The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Guitars for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options 2nd Hand Guitars & Backline
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Ok boys, I know your gear addiction and quest for the perfect tone trickles down to your floor gear. Let's see what you got. I'll...

Stratgirl
replies: 2,373 views: 697,220
CJ Mastering 5 days ago

Here are some links to threads which are very good and a useful & informative read! Check 'em out to broaden your...

Whitecat
replies: 16 views: 22,419
KarlynDeraney 2 weeks ago

David Gilmour auctioning 120 guitars, including his fabled Black Strat, for charity - Planet...

ponkine
replies: 125 views: 3,134
ardis 3 minutes ago

Hey guys, so I finally bought another one of these after having owned one that was stolen several years ago. Awesome guitar, love...

menagerie
replies: 7 views: 310
Sniff 45 minutes ago

Hi guys, I would like to know if its possible to use a guitar preamp in place of a guitar head? I understand that...

Johnbarnesiii
replies: 49 views: 977
RicTone 52 minutes ago

You know, I just hate the new string zing. It takes days for that thing to go away (I know, I know...Play more! heh). It's...

Empty Planet
replies: 22 views: 11,906
Mikhael 2 hours ago

Hello! I need some help from the experienced users of this site. My problem is this. I love the double bass sound in mixes (think...

Pine
replies: 116 views: 5,294
norbury brook 7 hours ago

EBay item 233113812738 I'm thinking of going for this guitar as it's close to me. It's nice, I'm not even sure if I hate the...

bruvvamoff
replies: 14 views: 659
Slicklickz 11 hours ago

I really like how this amp works with semi-hollow Epiphone. Can anyone tell me which Orange is this...

dc_r
replies: 23 views: 1,044
John Eppstein 12 hours ago

For the first time in my 35 years of playing I got very picky, and learned a lot with pickups. It stems from the fact that I...

eternalsound
replies: 49 views: 1,354
Brian M. Boykin 16 hours ago

Greetings! I have a question about recording a guitar amp, though it extends to other sound sources as well. At first listen,...

cyberdaniel82
replies: 53 views: 1,392
John Eppstein 17 hours ago

So, I just rebuilt a blown up 1974 Musicman 210 65. The one with the tube driver, the volume pot between two halves of 12ax7...

NEWTON IN ORBIT
replies: 20 views: 545
Mystic38 18 hours ago

Hello all, I am a final year Applied Sound Engineering student studying at The University of West London. For my final...

Jacob_Dworkin
replies: 5 views: 312
John Eppstein 19 hours ago

Hello, I'm looking for a good classical guitar for recording bossa nova / jazz / latin grooves and correlated styles. That is,...

brmusician
replies: 3 views: 295
Mikhael 19 hours ago

Hey guys, I thought it would be a lot of fun to put all my amplifiers together in one video to see how they compare. Not only...

Guitarjon
replies: 0 views: 162
Guitarjon 19 hours ago

I bought a used DRRI 65 a few years ago, it had a really shrilly sound to it, that I couldn't temper to my liking. I...

HNS
replies: 6 views: 354
Jim Williams 23 hours ago

While most Gibson J-160e knobs are located closer the the pick guard some models have them located at the bottom of the guitar....

shortyboyboy
replies: 7 views: 329
shortyboyboy 1 day ago

I've been playing my current rig for some years now and I've never fully liked how my amp takes pedals, so I'm looking to change...

mobkon
replies: 71 views: 1,552
tsma 1 day ago

Surely it can't be that poorly made. My best guitar was a les Paul studio worn walnut and they go for £650ish now but the new...

bruvvamoff
replies: 9 views: 665
Sniff 1 day ago

I have 3 Fender Strats in my possession, and after years of professional setups and playing Strats I am curious if having a super...

Chevron
replies: 30 views: 1,004
John Eppstein 1 day ago

Hi there, Just listened to YouTube, on 36:57 sec the guitar in left speaker has very nice overdrive. Could you guys help...

flatfeet
replies: 2 views: 304
flatfeet 1 day ago

All the hype about the new Fender Acoustasonic Telecaster motivated me to actually launch my new "Electro-Roots...

cbeattyjr
replies: 2 views: 294
kslight 2 days ago

Just bought myself a new Martin D17m with a 35% discount. Sounded amazing in the store and was great to play. Before I go out...

Jorg
replies: 43 views: 1,089
John Eppstein 2 days ago

Anybody get a look at , chance to play or hear, the new D20 amp from Revv Amplification ? Or have any experience with Revv ? I...

KevWind
replies: 14 views: 676
KevWind 3 days ago

Not interested in the monetary effect of having the guitar refinished, as it's a keeper but I wanted to hear from folks who have...

