The No.1 Website for Pro Audio

Supported By Tonewood Amp
Options 2nd Hand Guitars & Backline
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Ok boys, I know your gear addiction and quest for the perfect tone trickles down to your floor gear. Let's see what you got. I'll...

Stratgirl
replies: 2,524 views: 812,258
User4114 3rd July 2020

Going to have to take a zero-tolerance one-strike approach on this stuff because some of you guys just can't seem to stay out of...

Whitecat
replies: 0 views: 5,920
Whitecat 24th February 2020

Here are some links to threads which are very good and a useful & informative read! Check 'em out to broaden your...

Whitecat
replies: 18 views: 36,344
Roll Tape 21st January 2020

I'm looking at purchasing an old Yamaha SFX-III that has dual blade (or hot rail) pickups. Didn't know they existed until...

stixstudios
replies: 1 views: 47
enorbet2 1 hour ago

VOX AC30HW2 with alcino blues - inside pics and mods I have opened up my new AC30HW2 to see what is inside. The hand wiring...

piano
replies: 10 views: 239
enorbet2 1 hour ago

First up, please be aware that I'm a "hack" guitarist. :) I had an old BC Rich that I purchased 2nd hand, probably in...

stixstudios
replies: 1 views: 112
stixstudios 2 hours ago

I was just thinking of all these little cheap amps i've picked up used, and wanted to start a list of great studio amps for...

patshep
replies: 21 views: 457
Brent Hahn 6 hours ago

I want to build a custom Strat style guitar with the neck single coil in the usual location( which is my preferred tone), but...

Reverb
replies: 15 views: 269
tINY 6 hours ago

Hi fellow noise makers, I've been making songs with my computer and a moog synth for a few years... I guess you could say what...

Riot07
replies: 157 views: 3,545
Yuri Kogan 8 hours ago

Along the lines of the acoustic guitar miking technique topic, what is your electric guitar miking technique ? What...

loziodavid
replies: 38 views: 2,943
elegentdrum 9 hours ago

Hey guys, I'm looking at making these myself and I want this exact rough/rugged finish :...

totonotdead
replies: 8 views: 198
m_b_b 10 hours ago

Ok, so I'm trying to have a board built with limited space around an HX Stomp at the centre, together with some iPad midi guitar...

nickmew
replies: 0 views: 75
nickmew 11 hours ago

I've been playing acoustic, electric and bass casually for decades, but am now recovering from Carpal Tunnel surgery on both...

[email protected]
replies: 2 views: 84
[email protected] 12 hours ago

1) In YOUR opinion, FOR classic Fender clean and pushed edginess; 1) what is considered the most popular or coveted Fender...

piano
replies: 34 views: 968
John Eppstein 12 hours ago

I'm starting a new series of compact amplifier demos to sort of 'test the versatility' of my amps. By the end of this series I'll...

Guitarjon
replies: 0 views: 90
Guitarjon 14 hours ago

Transatlantic - The Whirlwind (Overture) Bassist: Pete Trewavas https://youtu.be/zIN0I8Cvotg?t=187 Hello all, I'm looking for a...

camacozie
replies: 7 views: 183
tINY 14 hours ago

Hi guys, has anyone tried these two? Being a producer but not a guitarist, I'm looking for the most realistic (mostly clean, some...

musicminister187
replies: 5 views: 213
telecode 19 hours ago

So I'm looking to find the perfect tremolo upgrade for my strat. I've stumbled across two new systems that try to bridge the...

Tiggerdyret
replies: 2 views: 904
Honch 22 hours ago

WAZA Tube Amp Expander vs UA OX I'm looking for an easy to use an attenuator with effects features. It look like the WAZA is...

piano
replies: 20 views: 509
Lethem 1 day ago

Hello! I am very happy and have just purchased a 1961 Gibson GA-18T. I haven't tried it yet and i'm about to go and pick it up...

3DayOldMistyMeat
replies: 4 views: 157
3DayOldMistyMeat 1 day ago

Let me see your Fender Custom Shop guitars!

piano
replies: 4 views: 236
piano 1 day ago

Greetz I could write at great length on this as I usually do on basically any random topic but I'm going to resist that urge...

enorbet2
replies: 3 views: 154
enorbet2 1 day ago

I am trying to refurbish an old guitar. I am painting by hand in water-based gloss and I want to finish it with glossy wipe-on...

dc_r
replies: 200 views: 2,788
piano 2 days ago

Has anyone ever been this full loaded ****ing nasty. I mean mostly live just ****in killing it. I’ve seen the guy once it was...

boomer81
replies: 7 views: 477
boomer81 2 days ago

What is this amp??? I believe its from the late 60's early 70's. The Head and matching cabinet for this amp have just the...

markustg
replies: 7 views: 1,377
Bob Ross 2 days ago

I just received the pedal today. 1. Quality of the pedal construction and paint job is very good. I will say as others have...

