The No.1 Website for Pro Audio

Supported By Tonewood Amp
Options 2nd Hand Guitars & Backline
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Here are some links to threads which are very good and a useful & informative read! Check 'em out to broaden your...

Whitecat
replies: 19 views: 36,951
The Mole 2 days ago

Ok boys, I know your gear addiction and quest for the perfect tone trickles down to your floor gear. Let's see what you got. I'll...

Stratgirl
replies: 2,525 views: 818,989
easyrider 1 week ago

Going to have to take a zero-tolerance one-strike approach on this stuff because some of you guys just can't seem to stay out of...

Whitecat
replies: 0 views: 6,602
Whitecat 24th February 2020

Just wondering what yall would expect it to sound like. Would the pickups behave differently? I dont know but I'd guess that...

bruvvamoff
replies: 4 views: 130
WVTG 10 minutes ago

Is there such a guitar amp that is well made and has volume control only?

bruvvamoff
replies: 7 views: 170
pquinn 1 hour ago

I'm starting a new series of compact amplifier demos to sort of 'test the versatility' of my amps. By the end of this series I'll...

Guitarjon
replies: 50 views: 1,910
Guitarjon 2 hours ago

I always wanted to know what's the deal with miniature amps, if they just beautiful to see or actually playable and...

gipastudiorecord
replies: 2 views: 132
gipastudiorecord 5 hours ago

While I posted this in another thread, I'm starting a new one that will hopefully be more technical and reasoned. I hate posting...

tINY
replies: 267 views: 15,129
norbury brook 5 hours ago

Hey guys! I’m currently going over the rig and I’m trying to minimize cables. I have a Boss DD-500 delay setup in a rack...

AustinNolan
replies: 1 views: 53
TobyB 6 hours ago

Perhaps this is more of a rhetorical question. My current amp is a Roland JC-40. It's nice and clean, which is why I bought it....

stixstudios
replies: 28 views: 465
BIG BUDDHA 10 hours ago

Let’s see the picture that best shows the year 2020. This is mine...

chipss36
replies: 2 views: 112
Noisewagon 11 hours ago

Well, its not surprising. Every GC thats not in Manhattan or Hollywood has next to nothing in the store. Horrible customer...

UKMK00
replies: 58 views: 2,079
kennybro 12 hours ago

I have seen a few other threads regarding muddy sound from monitors when using an amp sim, but haven't really found an answer for...

jw2012
replies: 4 views: 195
chipss36 15 hours ago

Feel free to say your favourite picks but I also have a specific question. I want to have a single pedal for each of...

bruvvamoff
replies: 50 views: 1,345
Yuri Kogan 15 hours ago

Hi, Often I need to quickly record a musical idea that has just popped in mind. If use DAW and some VST plugins like Bias,...

alex128
replies: 3 views: 101
vintagelove 15 hours ago

I'm in the market for an electric 12-string. For years I owned a Gibson ES-335-12, an instrument that I tried hard to love (and...

nightchef
replies: 38 views: 907
Bob Ross 16 hours ago

Hi guys, has anyone been successful in transferring a wave file (that wasn't created on it) into the device? Supposedly,...

stefangs
replies: 1 views: 87
smlaws 20 hours ago

Hey all, I'm sure this has been discussed in length, but I'm having trouble finding the pedal that will give the best...

jstrawser
replies: 35 views: 920
monkeyxx 23 hours ago

These smaller body siblings of the SJ-200 look pretty interesting. ...

DiodeBridge
replies: 1 views: 112
AfterViewer 1 day ago

I uploaded a video demo of the lightweight Celestion Neo Creamback speaker. It's a lightweight speaker (Neodymium magnet). The...

TecksMusic
replies: 0 views: 99
TecksMusic 1 day ago

So with John Mayer strats being discontinued and my inability to find one under $1000, I've opted for the next best option, build...

Syne Cosyne Dan
replies: 3 views: 2,215
DanYoshizato 1 day ago

In the 80's, were Gibson Bursts ('58, '59 and '60) considered valuable and how much could you get one for? In the 80's, was a...

piano
replies: 17 views: 546
mmann 1 day ago

For the past 30 years or so, I've followed this MIDI guitar thing, and never got into it. It seems like a neat idea, but there's...

kafka
replies: 121 views: 23,238
kennybro 1 day ago

Hi, I am looking for the best Fuzz pedal for my needs. I am thinking of getting a pair of Zvex Wooly Mammoth 7's but didn't...

Chad Sterling
replies: 36 views: 4,446
ponkine 1 day ago

Contributions way beyond what most people realize. Floyd rose, variable voltage amps, live and studio rigs, the 5150, the d tuna,...

