2nd December 2020 Views: 707
Views: 707
2nd December 2020
Announcement: Cyber Week 2020 Whitecat
27th November 2020 Views: 1,577
Views: 1,577
27th November 2020
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Ok boys, I know your gear addiction and quest for the perfect tone trickles down to your floor gear. Let's see what you got. I'll...

Stratgirl
replies: 2,527 views: 820,255
KevWind 1 day ago

Here are some links to threads which are very good and a useful & informative read! Check 'em out to broaden your...

Whitecat
replies: 19 views: 37,105
The Mole 2 weeks ago

Going to have to take a zero-tolerance one-strike approach on this stuff because some of you guys just can't seem to stay out of...

Whitecat
replies: 0 views: 6,743
Whitecat 24th February 2020

Hi, I've been having great results using an SM57 to record my 1x12 ported cab which has a H creamback speaker users...

Lethem
replies: 11 views: 238
Ontariosound 1 minute ago

Hey guys After all these years I'm still looking for the holy grail, which I found for my ears is the 60ies Blackface Bassman...

raketenmann
replies: 9 views: 271
enorbet2 2 hours ago

I need a portable guitar rig solution for live shows. The Helix looks to be the choice, but the Kemper calls to me I like the...

Whatever
replies: 42 views: 418
Whatever 4 hours ago

I have a Headrush Gigboard and i actually enjoy it very much. What i have some trouble with is the names of the...

Boguz
replies: 3 views: 713
jigarrido 4 hours ago

Well, its not surprising. Every GC thats not in Manhattan or Hollywood has next to nothing in the store. Horrible customer...

UKMK00
replies: 60 views: 2,398
thenoodle 5 hours ago

Hi guys. I made a video for the new Paradox Effects awesome pedal. I hope you don't mind self promo, maybe it could be...

foreverbroke
replies: 2 views: 482
foreverbroke 6 hours ago

Hello Folks, What are the sonic differences between the Palmer PDI-05 and the PGA-05 ADIG-ST? (aside the fact that the PDI-05...

drkam6
replies: 3 views: 2,111
Feki 13 hours ago

I've been trying to get something like a crunch tone where you can vary the dynamics by how you play and have nuances and...

Swagyosha
replies: 15 views: 484
Yuri Kogan 14 hours ago

Another one bites the...

nobtwiddler
replies: 5 views: 518
Tnevz 15 hours ago

this is an example of tone available using the Strymon Iridium pedal. folks have been asking me about it, so i made a...

batsbrew
replies: 36 views: 2,583
TheNorithGroup 19 hours ago

I just saw this video about making of NI Scarbee Pre bass. At about 2min 10 sec he speaks about the bass setup and says that he...

dc_r
replies: 3 views: 112
RBHan 1 day ago

Let’s see the picture that best shows the year 2020. This is mine...

chipss36
replies: 12 views: 539
Mikhael 1 day ago

Hi Guys, Right now I got a blueridgde a143 guitar with Elixir 16027 Acoustic Phosphor Bronze Nanoweb Light 11-52 strings....

bob2018
replies: 7 views: 157
standup 1 day ago

This is a weird one. Can't say I've ever experienced this. Usually a string/strings would become flat after playing hard. It's a...

stixstudios
replies: 110 views: 2,041
gixertrix 1 day ago

I'm starting a new series of compact amplifier demos to sort of 'test the versatility' of my amps. By the end of this series I'll...

Guitarjon
replies: 60 views: 2,462
Guitarjon 1 day ago

hello, i demoed an ltd guitar today. i liked the emg active humbucker in the neck position. but the active bridge pickup...

gearstudent
replies: 9 views: 254
John Eppstein 1 day ago

I saw this pedal demo where they had a Tektronix 465 displaying the audio waves while they played:...

squeege
replies: 42 views: 5,514
enorbet2 1 day ago

Hello, I am looking into an all EVH...

gearstudent
replies: 2 views: 149
Tnevz 2 days ago

I have a student who asked me for my recommendation for a noise gate for guitar. I don't know. He's a former student. Any...

henryrobinett
replies: 6 views: 224
Tnevz 2 days ago

Is there such a guitar amp that is well made and has volume control only?

bruvvamoff
replies: 25 views: 1,111
JLast 2 days ago

Me and a buddy got to talking about heaviest album's to make it in the billboard top 5. Heres my list what do you guys got. Im...

boomer81
replies: 7 views: 232
Tnevz 2 days ago

Apparently the 80s were famous for giant stacks of rack effects, however what did people actually use to mix these effects? If I...

sammy777
replies: 2 views: 152
Tnevz 2 days ago

Ok weird question. Anyone know of a tube combo or small stack that is no taller than 13" I have kids and a tiny living...

bruvvamoff
replies: 24 views: 476
foldback 2 days ago

Hi everyone, I'm going for a thick high gain kind of a lead tone, Satriani, Vai, Testament, Killswitch Engage, something good...

