The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 All  This Forum  Reviews  Gear Database  Guitars for sale     Latest  Trending

Sponsored By Reverb.com
Options 2nd Hand Guitars & Backline
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Ok boys, I know your gear addiction and quest for the perfect tone trickles down to your floor gear. Let's see what you got. I'll...

Stratgirl
replies: 2,452 views: 730,290
nedorama 18 hours ago

Here are some links to threads which are very good and a useful & informative read! Check 'em out to broaden your...

Whitecat
replies: 16 views: 26,850
audioforce 29th May 2019

Hi :) I will be travelling to Berlin soon, and was wondering if anyone can point me to a good vintage guitar shop or two or...

Jeff Hayat
replies: 2 views: 313
DirkP 1 hour ago

So here is a thread for people to post pics and information about partscaster Strats. It seems to me that there are a ton of...

audioforce
replies: 141 views: 3,331
Bstapper 1 hour ago

Whole new genre - Death Medal https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CLxpgRqxtEA&feature=youtu.be rockoutrockout...

enorbet2
replies: 23 views: 526
tenderboy 2 hours ago

Ok, so I am interested in discussing this to see what you guys have to say. I have a little story here, goes something like this....

Karloff70
replies: 7 views: 218
rob S 2 hours ago

Hi! So... I'm interested in knowing if anyone here has any experience with - and love for - vintage german tube amps? There's...

SSharif
replies: 12 views: 435
SSharif 3 hours ago

Hi everyone :) I have a Boss GT-6 multi-effects pedal and am looking to purchase a 50W guitar amp to use with it (just for...

Konsider
replies: 37 views: 712
Konsider 8 hours ago

The first string (little E) on my guitar refuses to intonate (it's severely sharp). I've tried just about everything including...

Nightmare Circus
replies: 14 views: 484
S.F.Sorrow 9 hours ago

Sergey- guitarist from 'Leonid and Friends' recently was graced with Kaths daughter giving him a personal look at her fathers...

s wave
replies: 0 views: 98
s wave 10 hours ago

Looking for all around acoustic guitar for soloing, strumming, picking, fingerpicking, ( but with DI for live playing) . I...

TS-12
replies: 57 views: 1,752
Bstapper 10 hours ago

Hey everyone, looking for some advice on how to record a combo amp in the live room without signal loss from a long cable in the...

digg
replies: 28 views: 632
foldback 13 hours ago

I recently purchased a used Ampeg B15-N tube amp with speaker. Since this was the first tube amp I purchased I am wondering if...

morepunkthanu
replies: 1 views: 209
John Eppstein 17 hours ago

Hi guys , thanks for reading this. Straight to the point On your experience, Mxr custom badass 78 vs Fender Pugilist (no other...

arkada
replies: 2 views: 246
tINY 22 hours ago

I did a gig this weekend replacing an ailing member in another band. They all tune to Eb, telling me, "Everyone does it...

Mikhael
replies: 126 views: 4,843
Musiclab 1 day ago

Dp0py4TqnuU Hey guys, Marshall Silver Jubilee is one of the best guitar amps in rock history (Slash, Joe Bonomassa, John...

Arayadis
replies: 0 views: 165
Arayadis 1 day ago

Hi, I bought an Ibanez JEM JR a couple of days ago. I'm trying to make it sound like this video (the guitar part begins at 7:45):...

TinyTotSlutz
replies: 7 views: 197
TinyTotSlutz 1 day ago

Amy Winehouse, in better health, early on, talking about 'Guitars' n her Strat pretty...

Pchicago
replies: 36 views: 1,470
enorbet2 1 day ago

Jesus christ these guys just went prog. Im for any album featuring guitars going number 1. I’ve listened to this album for a...

boomer81
replies: 13 views: 394
Paistemage 2 days ago

I've been loving the sound of my Fender PJ bass going in to my 1994 Fender Blues Deville into my Two Notes Captor 8 and recording...

edaub1
replies: 29 views: 793
Yuri Kogan 2 days ago

I am wondering if the Strymon Zuma power supplies are worth it? in my current setup I have 9 pedals and 3 of them are strymons...

pencilextremist
replies: 2 views: 305
Kronos147 2 days ago

Hi all! The title says it all One thing: NOT spring reverb. Again: NOT SPRING REVERB Also, not anything that compress...

ponkine
replies: 40 views: 2,444
lame pseudonym 3 days ago

Where (UK preferably) can I get Strat knobs to fit on a solid shaft pot? Or are there any tricks to fitting one of these knobs...

ghosty999
replies: 17 views: 5,022
enorbet2 3 days ago

Until a while ago I wasn't really aware of what Hughes & Kettner was doing. I don't really know why because now that I'm...

Guitarjon
replies: 0 views: 254
Guitarjon 4 days ago

For transparency, I also posted this on ultimate guitar's message board, but traffic seems to be dead on there and I'm hoping...

kevmsmith81
replies: 9 views: 395
kevmsmith81 4 days ago

Hey guys! First time posting as i can't seem to find an answer anywhere online.. Thinking of throwing some fluence moderns...