Tnevz
replies: 29 views: 1,206
Raaphorst 1 day ago

Looks awesome... Neural DSP Quad...

tjontheroad
replies: 36 views: 5,776
Sascha Franck 2 days ago

I'm a bedroom bass player (metal mostly) and don't do any recording nor am I currently in a band and likely won't be in the next...

h3r3t1k
replies: 3 views: 156
h3r3t1k 2 days ago

Hey guys I'm a huge Phish fan and I LOVE Treys sound and i want to try to get one of my guitars to be maybe in his vein of sound...

mikeyrad
replies: 2 views: 173
mikeyrad 2 days ago

Weird chorus pedals or pedals that can act as chorus pedals among other weird things that they can do. The Chase Bliss Audio...

Polymorphia
replies: 8 views: 403
kslight 2 days ago

Hi all, Age has pushed my vocals from baritone towards bass and so I'm writing songs in lower keys these days. Being a...

Resort Records
replies: 13 views: 325
c1010 2 days ago

Hi guys. I made a video for the new Paradox Effects awesome pedal. I hope you don't mind self promo, maybe it could be...

foreverbroke
replies: 1 views: 386
The Mole 2 days ago

Another one bites the...

nobtwiddler
replies: 3 views: 358
CJ Mastering 2 days ago

I am not the most knowledgeable guy when it comes to equipment so I really need some help here. I am looking to purchase an...

TKM 34
replies: 159 views: 3,805
RicTone 3 days ago

Having been frustrated over not getting an audio/midi export from the pedal for further use with a DAW, I have begun writing a...

giveabit
replies: 31 views: 13,084
aux8 3 days ago

Hey y'all, simple question: I recently acquired a Sublime Millenia Stripe guitar which had been fitted with EMG's "Het...

CrackheadBill
replies: 1 views: 159
c1010 3 days ago

Hello, I am ready to purchase a new guitar. I play blues almost excLusively. I have settle on a PRS. Either a core 22 or...

Mlapp
replies: 14 views: 509
Slava A 3 days ago

Im looking for a amp head switcher. I must switch input and outputs. (Switching head to the same speaker that is) A good DIY base...

bace
replies: 16 views: 2,768
Yuri Kogan 3 days ago

Hi fellow noise makers, I've been making songs with my computer and a moog synth for a few years... I guess you could say what...

Riot07
replies: 391 views: 8,404
SonicBob 4 days ago

Hey, with a lot of new lines and brands of guitar amps I thought I ask for recommendations. New and second hand tube head for...

siamhatter
replies: 23 views: 662
Yuri Kogan 4 days ago

Been done a million times but with EVH’s passing I felt inspired to paint a Fender HM Strat, a la evh’s frankenstrat, that...

Glamrock80
replies: 8 views: 599
Glamrock80 5 days ago

Hi fellow Slutz, I just fell down the electric rabit hole by purchasing a Telecaster MIM last summer. I’m looking for some...

blougui
replies: 3 views: 275
AnthonyG 5 days ago

So I'm looking to find the perfect tremolo upgrade for my strat. I've stumbled across two new systems that try to bridge the...

Tiggerdyret
replies: 14 views: 1,455
enorbet2 5 days ago

..so... is it? Is there a difference between the volume loop in a loop switcher and just any other loop? And come to think of...

AmitEshbal
replies: 0 views: 141
AmitEshbal 5 days ago

Just got an Ibanez S670, humbuckers at the bridge and neck, single coil in the middle, five position switch. Sounds like what I...

SkyPirate
replies: 0 views: 147
SkyPirate 5 days ago

hello everyone! recently i've been thinking abou buying the j mascis jazzmaster squier, it sounds great for its price and has a...

omerole
replies: 1 views: 197
kennybro 5 days ago

Hello there! I have been using Guitar rig for a while; and now I was looking for something in hardware to replace guitar rig,...

Darkmere
replies: 0 views: 187
Darkmere 5 days ago

This may be obvious to the rest of the world, but it wasn't to me. I just figured out why my Silent Plugs don't always...

Brent Hahn
replies: 12 views: 486
JLast 5 days ago

I have an Eventide Space pedal which i LOVE. My question is.. when it comes to recording big reverbs and stereo effects on guitar...

edaub1
replies: 10 views: 583
Jim Williams 6 days ago

Hello everyone, I use Garagebands Drums (from an IPAD) to output a MIDI sync signal to my TC Electronic DittoX4 looper. I use...

Tessic
replies: 1 views: 144
Tessic 6 days ago

I have a series of basic 9V FX pedals in the effects loop of my Vox AC50CP2 and plug my strat directly into the amp channel...

serio
replies: 7 views: 315
Rick Dalton 1 week ago

Hi all, I'm used to record a Dual Recto and a Rockerverb direct to my Apollo using the Torpedo Captor (reactive load box) with...

fabaessa
replies: 2 views: 188
fabaessa 1 week ago

Hi everyone, I have been looking for a telecaster and stumbled across this guitar on gumtree (kinda like craigslist in...

3DayOldMistyMeat
replies: 4 views: 266
littleeden 1 week ago

It is no longer new, but Elixir launched a new line of strings (Optiweb). They last a long time and are very soft. Now the bad...

gilmanoel
replies: 9 views: 730
John Eppstein 1 week ago

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search