The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Guitars for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

So many guitars, so little time

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options 2nd Hand Guitars & Backline
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Ok boys, I know your gear addiction and quest for the perfect tone trickles down to your floor gear. Let's see what you got. I'll...

Stratgirl
replies: 2,297 views: 663,340
Sascha Franck 1 week ago

Here are some links to threads which are very good and a useful & informative read! Check 'em out to broaden your...

Whitecat
replies: 14 views: 19,029
BarcelonaMusic 7th July 2018

Hey all I am in the market for a vintage 2203. Can some of you tell me what dealers/stores around the USA I might hit up,...

Jeff Hayat
replies: 3 views: 261
John Eppstein 2 hours ago

This may be common knowledge amongst you guitar mavens. sorry if that's so. I just revisited the G&LDP site today (first...

onewire
replies: 3 views: 300

Hey all! This is an announcement for Boredbrain's newest product, Transmutron, which is now available for pre-order. It's a Dual...

soundshaper
replies: 0 views: 48
soundshaper 2 hours ago

When I play guitar, certain notes cause a vibration that makes a tube to make a rattle when certain notes cause a vibration. Any...

Jason rocks
replies: 42 views: 1,066

Stumbled across this mystery tube amp recently - a lead / bass head, with a Bite control for the lead section. No idea if it...

pingpongpete1
replies: 3 views: 97
teleharmonium 4 hours ago

Looking for a pedal that can do the pitchdown effect like the Meris Mercury 7 pedal does. When you play a note, the note glides...

rids
replies: 8 views: 409
analogkid85 4 hours ago

Hey guys, So I have replaced the stock bridge pickup in my GRG250DX (basswood) with a Dimarzio X2N, keeping all the electronics...

kh10697
replies: 0 views: 75
kh10697 4 hours ago

Any of you guys own a s2. I've never owned a prs a buddy let me borrow his 2001 custom birds 22 fret With trem. It's really cool...

boomer81
replies: 3 views: 275
Whitecat 5 hours ago

There's been a lot of discussion about whether or not single coils are suitable for metal. Well, in my (and my co-guitarist in...

wyldelyfe
replies: 1 views: 121
kslight 6 hours ago

Greetz There is a lot of discussion here and all around really that portrays Guitarists as rather mindless, uneducated egoists...

enorbet2
replies: 362 views: 5,808
norfolk martin 6 hours ago

I have a Gibson ES-446s. It is fully hollow and has a solid carved spruce top. Is it safe to install a Bigsby (the type you don't...

prospect
replies: 1 views: 168
Macky 7 hours ago

So to make it quick as possible, I am right now a bedroom guitarist who plays with some friends usually using a fender champion...

gman90
replies: 298 views: 6,742
enorbet2 8 hours ago

Earlier this week, I tracked my fourth Gibson J45 in the last, maybe, year and a half. They all sounded kinda gutless and puny...

Brent Hahn
replies: 23 views: 766
Brent Hahn 8 hours ago

I have been looking for one of the less expensive Gibson SG models. They seem to get very favourable reviews and there seem to be...

ErnstVonStroheim
replies: 12 views: 2,312
Mikhael 8 hours ago

Hey i love my MiM Std Strat, but i miss the Humbucker Sound and i can't decide between those 2. Both 2018 Models. Played the...

kashmvnyl1fe
replies: 0 views: 145
kashmvnyl1fe 15 hours ago

An AC powersupply (instead of DC) was used with my Behringer Flanger Machine. Now it wont come on. What component most likely...

Somebodyperson
replies: 4 views: 188
Somebodyperson 18 hours ago

I'm really interested in what went into the Dimebag Darrell tone during his Pantera-era (think Mouth For War, By Demons Be...

Stamos6669
replies: 12 views: 9,021
jp22 1 day ago

I’ve been using Torpedo’s Wall of Sound... mostly with the Celestion IRs Is there a better software IR loader?

bgood
replies: 0 views: 178
bgood 1 day ago

Here's a couple of mine. Class 5 & PRRI

blakestree
replies: 72 views: 6,038
blakestree 1 day ago

Guys I bought a used 59 bassman reissue a couple years ago. It it the earlier version that came with the blue back eminence...

Jfingaz123
replies: 31 views: 703
enorbet2 1 day ago

I am a blues player and I have an American Strat and a used Les Paul that sounds great. I played a American Telecaster today and...

Jason rocks
replies: 54 views: 1,537
Jason rocks 1 day ago

hey guys, I was wondering what are your opinions on the worst digital delay pedals out there? Sterile, plastiki, cold what ever...

Amer312
replies: 77 views: 7,267
bitman 2 days ago

Hey everybody, Connecting my Boss RC-3 looper to a Genelec studio monitor XLR input (which is the one and only input) produces...

assaf
replies: 1 views: 97
John Eppstein 2 days ago

I just bought my first fender strat over the net. Ive owned a strat before, but it wasn't fender. Finally bought the real thing...

dudiross
replies: 4 views: 337
John Eppstein 2 days ago

Curious if anybody has played any amps and cabs by 3 rd Power (including their Wooley Coats line) And also any Port City amps...

