tnevz 1 day ago

Hi Slutz, looking for some feedback from others that have the Kahayan 8x4 Midi amp switcher with serial #1097 or higher. I...

BlindLemonOrange
replies: 7 views: 761
Joe_A 1 day ago

some ce2 variation and ts variation?

monet
replies: 0 views: 125
monet 2 days ago

Post some examples of great guitar work made with a sim here. Cheers!

Snorktop
replies: 5 views: 286
Reverb 2 days ago

Looks awesome... Neural DSP Quad...

tjontheroad
replies: 27 views: 3,988
LASTLAVGH 2 days ago

Hey guys, I am looking for a suitable pickup for a Lowden WL-25 that I can for loop pedal stuff (strumming, fingerpicking,...

diggi2395
replies: 0 views: 126
diggi2395 2 days ago

Hey pedal slutz! I did these demos a couple of years ago, but I re-edited and updated some information. There's a shorter version...

joanna_glass
replies: 0 views: 127
joanna_glass 2 days ago

WAZA Tube Amp Expander vs UA OX I'm looking for an easy to use an attenuator with effects features. It look like the WAZA is...

piano
replies: 14 views: 359
piano 3 days ago

yingyangyingyangyingyang I read (recently) a half dozen newer release biographies about name performers and their bands and...

AfterViewer
replies: 12 views: 505
AfterViewer 3 days ago

So what is the it pack that you guys use the most. Myself I seem I have a bunch but lately I've either been using ggd irs or the...

lumpcalhoon
replies: 3 views: 217
lumpcalhoon 3 days ago

Since I'm bummed there'll be no NAMM this year (or at least a HIGH likelihood it won't happen), I wanted to post a throwback...

joanna_glass
replies: 0 views: 139
joanna_glass 4 days ago

I’m looking to buy a new guitar but I want one that would sound best with use with amp sims. I’ve read somewhere that amp...

lucasmusic
replies: 9 views: 388
pencilextremist 4 days ago

Hello - I will be buying an amp for the first time in the next few weeks, and could use some input/help....

m_b_b
replies: 71 views: 1,950
m_b_b 4 days ago

I've been using amp sims for a few years now. I've gone through Amplitube, Metal Amp Room, Guitar Rig and finally ended up with...

Diamondj421
replies: 3 views: 203
grannis 4 days ago

1) In YOUR opinion, FOR classic Fender clean and pushed edginess; 1) what is considered the most popular or coveted Fender...

piano
replies: 26 views: 644
Yuri Kogan 5 days ago

Hi all, I'm hoping to get some responses from some engineers regarding mic pre choices. I'm a pro guitar player here in...

gtrplyr1
replies: 4 views: 219
Yuri Kogan 5 days ago

I sold my bass head a couple years ago and need something now for jams and small gigs. I'm thinking about trying something...

play/record
replies: 22 views: 549
play/record 5 days ago

I'm looking for an alternative to the DMM due to cost. Is there anything comparable in 2020? I find the Carbon Copy to be too...

nomoreflakes
replies: 24 views: 678
melodic dreamer 5 days ago

Fast scrollers might thought this was another amp sim question but it’s actually a guitar question. I’m looking to buy a new...

lucasmusic
replies: 5 views: 302
tkaitkai 5 days ago

I am really curios why the kemper profiler sounds so much better than vst amp sims. I have owned quite a few amp sims and while...

d33psp33d
replies: 12 views: 553
tkaitkai 5 days ago

Thoughts? I currently have a '65 Reissue Princeton Reverb, which I use as my main all-rounder for playing and recording (and...

Kroc
replies: 6 views: 214
c1010 5 days ago

The smallest one I have is a Fender Rumble-something that I can jam into the back seat of my tiny car, but it's difficult. I...

Brent Hahn
replies: 32 views: 871
SkyPirate 6 days ago

I've been doing DIY audio gear for a while, also I'm pretty good at woodworking and I have my own workshop. I was thinking about...

Anthon
replies: 49 views: 2,930
John Eppstein 6 days ago

There is a sort of elusive sound to me that I can't pin point. Maybe the amp or the guitar/amp combination but there is...

GreenNeedle
replies: 3 views: 238
enorbet2 6 days ago

I'm a clean player. I like very clean tones (Most notably John Frusciante) and I just can't get my high end to sit so well....

ty45
replies: 172 views: 6,117
John Eppstein 1 week ago

I am setting up a fairly high end home studio and trying to determine the best way to record electric guitar. I currently have...

AndyG1
replies: 6 views: 278
Arseny 1 week ago
replies: 2 views: 226
zovosaf 1 week ago

Hi guys, I am about to change the electronics on one of my guitar which is gonna be a HSS in term of pickups with one volume...

lagwagon06
replies: 0 views: 143
lagwagon06 1 week ago

Hello all, Hoping for some insight on this. My amp (Vox AC15) develops a rather strong buzzing sound (sort of like putting...

Hjonardes
replies: 4 views: 241
John Eppstein 1 week ago

To use a USB DIRECT BOX XLR outputs to feed the XLR input bus of my house mixer with the USB output of my PositiveGrid SPARK...

GraphMaN
replies: 4 views: 229
John Eppstein 1 week ago

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search