Bwoodman77
replies: 29 views: 1,818
Nic Fanciulli 2 days ago

Hi Guys, I am new on this forum and would like some advice. I need to get some bass tracks done on a project and using my bass...

lagwagon06
replies: 94 views: 11,477
Brent Hahn 2 days ago

Hey guys I'm a huge Phish fan and I LOVE Treys sound and i want to try to get one of my guitars to be maybe in his vein of sound...

mikeyrad
replies: 7 views: 445
UKMK00 3 days ago

I want to try out a six piece brass sadle for my 62 reissue telecaster. Can anyone point me towards a good product. I obviously...

nomoreflakes
replies: 7 views: 492
Jim Williams 3 days ago

I wish to try the Boss Katana tone, but only for recording purposes, so I wondered if Boss has released (or has planned to...

loziodavid
replies: 1 views: 171
ambiguous signal 3 days ago

Although I'm not much of a guitar player, I've been thinking about getting the Strymon Bigsky. I've seen a lot of people use it...

Thus Erza.
replies: 13 views: 256
Kozmos88 4 days ago

Hi guys, has anyone been successful in transferring a wave file (that wasn't created on it) into the device? Supposedly,...

stefangs
replies: 8 views: 305
JayTee4303 4 days ago

Hello, As familiar as I am with electric guitar companies and steel string makers, I am wholly unfamiliar with most of the names...

camacozie
replies: 0 views: 169
camacozie 6 days ago

Is there a simp stompbox version or a means of approximating the effect of the Aira desktop module, SCATTER? I know it is...

NikMuso
replies: 0 views: 182
NikMuso 6 days ago

I uploaded a video demo of the lightweight Celestion Neo Creamback speaker. It's a lightweight speaker (Neodymium magnet). The...

TecksMusic
replies: 1 views: 234
RicTone 6 days ago

Hey Guys, For my studio I'll be looking for a nice studio western acoustic guitar. I will be recording it mostly with my...

bob2018
replies: 22 views: 966
MikeInOttawa 1 week ago

Looks awesome... Neural DSP Quad...

tjontheroad
replies: 37 views: 6,301
ralphNYC 1 week ago

The Lynchback is a modern sounding speaker, great for high gain but somewhat darker than most speakers. I'm not entirely sure if...

TecksMusic
replies: 0 views: 162
TecksMusic 1 week ago

What acoustic guitar is in this video? I’ve looked through the comments but no answers. Sounds great....

mozumbo
replies: 2 views: 230
mozumbo 1 week ago

I'm in the market for an electric 12-string. For years I owned a Gibson ES-335-12, an instrument that I tried hard to love (and...

nightchef
replies: 44 views: 1,199
Yuri Kogan 1 week ago

I have the Scarlett 18i8 2nd gen. I normally use Bias FX for guitar amp sim, but I’m not impressed with the tone at all. It...

Ninecows
replies: 8 views: 425
Ninecows 1 week ago

Hi! Idk if this topic goes here. My amp does this noise https://clyp.it/asslbjiz - The noise appears with our without the...

arkada
replies: 9 views: 271
Rick Dalton 1 week ago

While I posted this in another thread, I'm starting a new one that will hopefully be more technical and reasoned. I hate posting...

tINY
replies: 268 views: 15,531
gixertrix 1 week ago

Hey y'all, simple question: I recently acquired a Sublime Millenia Stripe guitar which had been fitted with EMG's "Het...

CrackheadBill
replies: 5 views: 335
RiF 1 week ago

Hello everyone, first time poster here. As the title says, I was given a giant box of vintage vacuum tubes. I have some...

ReubenSandwich
replies: 7 views: 618
John Eppstein 1 week ago

So I'm looking to find the perfect tremolo upgrade for my strat. I've stumbled across two new systems that try to bridge the...

Tiggerdyret
replies: 15 views: 1,607
John Eppstein 1 week ago

Perhaps this is more of a rhetorical question. My current amp is a Roland JC-40. It's nice and clean, which is why I bought it....

stixstudios
replies: 35 views: 765
lame pseudonym 1 week ago

After contacting my reps at both Sweetwater and Musician's Friend about the H.E.R., and being informed they were on backorder, I...

EpicEsquire
replies: 0 views: 196
EpicEsquire 1 week ago

I need to measure the resistance on two pickups so I was thinking of picking up a multimeter. Some of these meters have a dial...

357mag
replies: 2 views: 217
enorbet2 1 week ago

I have seen a few other threads regarding muddy sound from monitors when using an amp sim, but haven't really found an answer for...

jw2012
replies: 7 views: 372
ambiguous signal 1 week ago

Hi, Often I need to quickly record a musical idea that has just popped in mind. If use DAW and some VST plugins like Bias,...

alex128
replies: 5 views: 280
TobyB 1 week ago

Just wondering what yall would expect it to sound like. Would the pickups behave differently? I dont know but I'd guess that...

bruvvamoff
replies: 4 views: 278
WVTG 1 week ago

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search