The No.1 Website for Pro Audio

Supported By Tonewood Amp
Options 2nd Hand Guitars & Backline
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Ok boys, I know your gear addiction and quest for the perfect tone trickles down to your floor gear. Let's see what you got. I'll...

Stratgirl
replies: 2,524 views: 814,619
User4114 3rd July 2020

Going to have to take a zero-tolerance one-strike approach on this stuff because some of you guys just can't seem to stay out of...

Whitecat
replies: 0 views: 6,217
Whitecat 24th February 2020

Here are some links to threads which are very good and a useful & informative read! Check 'em out to broaden your...

Whitecat
replies: 18 views: 36,605
Roll Tape 21st January 2020

I'm in the market for an electric 12-string. For years I owned a Gibson ES-335-12, an instrument that I tried hard to love (and...

nightchef
replies: 10 views: 106
Yuri Kogan 13 minutes ago

So I recently tried out the OX box. Marshall Jubilee-OX Box-RME Fireface. Thought it sucked, sent it back. Any point in...

Terence T
replies: 1 views: 88
Yuri Kogan 20 minutes ago

Friends, I recently recorded 4 songs of guitar / synth, indie pop tunes. Some recording at home, some in a pro studio. Some DI...

Mimmos Username
replies: 18 views: 159
Yuri Kogan 36 minutes ago

Hi fellow noise makers, I've been making songs with my computer and a moog synth for a few years... I guess you could say what...

Riot07
replies: 257 views: 5,248
Snorktop 1 hour ago

So I'm looking to find the perfect tremolo upgrade for my strat. I've stumbled across two new systems that try to bridge the...

Tiggerdyret
replies: 7 views: 1,122
Honch 5 hours ago

Can anyone recommend a model of hard-shell case for a Jazzmaster that doesn't force you to take the tremolo arm off? Does such a...

Shannon Adkins
replies: 3 views: 174
Andrew4ik 6 hours ago

Does anyone have experience with the Harmonix 12 string effect pedal? Or a similar product? Couldn’t tell from online demos...

RoyFan
replies: 1 views: 62
thenoodle 6 hours ago

I was just thinking of all these little cheap amps i've picked up used, and wanted to start a list of great studio amps for...

patshep
replies: 88 views: 2,373
DiodeBridge 9 hours ago

Hi, a few years ago I came into possession of what my friend had told me was a bass cab from the Acoustic. Not being a bass...

YouGotTheSilver
replies: 12 views: 5,721
Jim Williams 9 hours ago

Hi! A few months ago, I launched a YouTube pedal review channel. Nothing very exciting at first glance, you might say. I'm...

foreverbroke
replies: 1 views: 287
foreverbroke 13 hours ago

I have always loved this lead and its sound. Can anyone tell me how that tone is create?

dft3670
replies: 28 views: 16,306
dft3670 1 day ago

Does midi sync just work for you? The problem Try as I might, I can't get the pedal to synchronise to midi, which is a...

jaaaames
replies: 0 views: 102
jaaaames 1 day ago

I need advice on guitar amps for a very subby DSP-driven rig. In Spectral Gates I'm presently running an Orange Tiny Terror...

dub3000
replies: 11 views: 244
John Eppstein 1 day ago

Memo to you guys who demo and critique guitars on YouTube: To effectively show us a guitar, it's not necessary to show us how...

Brent Hahn
replies: 35 views: 1,000
John Eppstein 1 day ago

Hi guys, i am from india and a newbie with guitar. I started learning guitar before 6 months on a Cort AF590MF 6 string electro...

drashkum
replies: 5 views: 212
John Eppstein 1 day ago

Hello, I have a MIM Fender Blacktop Jaguar that I really enjoy. However, like many here, I am a tweaker, and have been slowly...

sirjuxtable
replies: 2 views: 207
sirjuxtable 1 day ago

can you recognize pedals in this picture? thanks

casilino23
replies: 4 views: 265
jasses 1 day ago

I am not the most knowledgeable guy when it comes to equipment so I really need some help here. I am looking to purchase an...

TKM 34
replies: 39 views: 1,088
JohnnyShotgun 1 day ago

So I bought my first electric guitar, Yamaha Pacifica, 112 J, and I found it awesome as a beginner guitar so anyone here upgraded...

MMRmusic
replies: 2 views: 172
Yuri Kogan 1 day ago

I just noticed there is a new Boss gt1000 core coming out. On Boss site, it says they also ported algorithms from MD, DD and RV...

MpcMc
replies: 3 views: 342
MpcMc 2 days ago

Hey, I recently did a YT episode where I challenged myself trying to do a professional modern mix using only Neural/Ampsims in...

crille_mannen
replies: 1 views: 203
Recforhim 2 days ago

I need some help locating specs on some crate drivers that came out of a 2×12 combo amp. Model is: Custom Design 47-811-03. I'm ...

charlyINcharge
replies: 1 views: 218
Stratoblastor 2 days ago

Hey there I met a guy living in my region who has over 3'000 NOS tubes in his cellar. He uses his retirement spare time in...

raketenmann
replies: 20 views: 609
raketenmann 2 days ago

Hey guys, as someone who can't proficiently play guitar but would like it to be apart of their music is anyone aware of any...

sallgoodbruh
replies: 94 views: 259,230
gixertrix 2 days ago

Hi, I was wondering if there was any point to put a Jhs little black amp box in the effect loop, when the amp already have a...

sixfir
replies: 1 views: 142
sirjuxtable 2 days ago

Just wondering whats hot/not interesting out there. I'm after a clear, blistering, boiling fuzz tone. Or anything...

nomoreflakes
replies: 31 views: 770
Jim Williams 2 days ago

From time to time I have a lot of fun comparing these two great pieces of hardware. I honestly love them both and can't imagine...

