The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
Options 2nd Hand Guitars & Backline
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Ok boys, I know your gear addiction and quest for the perfect tone trickles down to your floor gear. Let's see what you got. I'll...

Stratgirl
replies: 2,533 views: 825,104
Kronos147 15 hours ago

Here are some links to threads which are very good and a useful & informative read! Check 'em out to broaden your...

Whitecat
replies: 19 views: 37,609
The Mole 21st November 2020

Going to have to take a zero-tolerance one-strike approach on this stuff because some of you guys just can't seem to stay out of...

Whitecat
replies: 0 views: 7,278
Whitecat 24th February 2020

While I posted this in another thread, I'm starting a new one that will hopefully be more technical and reasoned. I hate posting...

tINY
replies: 277 views: 16,313
Yuri Kogan 4 minutes ago

Has anyone compared these two pickups against each other. I know that the T-Type humbucking pickups are in the newer 335's....

Glenn Bucci
replies: 2 views: 68
Yuri Kogan 3 hours ago

Is it possible to use the 8 Ohm version of Two Notes Torpedo Captor X with Fender Twin Reverb 65 Reissue with a load specified as...

dc_r
replies: 7 views: 172
Yuri Kogan 3 hours ago

Looking at buying a somewhat expensive Italian guitar from a seller in Japan, and wondering what besides sales tax I should...

jbrave
replies: 7 views: 383
vashuba 5 hours ago

Howdy yall Spent some time perusing threads on here in regards to the best electric guitar tones at low volumes and have yet...

sports_poem
replies: 24 views: 1,156
vashuba 5 hours ago

So.. I've been recording music privately at my own studio for decades and something odd (to me at least) happened a few years ago...

Gigadead
replies: 2 views: 89
Gigadead 7 hours ago

I am starting a series of videos demoing the various metal tones you can get out of the Fractal FM3, playing a couple of riffs...

antonis91
replies: 1 views: 273
zacbarnes26 11 hours ago

Hi All, I’ve been recording guitars with amo sims for years and I think I’ve been doing it wrong. I was just setting my...

Fendrix
replies: 3 views: 215
Zed999 19 hours ago

Hey Folks I wonder if the PRS splidcoil can come up against the sound of a Strat?? I am a single coil guy. But sometimes I...

Mat Deimann
replies: 21 views: 601
uOpt 19 hours ago

Not sure what the issue is here, I have a Harley Benton Amarok 6 with EMG retroactive pickups, and when there is gain on my amp,...

Drew2D2
replies: 1 views: 100
ambiguous signal 1 day ago

Ok so I've been looking for sometime for some single-coil noiseless pickups (well mostly noiseless) because I the Fender SCN...

Jamingguitarist
replies: 25 views: 35,882
Yuri Kogan 1 day ago

What's the difference? (and I really mean the "One Twenty, not the 120") Also there's other NOS version of the same...

soupking
replies: 30 views: 27,163
lame pseudonym 1 day ago

What is happening: I recently moved to a new house that was built in the 50s and is also close to some high voltage power...

_starbelly
replies: 327 views: 8,444
_starbelly 1 day ago

I ran a quick di sound test wih my cheap soundcard, cheap di-box and cheap (bought used) boss pedal. The Boss pedal sounded best...

cooker
replies: 2 views: 109
cooker 1 day ago

Well, this certainly looks interesting X1oCPiVHkug

ChromeCrescendo
replies: 5 views: 339
The Mole 1 day ago

The cleans are quite different, but high gain? I recorded this with just the same settings and didn't try to match...

TecksMusic
replies: 0 views: 92
TecksMusic 1 day ago

Hi! Im looking for a pedal which i can get a fender/vox sound. Obviously im looking for a simililar sound, not an identic sound...

arkada
replies: 10 views: 256
arkada 1 day ago

Hello, new member looking for an answer: I put in my own pickups for the first time, and now my volume pot makes noise. I used...

nedlobster
replies: 40 views: 669
genesound 2 days ago

...according to an email I just got.

Mikhael
replies: 58 views: 2,220
Scragend 2 days ago

I have been window shopping around for a brand new Mark V 90 as I plan to pick one up this year. I have noticed that they are...

richprice79
replies: 5 views: 220
Bob Ross 2 days ago

I've got a 68 or 69 silverface SR, running a fender american pro strat into it. Its sounds nice up until about 4-5, then it...

Unknown soldier
replies: 1 views: 118
enorbet2 2 days ago

Hello ! I need to kill the dry signal of the DD550. As you can see on the video below, it works when delay is ON (i only have...

matthieu_s
replies: 7 views: 993
matthieu_s 2 days ago

Hey guys. A couple of friends and I have discussed buying a common friend a quality acoustic guitar soon for a special occasion,...

aadesh32
replies: 13 views: 459
jiffybox 3 days ago

i recently moved into a new apartment. suddenly my guitars buzz. all of them. humbuckers. noiseless bass pickups. absolutely all...

maertz13
replies: 11 views: 356
maertz13 3 days ago

I'm using my Strymon Volante and Eventide Space pedals as an outboard effect from my Daw. The signal chain is Daw - Avid Omni HD...

edaub1
replies: 0 views: 112
edaub1 3 days ago

Perhaps this is more of a rhetorical question. My current amp is a Roland JC-40. It's nice and clean, which is why I bought it....

stixstudios
replies: 60 views: 1,985
santibanks 3 days ago

Hey guys, it's time..... for another blind test! yaaaay! I did honestly have a lot of fun on the last one so I had to do...

