The No.1 Website for Pro Audio

Supported By Tonewood Amp
Options 2nd Hand Guitars & Backline
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Ok boys, I know your gear addiction and quest for the perfect tone trickles down to your floor gear. Let's see what you got. I'll...

Stratgirl
replies: 2,510 views: 796,071
GuitarPimp 1 day ago

Going to have to take a zero-tolerance one-strike approach on this stuff because some of you guys just can't seem to stay out of...

Whitecat
replies: 0 views: 3,720
Whitecat 24th February 2020

Here are some links to threads which are very good and a useful & informative read! Check 'em out to broaden your...

Whitecat
replies: 18 views: 34,356
Roll Tape 21st January 2020

The thread is for discussion by all those who are obsessed with the popular technique of micing guitar amps with the combination...

John Eppstein
replies: 36 views: 2,364
enorbet2 36 minutes ago

Anyone ReAmp their DI guitar tracks in a pro studio? What was you experience? What studio did you use? Looking for something...

Guitarist9891
replies: 25 views: 798
fclum 39 minutes ago

Browsed solid state bass amps @ Thomann and noticed that some of those amps are actually cheaper than a dedicated Bass DI box...

gondola
replies: 22 views: 594
Lethem 3 hours ago

Anyone here happen to have a Korg pitchblack pro rackmount tuner and know how much current it draws? And I don't mean what it...

The_Bunker
replies: 2 views: 188
JayTee4303 4 hours ago

Hi all, Has anyone tried a P-90 as a bridge pup in a Strat ? I'm assuming the body/pickguard setup would make a difference...

bvdd
replies: 12 views: 454
Yuri Kogan 5 hours ago

I'm after a nice big clean open sounding for an electric keyboard, with a ton of headroom and big slightly scooped sound and a...

SwamiRob
replies: 0 views: 62
SwamiRob 6 hours ago

While I posted this in another thread, I'm starting a new one that will hopefully be more technical and reasoned. I hate posting...

tINY
replies: 132 views: 6,238
tINY 8 hours ago

Technique? Style? Writing? Showmanship? Looks? Uses tube amps? Uses sims? What? :cowbell:

eternalsound
replies: 995 views: 37,175
RayHeath 15 hours ago

Hey, I'm thinking about selling my BC Rich Warlock (Dimmu Borgir Sig.) to get a Marcus Miller V3 and I'd like some opinions. I...

logouxarin
replies: 0 views: 101
logouxarin 18 hours ago

I’m trading a couple ear trumpet lab mics for one of these Gtr this week but at the last minute I noticed there’s no serial #...

jml designs
replies: 3 views: 222
jml designs 1 day ago

Hi everyone, I hope I'm posting this in the right place I want to capture both the front and back of my open-back amp for...

Shanktron
replies: 23 views: 990
Yuri Kogan 1 day ago

Hey guys, I've sold all my music equipment and I'm planning to buy a number of things, one of them being an electric guitar. I...

euseila
replies: 2 views: 169
euseila 1 day ago

Does anyone know how to get this Santana tone? Can't figure out what pedals he is using... youtube.com/watch?v=z_QzU9kNUi8

EPCav
replies: 10 views: 516
GuitarPimp 1 day ago

Edit: Am working this out with them at the moment. Deleting my post for the time being out of respect for Mike because I want to...

RonCarlston
replies: 4 views: 281
RonCarlston 1 day ago

I'm interested in this cab as a cabinet for my amp. The amp requires a 16ohm cabinet, and the specs of this cab says it is indeed...

dontsimon
replies: 3 views: 275
John Eppstein 1 day ago

Is there a system that makes it easy to swap speakers in the cabinet? i’ve seen something on...

Arseny
replies: 18 views: 541
John Eppstein 1 day ago

Greetz There can be no doubt that there is substantial value to learning Music Theory but I find all too commonly that many if...

enorbet2
replies: 5 views: 217
elegentdrum 1 day ago

Hi, all I was fearing it would happen one day or another during a while : the jack connection of my Epiphone Korina Explorer...

cubic13
replies: 16 views: 551
cubic13 2 days ago

Hi Folks: Am buying a vintage Schecter, and I'd like to know a bit more about it. From reading what I can about it, it appears to...

Bernard_wally
replies: 0 views: 118
Bernard_wally 2 days ago

If you had to choose only one flat top, steel string to have in your studio, which would it be? I have a Guild JF55 that has been...

patshep
replies: 28 views: 1,306
John Eppstein 2 days ago

Hey guys, not sure exactly where to post this question (please move if needed). I have an super sweet idea for a product for...

jl2556
replies: 3 views: 195
enorbet2 2 days ago

Learn a wee funk riff! Super fast video on some of the basic skills (and a couple of pro tips) on the fundamentals of funk guitar...

Mooncat84
replies: 0 views: 119
Mooncat84 2 days ago

I did a little searching and didn't find any recent discussions specifically about bass amp sims... I typically like funk, soul,...