TedFederz
replies: 0 views: 215
TedFederz 5 days ago

Looking for somthing about $1000 under to use in studio for hair metal sound. 80s riffs and solos. I do not care were it's made...

spektor
replies: 14 views: 488
Yuri Kogan 5 days ago

So, I want to change a volume pot from 1meg to 250K and a tone pot to 250K no load. Also, I want to use rhythm circuit to blend...

MiroslavM
replies: 21 views: 959
Yuri Kogan 5 days ago

According to Derek Trucks: "I’ve noticed more and more that if you pick up four or five Les Pauls, it’s usually the...

ProgFree
replies: 85 views: 2,594
audioforce 5 days ago

A lot of people like to use panning within an impulse response loader to get different IR sounds on both speakers. Do you guys...

forwardaudio
replies: 1 views: 277
grannis 5 days ago

Have you guys heard Tool's new album Fear Inoculum abduction it sounds incredible, the bass and guitars are out of this...

Lethem
replies: 36 views: 2,433
Brian M. Boykin 5 days ago

I'm having 7 string jumbo guitar built and needed advice what pick-up to get put in for live playing. I'm looking for the best ...

macmanmatty
replies: 4 views: 277
jammiedodger666 6 days ago

Seeking a list of combo amps with very high quality recording/XLR/line out's - suitable for recording. Line level, instrument...

dennism_
replies: 18 views: 980
tobinharris 6 days ago

Hey all, first time in these parts of the site. I recently picked up a EVH 212 combo version of the 5150iii. I absolutely love...

MickeyMassacre
replies: 2 views: 326
Tnevz 6 days ago

For various reasons I'm thinking of getting rid of my tube amp + cab combo and going full cabless: less space taken, less weight...

ilmai
replies: 20 views: 1,046
kennybro 6 days ago

I've had this for a while. I didn't have it out because it was a 3-way and didn't fit into my cluttered guitar room. But...

lovessuperstrats
replies: 44 views: 3,740
PdotDdot 6 days ago

due to my recent divorce ive had to sell every guitar except my telecaster with joe bardens and my 000-18. I have a partscaster...

boomer81
replies: 7 views: 278
Zoobiedood 1 week ago

EDIT as of July: Gibson is building me a new guitar. Seems like there is a change a Gibson. I like the new new phone message,...

piano
replies: 63 views: 3,518
ponzi 1 week ago

My band, I'm in a two piece with biscuit and coleslaw.

csnack
replies: 74 views: 2,031
John Eppstein 1 week ago

I'm surprised nobody posted this yet.... qwMeTZbTZJk

John Eppstein
replies: 4 views: 516
mdme_sadie 1 week ago

Anybody have experience with these? They also have analog man, lovepedal clones etc..... They're pretty cheap, but no reviews...

wimbo25
replies: 1 views: 654
cwillms 1 week ago

I just received my new large Gator Pedal Board (with bag). I was thinking about getting one and the next day it was discounted...

ryevick
replies: 6 views: 328
Mikhael 1 week ago

Hi Everyone I am a singer songwriter mostly, and I mic my acoustic. however there are times now where I need to DI an acoustic...

trock
replies: 8 views: 749
Brent Hahn 1 week ago

Hi, my understanding is that, if I use a multi-effect like the G-system in front of me reverbs are send to the amps effect...

Dr metal
replies: 8 views: 347
Jim Williams 1 week ago
replies: 317 views: 10,876
Noisewagon 1 week ago

I came across this video up on YouTube of the Raconteurs performing 2 of their new songs in the studio for Amazon Music, and in...

ByrneOut Productions
replies: 17 views: 640
audioforce 1 week ago

Hi everyone, I'm looking for a workhorse because I'm kind of paranoid and don't like to go out with my Music Man Cutlass RS....

Deleted 998abe3
replies: 169 views: 3,322
LarBaritone99 1 week ago

So I had an AVRI Fullerton '57 Strat that I really liked. It was about an '83 or '84 guitar. I bought it new. It got sold by a...

audioforce
replies: 86 views: 1,964
audioforce 1 week ago

Can anyone put their finger on this exact over the top tremolo that Spector use on "Chevy Thunder". I think it's...

PaulMac
replies: 0 views: 247
PaulMac 1 week ago

Running direct (no speaker), and has a pretty good sound, but could use a bit of something. Would you stick an EQ pedal and/or...

Jawsome
replies: 4 views: 374
tINY 1 week ago

A question for those of you who play out more than I do. I have pretty much retried after playing and running sound at the local...

norfolk martin
replies: 193 views: 5,978
audioforce 1 week ago

CITES voted today to allow an exemption for guitars / musical instruments containing rosewood. Touring musicians and buyers /...

CathodeRay
replies: 47 views: 2,148
piano 1 week ago

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search