Guitarjon
replies: 27 views: 632
gixertrix 3 days ago

Hi I LOOOOVE my Roland JC 40!! However recently the chorus/vibrato function stopped working… SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ME!!!...

Yassin Joris
replies: 2 views: 616
AdamIEcho 3 days ago

One of my channels on my Peavey 6505+ 112 doesn't sound like it used to. Instead of having someone work on it, I thought maybe I...

sspace
replies: 3 views: 130
CJ Mastering 3 days ago

So I know there are many ways to recording guitars and I'm sure the professional way is with guitar AMPs and MICs.. But I don't...

Broth3rz
replies: 2 views: 213
CJ Mastering 3 days ago

This weeks speaker demonstration on my channel is the G12H30 Anniversary edition. Next week I'm demonstrating the A-Type. I...

TecksMusic
replies: 0 views: 131
TecksMusic 3 days ago

Firstly, I have no affiliation with Shubb or any other capo manufacturer. I have one of those capo's with the big spring that...

stixstudios
replies: 6 views: 416
stixstudios 4 days ago

Hi all I was just wondering about a compressor pedal that has a 3 way switch light/mid/heavy compression, and maybe output level...

bruvvamoff
replies: 6 views: 408
bruvvamoff 4 days ago

Hi All, I want to get one amp I can lug around and use for practice and live. For average rock stuff, sometimes leaning...

gkillmaster
replies: 64 views: 2,996
John Eppstein 4 days ago

Well, the title pretty much sums it up. I'm down to three guitars now and might make one or two or three more nuts the whole...

lame pseudonym
replies: 85 views: 99,376
gearhead99 4 days ago

I'm largely a pianist/composer and my live playing days was always keyboards but I've always had guitars and record guitars a lot...

hisfrogness
replies: 20 views: 447
hisfrogness 4 days ago

Hi all, I’ve been having some serious issues with dirty power in my flat that I cannot resolve. I want to find an...

Greid
replies: 11 views: 593
play/record 4 days ago

Hey got a pretty specific question, finding that when I kick on my pretty new Boss VB-2w I get a bit of ugly distortion in the...

griffjen
replies: 1 views: 127
ambiguous signal 5 days ago

Dear all - I have borrowed a unit of Tegeler Creme from a friend and it sounded superb. Seems like it works really well with my...

Andrewsadudee
replies: 2 views: 331
Mordae 5 days ago

I have a 2015 D-42 that I bought used 2 years ago. The binding is separating from the belly on both the top and bottom of the...

TomPaul
replies: 12 views: 410
ambiguous signal 5 days ago

Cant say i dont want to be jim orourke one day... As such, hoping someone can help with what these are....

judemclane
replies: 3 views: 195
judemclane 5 days ago

There are a few topics on this here and there, but nothing really gets to the level of depth of what I'm looking for. I'm a...

taiyed
replies: 2 views: 178
nedorama 5 days ago

Have plenty of time thanks to mr Covid 19th :) Played different styles so you can compare what is good for what. Didn't really...

Slava A
replies: 5 views: 269
Slava A 6 days ago

So I took the leap and bought the amp. I ran it through its paces yesterday. My first impressions are good. The amp has a...

Space1999
replies: 7 views: 440
Space1999 6 days ago

Hello fellow gearslutz! First time posting.. I just recently got my hands on a '79 SF super reverb and I noticed an issue with...

Yousmellfresh
replies: 1 views: 122
ambiguous signal 6 days ago

Hey djents. So I've been looking for around to buy some Elixir Polyweb acoustic strings (the Custom Light set, specifically)....

Cursed Lemon
replies: 7 views: 357
Cursed Lemon 1 week ago

Hi guys, I'm hoping you can help me out with a problem I'm having. I have a lace sensor blue pickup in the neck position that is...

kr2p
replies: 30 views: 801
noah330 1 week ago

Class D are lighter and more efficient amps over Class A. The question I have is will guitar amp company's make the switch in...

Jason rocks
replies: 147 views: 20,943
ponzi 1 week ago

Hi y'all! Sorry if it's a silly question, but I'm almost finished building a pedalboard (to be used by hand in my studio) and...

r3v0k
replies: 3 views: 181
ambiguous signal 1 week ago

Hey all! Looking to capture the best recordings using two amps with my stereo reverbs and delays. Anyone have tips on how...

edaub1
replies: 3 views: 255
John Eppstein 1 week ago

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search