KevWind
replies: 13 views: 474
KevWind 2 days ago

Hotone released the VStomp Amp one day before NAMM 2018, works both in PC and Mac, supports VST/AU/AAX plugins and Standalone...

Candymars
replies: 13 views: 2,353
Candymars 2 days ago

Hello earthlings, I need your help, before life ends in some horrific brutal or sad way, i need to record music, snd idé the...

Underjorden
replies: 2 views: 247
ElliotG 2 days ago

Hi. I know next to nothing about what effects to put onto what guitar to create different sounds. iv experimented with...

Richarddthompson
replies: 1 views: 262
sysexguy 2 days ago

Hi all, I've been on the hunt for a not purely 'jazz-box' the past few months. I haven't quite found something I wanted to...

jaguarguitar
replies: 14 views: 648
Musiclab 2 days ago

For those that don't know me I am a bit of a tube snob. Not in a boutique way. I just prefer tube amps over solid state. I have...

bobpick68
replies: 10 views: 1,134
Martel80 3 days ago

Please could anyone do my tone comparison survey, its for a research project on how to find the best metal tone. Send me your...

WillTheGuitarGuy
replies: 1 views: 253
John Eppstein 3 days ago

I've never owned a pedalboard before, I have maybe 7 pedals total, 5 of which i use here and there... the question I have is......

patshep
replies: 14 views: 495
monkeyxx 3 days ago

So I have a number of effects and minimal knowledge on these having been mainly acoustic all along. I have a hard time connecting...

Daniel Grenier
replies: 4 views: 371
Mikhael 3 days ago

I have several hundred dollars to buy guitar pedals. I want the usual, a reverb, a flanger, a chorus, ect. Should I go with...

lucasmark
replies: 9 views: 1,941
BFrederick 3 days ago

Hey, I was recently listening to Freedom album and I am interested in how he achieved this rather peculiar sound in the solo in...

lagartija
replies: 1 views: 390
PrettyGone 4 days ago

Simple/dum question: I went and re-wired the single-coil pickup in my guit to make sure the ground is grounded, but I'm still...

szegedin
replies: 24 views: 528
John Eppstein 4 days ago

Hey So I am using a Scarlett 2i2 2nd gen, which I can gladly upgrade if needed, but my question is, what monitors would you...

znerk
replies: 5 views: 427
nedorama 4 days ago

I'm a Gibson/Marshall stack kinda guy, that needs total control over SPL while writing and arranging. I sometimes need to save...

JayTee4303
replies: 4 views: 405
JayTee4303 4 days ago

I'm really sick of my humbuckers and I would like to learn how to build a guitar... Part of me wants to just order a Fender...

Spano
replies: 2 views: 376
kafka 4 days ago

Hi all I recently came across a library for kontakt - Rast Sound Dystopian Element. In the description it is said that all the...

f00br
replies: 9 views: 560
Noisewagon 5 days ago

Hey guys. i'm helping a friend sell her deceased husbands amp and need help ID'ing exactly what it is. As far as I can tell...

The dman
replies: 2 views: 347
The dman 5 days ago

I'm considering purchasing one of these devices (Kemper or Fractal Audio) to add more amplifier choices to my recording studio....

tom682
replies: 11 views: 1,192
norbury brook 5 days ago

Hello, I'm looking at getting a multieffects pedal for all fx with the exception of high gain/overdrive fx. I'd like to use...

jonesmalone
replies: 0 views: 244
jonesmalone 5 days ago

At NAMM we came across this Guitar Brand "Faith Guitars" from the UK. Really liked the guitars and rather affordable. ...

DougS
replies: 10 views: 690
ShadowAMD 5 days ago

I had a Zoom 9030 that went kaput and finding another one in good condition and at a reasonable price is getting difficult. The...

Necron 99
replies: 0 views: 275
Necron 99 6 days ago

Gibson launches search for new CEO to replace Henry Juszkiewicz • Guitar.com

allphourus
replies: 9 views: 712
Jim Williams 6 days ago

I have a Roland JC120 Head, Marshall JCM800, Bogner TripleX, and will add a Vox or something along those lines soon. Any...

Gringo Starr
replies: 1 views: 341
Jim Williams 6 days ago

Hey guys, so I bought a used 500mce , the saddle Has a crack in it. I’m going to replace it with a bone saddle. My question...

Dtray187
replies: 2 views: 282
Dtray187 6 days ago

Is there any difference between these two pedals besides the appearance? I was buying a Behringer FL600 but he was selling it...

Somebodyperson
replies: 1 views: 296
Somebodyperson 1 week ago

Accidental dupicate, please delete.

Somebodyperson
replies: 0 views: 287
Somebodyperson 1 week ago

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search