LASTLAVGH
replies: 13 views: 464
jerry123 2 days ago

Hi all, What are your favorite reverb pedals nowadays? Are people using the Eventide Space, or are there some smaller/boutique...

seancostello
replies: 153 views: 48,437
nedorama 3 days ago

What do you think about the quality of current Fender basses? Are they any good or is it best to look for second hand earlier...

nomoreflakes
replies: 14 views: 865
Beat Counter 3 days ago

So I just got some mogami pedals from rainwater sound, hooked em up to a tube screamer and distortion pedal I use all the time....

Nickpu
replies: 6 views: 477
Nickpu 3 days ago

Buying my first few pedals and wanted to buy into a pedal line! I'm looking for pedals on the cheaper side and was interested...

EPCav
replies: 7 views: 299
BasHermus 4 days ago

I'm pretty new to the Marshall JMP-1, and I'm looking for a tone close to Deftones on the Around the Fur/White Pony era. I use...

el_narvalo
replies: 0 views: 153
el_narvalo 4 days ago

Hi folks can anyone comment on the sound qualities for the below di boxes please? Miktek DI2 Warm Audio Active DI Bumblebee...

mlw123
replies: 58 views: 1,932
Jim Williams 4 days ago

If I am not breaking some kind of rule here by asking, The Gear Page seems to have discontinued The Pub forum. Is there some...

lame pseudonym
replies: 105 views: 8,704
Tweed518 4 days ago

Just got the new SY-1000 (Yes! It's totally amazing - shoutout to Yuval sweetwater) ... I've basically swapped out my GT-6 and...

AStoker
replies: 1 views: 161
AStoker 4 days ago

I have an older Victoria 20112 that I have a question about and since I have not been able to get the information from the...

Alsongs
replies: 14 views: 469
Alsongs 4 days ago

Hi All, Where is the best place for a looper pedal? I know this is subjective and it depends on what I want to achieve. But I...

finchfinch
replies: 7 views: 305
Bob Ross 4 days ago

Trying to revisit the old idea of (Made in Japan) great cheap guitars and the likes. In 2020 have you heard of any real cheap...

Amiaris
replies: 36 views: 1,221
Bart the Gecko 4 days ago

Hi all, Has anyone ever heard a guitar amp/cab make this noise before? (Clip attaached). Around 25 secs is when I manage to...

GazC
replies: 2 views: 203
GazC 4 days ago

I am experiencing a psychological dilemma, so I am coming here to get professional help with it. I notice that there are a...

kingoftheslutz
replies: 17 views: 617
Raaphorst 5 days ago

Hi All, I've been a life long acoustic player but recently starting to get back into electric guitar. I would like to start...

finchfinch
replies: 15 views: 709
patshep 5 days ago

Hello! I have come to terms with the fact that the late 90's fender precision that I own (USA made) is a dog, and I want to...

nomoreflakes
replies: 16 views: 719
patshep 5 days ago

Who has one of these? I wonder if it would make a nice second amp, with my princeton... I don't play super loud, and usually...

patshep
replies: 0 views: 132
patshep 5 days ago

I was curious if this is normal, As I'm not sure if Nitrocellulose lacquer finishes are literally this fragile on Gibsons, Even...

Jmatthew72
replies: 8 views: 502
Jim Williams 5 days ago

EDIT: Please read 2nd Post. Rivera Silent sister vs Grossman SG BOX Tired of Impulses. Want to get an IsoCab. which one is a...

Guitarist9891
replies: 7 views: 442
DiodeBridge 5 days ago

So I'm having quite a lot of trouble deciding between the two. I know for a fact that I want the Hiwatt Custom 100 tone for the...

Hal 9000
replies: 1 views: 678
Dgkalz 5 days ago

I have two Fender HM Strats: The pink one I bought new at retail in 1994. The black one I bought used off eBay. They're worth a...

studio460
replies: 37 views: 1,452
studio460 5 days ago

I’m looking for some recs on speakers/cabs for recording. I’ve built an isolation box that, when left open a little bit,...

DiodeBridge
replies: 8 views: 387
DiodeBridge 6 days ago

Does anyone have any experience with the Ampeg VT-22 combo amp? A friend was getting rid of it so I took it. It is a heavy...

oortnyc
replies: 19 views: 16,349
John Eppstein 6 days ago

I'm getting ready to sell a nice but mysterious acoustic guitar. I'm not sure what woods it is made of and I hope you can...

thefsb
replies: 2 views: 228
thefsb 6 days ago

Now, the amp sims vs real amps question has apparently been discussed to death on this page. Personally, I often found myself...

Jugenam
replies: 189 views: 5,287
Snorktop 1 week ago

I have a G&L ASAT Classic Bluesboy. The neck pickup is dark and weird sounding, while the MFD bridge single coil sounds...

Petrarchan
replies: 4 views: 198
Petrarchan 1 week ago

Hi everyone, I'm going for a thick high gain kind of a lead tone, Satriani, Vai, Testament, Killswitch Engage, something good...

Bwoodman77
replies: 19 views: 838
Yuri Kogan 1 week ago

I have a mini humbucker with 3 wires - red / black / ground. How would I wire this as a single pickup guitar - 1 vol / 1...

bvdd
replies: 5 views: 226
guyaguy 1 week ago

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search