Chevron
replies: 74 views: 1,466
John Eppstein 3 days ago

I have an old Ampeg vt-22. It has an external amp jack on the back I was reading The recording studio handbook by John Woram. It...

kittyfranco
replies: 64 views: 1,095
audioforce 3 days ago

(I did do some searching first - apologies if this has been answered somewhere already and I missed it) The stomplab...

tenor20
replies: 3 views: 319
tenor20 3 days ago

Hello, I want to use my looper pedal (TC Ditto X4), but I don't want the loops to come out of my guitar amp, but instead going...

chameleon1
replies: 6 views: 366
enorbet2 3 days ago

Here's a couple of mine. Class 5 & PRRI

blakestree
replies: 114 views: 9,694
pencilextremist 3 days ago

Hi there! I have a strange request –*I own a Digitech Whammy II but it does not have its plastic side panels. The original...

tigerstyle25
replies: 0 views: 273
tigerstyle25 3 days ago

Does anyone have both and how do they compare? Are there any cheaper alternatives and can I get something similar with...

dc_r
replies: 2 views: 385
dc_r 4 days ago

Hi all! :) I was searching around for some modulation effects (reverb and delay). A quick search on the web about the most...

ponkine
replies: 58 views: 1,338
doorknocker 4 days ago

I recently acquired a new amp,a 1972 AIMS VTB 120 bass head. This thing rips for guitar or bass. It pushes around 90 watts with...

gilliam
replies: 2 views: 2,834
american23t 4 days ago

Hi all first post, been reading for a while decided to sign up. I have 2 ac30’s one is a cc2 and one is a HW I removed the...

Mikeey946
replies: 2 views: 266
Mikeey946 4 days ago

Hey guys! I've been really loving my Boogie Mark V 35. When I was considering buying one I had my doubts about the low-end...

Guitarjon
replies: 4 views: 358
John Eppstein 4 days ago

I started playing guitar about a year ago by purchasing an inexpensive Yamaha acoustic guitar. I have pretty much outgrown it so...

Crazy4Jazz
replies: 33 views: 1,635
sdelsolray 4 days ago

Hi, I am considering purchasing pitch pedals like Whammy.rockout But I do not like latency, so I would like to purchase low...

Granny Nakajima
replies: 5 views: 361
John Eppstein 4 days ago

This is for those who cannot blast away with a mic'ed cabinet and want to improve their guitar tones. Please try to hit on a few...

Our History
replies: 52 views: 3,379
John Eppstein 4 days ago

Hi guys, I recently got a few roli seaboard blocks, and I love how expressive those keyboards are... While the guitar is my...

nyandres
replies: 0 views: 284
nyandres 4 days ago

I'm finally taking the plunge and getting a Line 6 Helix Floor Processor. I already have a Firehawk 1500, of which the only...

Sad Darwin
replies: 89 views: 3,360
henryrobinett 4 days ago

Does anyone here know anything about the inner-workings of the MXR 1500? I have had one for about 15 years now and the other day...

whinylittlerunt
replies: 17 views: 1,198
John Eppstein 5 days ago

Hello! Total n00b question. This is my first upgrade from playing a combo amp and I have no idea what I'm doing. I have tried my...

doommetalnchill
replies: 2 views: 286
CJ Mastering 5 days ago

I'm really freaking out, tryin' to understand what kind of bass is that one who drops in at 0:31. Is that a DI? An Amp? A layer...

fede123
replies: 42 views: 1,090
John Eppstein 6 days ago

I just got a Schecter Damien Elite 7 with what supposedly has a FR Special on it but it just says Floyd Rose on the trem. I also...

MoBeach
replies: 0 views: 274
MoBeach 6 days ago

Purchased a couple of Boss SE effects boxes and they don't come with original power supplies, so wondering if anybody with one...

Jiglo
replies: 0 views: 252
Jiglo 6 days ago

I just got my hands on a 1964 Fender Deluxe Reverb with alligator skin. Does anyone know if this was a custom factory job or...

tigerzilly
replies: 107 views: 2,417
tigerzilly 1 week ago

I'm after some advice and to hear of other guys experiences. There's a bit of a preamble below to give some context and...

Gideon K
replies: 6 views: 349
Gideon K 1 week ago

Did you ever noticed a difference in a sound between a common Neutrik 1/4 Jack and a Silent Plug? Cables have the equal...

Crimea
replies: 13 views: 759
Spindrift 1 week ago

I discovered a very odd problem while recording my bass. No matter what I did, I could not get the bass to be perfectly in tune...

marksquier
replies: 57 views: 6,623
chrischoir 1 week ago

For years I've been really enamored with the acoustic guitar tone in tracks by the pop duo Grey and through various tidbits...

mprey
replies: 17 views: 682
John Eppstein 1 week ago

Hey, folks... I'm likely to get my Enzo as soon as my EHX Synth 9 pedal sells, but I have a question. How does the envelope and...

lordradish
replies: 8 views: 643
lordradish 1 week ago

Hi folks. Another JC120 question. Just wondering, is it ok to put dummy cables into the speaker outputs while using the line...

th902
replies: 8 views: 1,448
John Eppstein 1 week ago

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search