MusicWithMarky
replies: 86 views: 1,911
gixertrix 2 days ago

VOX AC30HW2 with alcino blues - inside pics and mods I have opened up my new AC30HW2 to see what is inside. The hand wiring...

piano
replies: 34 views: 915
piano 2 days ago

Hello, I am in need of advice of those who have acquired more speaker load knowledge than I. Thanks in advance for your input....

ggrey
replies: 34 views: 675
Rick Dalton 3 days ago

I'm starting a new series of compact amplifier demos to sort of 'test the versatility' of my amps. By the end of this series I'll...

Guitarjon
replies: 33 views: 926
Guitarjon 3 days ago

Hey, I got 2 different 8 Ohm's speakers, and planning to build a cab. It's just, I can't find anyone through google who has...

VirusAndSpamBin
replies: 12 views: 280
Rick Dalton 3 days ago

Just ended up with a 1966 Gretsch Viking that I planned to cannibalize a part from....but the guitar is kinda cool so I'm going...

thenoodle
replies: 0 views: 120
thenoodle 3 days ago

I mean, what percentage of the "sound" of an electric guitar is attributed to the pickups? 50% 90%? 75%? Less......

stixstudios
replies: 89 views: 1,535
sirjuxtable 3 days ago

Hey y'all Looking at getting into being able to change pickups and was hoping to switch out the stock humbuckers on my cort...

3DayOldMistyMeat
replies: 5 views: 190
Yuri Kogan 4 days ago

Impulse Responses for cabinet simulation are often offered in sample rate flavours like 44.1, 48, 88.2 and 96 kHz. What sample...

Raaphorst
replies: 9 views: 378
John Eppstein 4 days ago

Hello there. i bought a few days ago my first electric guitar after playing for around 10 years, wooo-weee that was...

janay
replies: 0 views: 151
janay 4 days ago

I made a comparison of 11 Celestion speakers. No post processing (not even lowpass/highpass) to give the fairest representation...

TecksMusic
replies: 8 views: 367
enorbet2 4 days ago

What's the best sounding compact attenuator? Don't need any FX, speakers & room emulations. Just a pure attenuator to live...

Arseny
replies: 1 views: 187
itswintertime 4 days ago

After 20 years of professional playing and 10 of Uni Teaching I decided to share the knowledge I accumulated so far in terms of...

Onemuso
replies: 27 views: 2,960
Onemuso 4 days ago

Hi all, Are there fake Gotoh GE 1996T units? I see two types of logo/ writing: 1. 'Gotoh' and logo on side and 'High...

emosms
replies: 1 views: 308
pough 5 days ago

I am trying to refurbish an old guitar. I am painting by hand in water-based gloss and I want to finish it with glossy wipe-on...

dc_r
replies: 235 views: 3,810
gixertrix 5 days ago

Having been frustrated over not getting an audio/midi export from the pedal for further use with a DAW, I have begun writing a...

giveabit
replies: 30 views: 12,626
sonicdeluxe 5 days ago

Were 60's Fender Amps ever covered in anything other than black tolex? I remember used Fender amps always coming in covered in...

piano
replies: 17 views: 553
John Eppstein 6 days ago

Got a Leslie 860 last night. what is the best method for getting synth and guitar with this rig? What do I need just a cord...

Jaybird
replies: 1 views: 162
John Eppstein 6 days ago

I needed a new speaker cable to connect my amp head to my cab and ordered this one on eBay in a rush without paying enough...

simonk83
replies: 9 views: 312
John Eppstein 6 days ago

Hi everyone, I play mostly jazz or '60s soul / funk and since I use my Tc electronic Flashback 2 delay mainly in Tape mode with...

Francesco Chieff
replies: 0 views: 157
Francesco Chieff 6 days ago

Greatings. I'm looking to buy an amp, would be used for playing in the living room and jamming with friends (needs to meet the...

elflord1973
replies: 3 views: 337
tINY 1 week ago

Hi :) I am looking to buy a 4x12 cab, and can't seem to find any place to go to audition a bunch in the same place (same space...

Jeff Hayat
replies: 10 views: 395
Jeff Hayat 1 week ago

Hey again pedal slutz! So, I did these demos a couple of years ago, but I re-edited and updated some information. There's a...

joanna_glass
replies: 0 views: 151
joanna_glass 1 week ago

I've been soloing real Marshall tracks that I overdubbed in 60s, 70's, 80's sessions. I've also been looking at various youtube...

thenoodle
replies: 7 views: 492
56tweed 1 week ago

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search