Glenn Bucci
replies: 6 views: 362
sirjuxtable 2 days ago

PRS Silver Sky is a nice guitar! I had an aversion to these based on the look alone but then I tried several of these in a local...

piano
replies: 6 views: 306
kslight 2 days ago

Hey again pedal slutz! So, I did these demos a couple of years ago, but I re-edited and updated some information. There's a...

joanna_glass
replies: 0 views: 113
joanna_glass 2 days ago

Would you recommend me some decent VSTi or sample pack that would be useful for guitar sounds such as powerslides, chunks, thumps...

wladymeer
replies: 0 views: 125
wladymeer 2 days ago

I am considering re-using a neck I like from an old Floyd-Rose equipped Washburn on a home-build hardtail. is it...

grannis
replies: 12 views: 246
grannis 3 days ago

Several years ago I foolishly bought a second guitar for my lower tuning playing. I love the tone and feel of the guitar, but I...

thevisi0nary
replies: 1 views: 111
Tnevz 3 days ago

This may have been asked before but I couldn't find anything terribly definitive... I only use pedals (of which I have quite...

SoundSlinger
replies: 13 views: 7,111
nedorama 3 days ago

Hi everyone. I have a Sheraton I have been meaning to do a full upgrade for years. I am finally there. I have absolutely no...

mjgak
replies: 14 views: 560
patshep 3 days ago

So the Captor X has been coming up on my youtube page a fair bit. Anyone own it? How does it compare to other loadboxs or a...

Terence T
replies: 26 views: 1,864
Lethem 4 days ago

some ce2 variation and ts variation?

monet
replies: 2 views: 222
lame pseudonym 4 days ago

Hi all, I'm hoping to get some responses from some engineers regarding mic pre choices. I'm a pro guitar player here in...

gtrplyr1
replies: 5 views: 325
patshep 4 days ago

Hey Guys! I bought a 57 classic 5 pin quick connect pickup I want to install in my epiphone 50s tribute les Paul. Problem is...

Dtray187
replies: 4 views: 128
12ax7 4 days ago

Hello, everyone. I won an auction on eBay for a '50s Magnatone lap steel guitar. A really cool guitar in superb condition that...

Tenderness46
replies: 11 views: 1,056
John Eppstein 4 days ago

After 20 years of professional playing and 10 of Uni Teaching I decided to share the knowledge I accumulated so far in terms of...

Onemuso
replies: 25 views: 2,687
lampmeister 4 days ago

Hello, fellas... What kind of tuner is this an import version of? ..... Okay, the site won't display my picture, so it is a...

lame pseudonym
replies: 6 views: 211
enorbet2 4 days ago

Hiya, Bout to play a gig tomorrow night with an old Tech 21 Trademark 60. Haven't gigged like this in a long time. To my...

noahcopeland
replies: 1 views: 159
enorbet2 5 days ago

Thoughts? I currently have a '65 Reissue Princeton Reverb, which I use as my main all-rounder for playing and recording (and...

Kroc
replies: 7 views: 302
mbrebes 5 days ago

I am looking for a good delay/reverb that can have 2 presets each, i found the strymon bluesky and capistan sound the best to me...

G34RSLU7
replies: 1 views: 180
nedorama 5 days ago

Hey all. I've been a Strat player my entire life. But last year, I really fell in love with Gretsch guitars. The neck plays so...

Shannon Adkins
replies: 39 views: 8,247
Shannon Adkins 6 days ago

Curious to know if there is any kind of general consensus on which vintage amp would be considered the "holy grail" of...

brianellefson
replies: 92 views: 8,867
John Eppstein 6 days ago

I just tumbled on this russian brand which produces limited runs of never to be rereleased models, on the mid range price (around...

blougui
replies: 23 views: 911
gixertrix 6 days ago

Hello, I am in need of advice of those who have acquired more speaker load knowledge than I. Thanks in advance for your input....

ggrey
replies: 22 views: 469
ggrey 6 days ago

Hi guys, I am using a standard american stratocaster (2000-2008 era) which contains a seymour duncan hot rail in the bridge...

lagwagon06
replies: 18 views: 531
Snorktop 6 days ago

Hey guys, So I have replaced the stock bridge pickup in my GRG250DX (basswood) with a Dimarzio X2N, keeping all the electronics...

kh10697
replies: 5 views: 665
kh10697 6 days ago

Tremolo system action is way too high on this 1987 Ibanez, even after I replaced the 3 springs in the photo. Should I replace the...

Psy_Trance
replies: 5 views: 234
Tnevz 1 week ago

Hi guys, I have an affinity telecaster and I am quite pleased with it, but it is missing something (not sure how to explain,...

lagwagon06
replies: 7 views: 251
razorboy 1 week ago

This one's a brand new g6136t-59ge. I'm not going to modify/butcher it quite as much as my Falcon that was in the old Ferris...

thenoodle
replies: 8 views: 333
Pindrive 1 week ago
replies: 29 views: 1,060
sirjuxtable 1 week ago

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search